Print

Author Topic: What is your name?  (Read 15161 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2003, 11:39:49 AM »
lol. You're forever cursed with the name "David."

You're DRS; I'm JAK. My initials spell a name. :)  Incidently, my mom is DARK. (Well, technically DAR as her maiden name, and now DAK, but DARK is easier to tease her with. :P)

I probably have the most common (female) middle name in the world: Ann.
So orginal. Ah well, it sounds good with my first name; that's all that matters.

And my last name is already German, so I couldn't really go "back" to spelling it that way. :P  Sadly, people seem to have the HARDEST time pronouncing it. Gah! It's COMPLETELY phonetic! How can that be so hard!? Ah well... Ironically, while it's a very uncommon last name here in the US, it's pretty common in Germany--about the equivilent to "Anderson" here. Whatever. :P

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2003, 12:49:31 PM »
My name is Luke.

My last name is a type of bed. Hehehe
I should get one of those beds someday... yeah

----------------------------------------------------
Makes perfect sense to people who understand it :P
----------------------------------------------------
Makes perfect sense to people who understand it :P

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2003, 01:13:39 PM »
Heheh...more clues:

My first name is a type of butterfly. It's also a common first name for girls of my age.
 ...Most of you probably already know it (*cough*Animal Crossing*cough*, but, meh, whatever. :)

My last name is a brand of _____ ____.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/3/2003 2:43:35 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2003, 01:30:22 PM »
Julia something.

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2003, 01:41:04 PM »
Hmm...Last time I checked, my last name wasn't "Something." :P  But yes, that's my first name. ...I also go by Julie or Jul. ...Or Sapphira...hehe (on the internet).

--------------------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2003, 02:25:21 PM »
Could it be, *Gone* ? That's the only German sounding name I could find, under the specifications you gave.

My last name is also German, by chance. It's taken from the first three letters of the word eat. That word is essen. And so, my last name is Ess.

As for my middle name, I'm not too fond of it. But, it's Delaney. Guh, just writing it makes me hate it more. Ah well.

So anyways, my name is Peter Delaney Ess, for what it's worth.

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/3/2003 1:44:15 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2003, 02:38:03 PM »
......!

...Yes, that's my last name. Freaky you got it so quickly. @_@

So, yeah, my name is Julia Ann...and what you said.  Uhh...If you don't mind, could you edit my last name out of your post? I don't want my identity broadcasted. Thanks.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/3/2003 1:41:36 PM

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2003, 02:43:01 PM »
I edited this too. XD Just to be safe.

Anyways, I didn't mean to do anything that you wouldn't want. Sorry about that.

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/3/2003 1:52:26 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2003, 03:11:48 PM »
That's okay. :) Thanks.

--------------------

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2003, 03:24:42 PM »
Delaney...how do you pronounce that...And Sapphira...if you dont want your name known...then I recommend that you edit the hint about your last name....I found it out easily on Yahoo.....and using the people search...I quite easily found your address and....dont worry though...I wont broadcast it and if I didnt care how this information could be misused I wouldnt post this....hope I didnt scare ya there...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/3/2003 2:25:51 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2003, 03:35:30 PM »
You probably already know my first name is Robert. And my middle name is... Well, I won't tell you, but I'll give you all a hint. From Eternal Darkness: Pious ________. And I won't tell you my last name, but it's also German.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2003, 03:37:39 PM »
 Yes, Marionut is right. Although I didn't, and won't, look up anything like your address, it's probably best to remove those hints you've given.

I'll leave mine, mainly because I don't care. Ah, that's right, Marionut, if you would, could you look up my address for me? I'm curious just how easy it would be for someone.

And Delaney is pronounced D-Lane-E. Lane being prounounced like you would a Traffic Lane.

« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2003, 03:37:48 PM »
Man its strange that me and almost everyone else on the board has a German last name....hmm maybe us Germans just dominate the population of the USA....

Oh and if anybody wants to know my middle name than fill in the blanks (its quite a popular middle name)

______ Earnhart
______ Jarret

(if your a nascar fan you should easily get this)

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/3/2003 2:48:21 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2003, 03:43:09 PM »
You never gave out your home state here on the boards did you BM?

Really with Sapphira it was quite easy..she has already given out her home state, and her fathers name...all I had to do was go to one of those people searches, type in the info I knew, and well Ill be darned theres only one guy in that state with that first and last name....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/3/2003 2:44:43 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2003, 03:53:08 PM »
Ahh!! Don't scare me like that, Marionut!! *shivers* Okay, I edited that clue.

Actually, I looked up...the item that my last name has a brand of...and, sure enough, it popped right up! Freaky!!

Muuhuhahahaha!!! We Germans shall conquer the US!!!! *cough*hack*

...Actually, my last name may be German, but I'm about half-German, half-English, with a bit of Dutch and some other stuff. My Mom's maiden name is English, and her family's about half-half too. My dad's mom's is English, too, so his side's also half-half. :)

Wow! I seem to fit the norm, here! A German-last-named 86er! :P  ...'Cept that I'm a girl...

--------------------

Print