Print

Author Topic: Ribbon & Friends  (Read 53276 times)

« Reply #300 on: November 25, 2003, 08:25:40 PM »
I'm got my 300th posts for my thread as I work very well from now on!

Shawne Vinson

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #301 on: November 25, 2003, 09:03:06 PM »
Yes, but 95% of the posts on the thread were yours. That's cheating. 4% were early in the beginning were people who had ideas for it, and the other 1% is me making comments about it.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #302 on: November 25, 2003, 10:49:07 PM »
There's like 100 double posts here, lol.

-----------------------------
Please Read the Below Sentence

Please Read the Above Sentence
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #303 on: November 26, 2003, 01:49:56 PM »
Man, I shouldn't know about that cheating for this thread for posts. I guess I'm sorry about it. So anyway I had to keep going for working as I did very hard.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #304 on: November 27, 2003, 07:41:34 PM »
Oh boy! I think maybe Nintendo.com or Digipen Insitantude will be please when I work pretty good.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #305 on: November 28, 2003, 05:05:34 AM »
As of the question of terror this is the part of UMA, on identified a different scary monster from a horror, it is very positive. Even the witches, which is rightly believes has been born in this dangerously haunted place, but not in a graveyard. Because of this, for the multi-conclusion insanity lives from a haunted castle or a mansion, it was this suit a called a ghost lady is a reality body of invisiblity.

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 2/19/2004 2:48:23 PM

« Reply #306 on: November 28, 2003, 05:36:26 PM »
And now I draw Lady Bell the Lady Bow's sister. She looks like blue, she's gotta dark purple and yellow twin bows and she had a bell to ring with a string. That's the same as her ya know. And Ribbon's had her new auntie too.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #307 on: November 29, 2003, 03:25:35 AM »
Why doesn't everyone coming, I'd never be ashamed as a writer. What a waste of time!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #308 on: November 29, 2003, 09:16:22 PM »
As for a professional facial! Ribbon's was making look beautiful for now. But she can use a make-up a little, and she still can wear a beautiful big ribbon. Well actually Lady Bow should use a make-up for a  whole thing, except Lady Bell.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #309 on: November 29, 2003, 09:26:48 PM »
Hey, Shawne20, I like your story:)! Don't be thrown off by other peoples thoughts, just keep on going. If I get idea's I'll gladly help you!:)

~*If you think your on fire, then call the Fire Station!!*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #310 on: November 30, 2003, 12:50:22 AM »
Oh I see, I won't be thrown on that. Just anything I can image that for my own. And thanks for telling me Luigi-lover!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #311 on: December 01, 2003, 01:59:51 PM »
And so here's the first one story about Ribbon was saying.

Ribbon: Hi I'm Ribbon The Princess of a Boo, I'd come from the haunted kingdom as I was born with my mommy. Well at least I'm Lady Bow's daughter, she's The Queen of The Boo. Ya know what I've always love to go the mushroom kingdom but it so.....wonderful, cool, and beautiful, anyway my mommy won't let me understand for this. But I wanna make and have some new friends. Then I'm ready the beginning for my new adventure that is for in moments to been in this traveling to see new places for the entire world of mushroom kingdom. So anyway I'll will never scared nice people as I'm a ghost ya know.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #312 on: December 02, 2003, 02:47:56 PM »
Hmm, I wonder I'm thinking, well...I guess I'm gonna draw Lady Bow & Ribbon was wearing a winter clothes, and Christmas too.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #313 on: December 03, 2003, 03:22:43 PM »
So Lady Bow deserve a little break for a mission in Princess Peach Castle. Well actually she always worried about Ribbon.

Lady Bow: Boy, I can go for some coffee as I'm worried about my daughter!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 12/3/2003 1:23:43 PM

« Reply #314 on: December 04, 2003, 04:30:39 PM »
Ribbon: Hey there Mario, long time no see!

Mario: Ribbon what are ya doin' here?

Ribbon: We was on a little camping with Bombette, Yoshi, and the others as we was here. But we just training and did keep up to good work as we completed.

Mario: Oh! I shouldn't know when you was here. I was having for our mission today except my brother Luigi.

Ribbon: Oh I see, maybe I should stick with you to find out for our mission.

Mario: Hmm...O.K. But you had to be careful alright?

Ribbon: O.K. Mario, this time were gonna survive for our next adventure!

Shawne Vinson

Print