Print

Author Topic: Oh, crap.  (Read 9090 times)

« on: May 22, 2003, 10:41:15 AM »
RIGHT then. First my PC messes WAY up. When I get my PC to work again, the hard drive has been wiped, along with my favorites. (Um ... I guess I gotta remember the address in future. ^_^)

Next, the freakin' internet doesn't work, then it breaks again. Then ,my PC messes WAY up. When I get my PC to work again, the hard drive has been wiped, along with my favorites. Next, the 'freakin internet doesn't work, then it breaks again. (Geez ... talk about a pattern!)

Next, I go and get obseesed with Pokémon Sapphire and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, resulting in another two weeks lost. Finally, my PC works again! Now I can talk to my loyal fungi friends again. (Btw, Helmo has left, or rather entered a stage of eternal inactivity, 'cos he thought playing games is much better than making friends. When will these ppl learn? ^_^)

Oh yeah. Did you know? I'm 17. Bet'cha didn't know THAT, huh?

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2003, 11:00:01 AM »
So? I'm 16 and'll be 17 in Sept; what's your point?

Anyway, I hope your luck will pick up. :)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2003, 11:01:01 AM »
So? I'm 16 and'll be 17 in Sept; what's your point?

Anyway, I hope your luck will pick up. :)

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2003, 11:19:11 AM »
I'm not quite 17 ... I am in June, actually. (Funny signature! Referring to Link, right?)

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2003, 11:24:58 AM »
I have a question for you Yoshi No. 6. What on earth is a Jaffa cake? Im 16, and will be 17 in Dec. still the youngest one here...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2003, 12:58:28 PM »
Wooooooooo!! Go late-'86ers!! (Actually, I've noticed a surprising amount of '86ers--those born in the good 'ol year of the Tiger, 1986, here.)

Oh, and thank you on the sig. :)
No, it's not referring to Link. Although, now that I think about it... Heh.
Actually, it refers to an invisible creature I blame things on (kind of like a gremlin). When my mom asks, "what happened!?" or "Why is/are the...", etc. when something unexplained or bad happens (and I don't think it's my brother), I blame it on the "little green elves." Counteracting them, whenever something GOOD happens that wasn't me, or my mom says something like, "who will <do this>?" I say the "magical fairies." :)

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2003, 11:03:12 PM »
I'll be 17 in December.
Another "late '86er."
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2003, 11:08:02 PM »
Yes, I already knew you were one of them. (Ha! Through the magical power of piecing information together, I already figured out your b'day was in Dec '86 a while back :) )

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2003, 11:10:39 PM »
I think Steve's "one of us," too. But you probably already knew that too.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2003, 11:19:03 PM »
Yes, I did. I almost added that to my last post, too. I know there are more of us... I'm trying to remember...

Frostbite, perhaps? Wait, I think he said he was already 17.

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2003, 11:46:22 PM »
...Are you sure? For some reason, I thought he was younger than me.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2003, 11:54:33 PM »
I dunno. There are SOOOO many people here, and besides, I can't put names with faces...heheheh.
CashCrazed is younger...maybe you're thinking of him. Ah well. Maybe I should start a thread about when everyone's birthday is or what their ages are... Then THEY can tell us.

--------------------

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2003, 11:53:37 AM »
Hehe ... this IS one of 'em threads. Oh yeah, a Jaffa Cake are these funny little cake thingys make of chocolate with sponge on the top, which taste like oranges. They're really tasty, and they're popular over in the UK.

Hang on? Enough of the b'days ... where does everybody live? I'm interested in knowing? (Heh, funny little cake thingys.)

(And where in the world of mittens has Cabbog gone?) Like my new username? I thought 'Yoshi No. 6' was a bit too treacherous to type in, (could of been worse ... 'THE EVIL DUCK FROM THE VALLEY OF THE POPPADOMS!' is an example.) so I asked Deezer to abbreviate it to 'Yoshi6'. Sounds better too.

Edited by - Yoshi6 on 5/23/2003 11:05:49 AM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2003, 12:12:51 PM »
There already *IS* a thread as such. It's in Genreal Chat and called "Where do you live?" --or something like that. :)

Hmmm...I haven't seen Cabbog in a while...

--------------------

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2003, 12:23:45 PM »
****, I actually feel young here! I'n only 14!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Print