Print

Author Topic: Gamer's Haven Inc.  (Read 49934 times)

« Reply #195 on: June 26, 2003, 07:27:02 PM »
Ummm... guys? What happened to the game?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #196 on: June 26, 2003, 07:40:32 PM »
 Currently, producing a respectable web page is the number one priority, my friend. When such is completed, I would assume progress on the said game will commence.

I may not be part of the site, but I'm still interested in the game. But, offering support to the site's construction is all we can do at this time.

When the site is finished, which I would assume to be reasonably soon, we can start talks of the game, again. However, processing both tasks simultaneously may prove to be an unwise move, where both tasks may be done half-heartedly, in an attempt to finish soon.

And so I believe it best to wait, however, my words carry very little authority, and so can easily hold false information. To get a concrete answer, one must wait for Mario Master to respond.

« Reply #197 on: June 26, 2003, 08:35:31 PM »
Me and Mario Master are the same way-we'd rather do all the work and we get frustrated when others butt in.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #198 on: June 26, 2003, 09:23:48 PM »
Well I'm the same way, too, being that I have a dominant personality.

Hey jon, on an unrelated note, have you ever taken a personality test? There's a good one at thespark.com. I'd be anxious to know what you are.  I'd guess you to be a DICF (Dominant Introverted Concrete Feeler). Sorry, I'm anaylitical; I guess it's part of being a Thinker vs. feeler.
Oh yeah, and I'm almost ready to put up my Mario Personality test. ;P

Let's see...I've just said I'm a D__T. Can you figure out the rest? Intoverted or Extroverted; Concrete or Abstract?  ...Is this confusing? It was to me at first.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/26/2003 8:25:31 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #199 on: June 26, 2003, 09:36:33 PM »
Ok, I dont know what DICF whatever means(or the words they stand for), but I know how I am.

I'm an artist with crazy daydreaming qualities. I'm funny, kind, smart, trustworthy, doesn't get in to bad stuff...I might be like you....I think. Let me go to the site and see.

« Reply #200 on: June 26, 2003, 09:41:04 PM »
Ok, that test....why'd you tell me to do it in the first place? I ALREADY know how I am and stuff. I know exactly how I am....I'm just a kid who minds his own buisness, sometimes and I like to make others laugh. My nickname at school (around my friends) is Clown.....but I think I'm sort of like you.

« Reply #201 on: June 26, 2003, 09:42:47 PM »
Except Peach gets on my nerves on Mario Kart...

« Reply #202 on: June 26, 2003, 10:46:51 PM »
Hey, I downloaded your button and put it in JPEG or whatever format and I put it up as a link on my site(hope that's ok).
See-I told you I could turn stuff in to JPEG format! But you didn't believe me...

« Reply #203 on: June 26, 2003, 11:47:58 PM »
I sent Mario Master and Sapphira a JPG formatted picture of your Gamers Haven logo thingy. It saves a lot of space instead of those Bitmat.

Edited by - jon on 6/26/2003 10:48:20 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #204 on: June 27, 2003, 06:06:04 AM »
I *know* you can convert images into different formats; I just don't have the software (yet) that'll let me do it correctly.

Thanks for converting our logo, but the image is distorted. Unless you have the right software, the image will turn out distorted like that, as I said.

--------

"Ok, I dont know what DICF whatever means(or the words they stand for), but I know how I am."
--I already told you: DICF (Dominant Introverted Concrete Feeler). It's an acronym--look at the first letters of those words.

"My nickname at school (around my friends) is Clown.....but I think I'm sort of like you."
--No. I'm not a clown. I can act silly and be funny sometimes, but I'm generally pretty quiet unless I feel comfortable. And even then I'm still more reserved. (That's what introverted means--more reserved, quiet, shy, to yourself, etc.) Okay, I'm an experimenter (DIAT--Dominant Introverted Abstact Thinker.)

You may be an artist (DIAF) or a dreamer (SIAF). But for some reason you stike me to be a prober (DICF). I'll explain all this junk when I get my Mario Personality test up. ;)
Oh and I asked you 'cuz this stuff is fascinating to me how it all fits together. (I've discovered an interesting pattern...)

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #205 on: June 27, 2003, 11:47:22 AM »
? I wish I understood words better....like those big ones(DICF or whatever) I DONT KNOW!!!!! I'd rather not do much thinking this summer because this is my 3 months off from not being smart.

Anyways, what will your Mario personality test thing be like?

Oh, and another thing-you said that you discovered an interesting pattern......?

And I guess the JPG thing doesn't work after all-unless it works with MY Paint Shop Pro. What brand of a computer do u have? I might know how to get you another free trial...

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #206 on: June 27, 2003, 12:10:38 PM »
"Anyways, what will your Mario personality test thing be like?"
--You'll see. ;)

"Oh, and another thing-you said that you discovered an interesting pattern......?"
--You'll see that also. The pattern is which personalities clash most w/ each other and which ones get along best w/ each other. It's not obvious, but I've been researching this for a while and discovered the pattern.

I have a Dell. Do *YOU* have Paint Shop Pro? It's different from the normal Paint program. Normal Paint won't let you convert images. If you do have PS Pro, I might be able to help you.

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #207 on: June 27, 2003, 12:13:48 PM »
Oh yeah, I updated the site as well as fixed a few things, including making the Nav bar consistant on all the pages and the "Link to Us" button is now a jpg thruout the whole thing. I also got up another episode of my comic.

Edit: Oh yeah, I *finally* put up a link to your site, jon. :)

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/27/2003 11:16:24 AM

« Reply #208 on: June 27, 2003, 01:04:02 PM »
I saw that on Gamers Haven-the JPG button and my link. Cool.

Anyways, maybe if you go to dell.com, search around for their downloads/updates and you might be able to get another demo.
Guess what, even though I only have the trial version of it, I still have it on my pc! It has just about everything the original has! I can draw on it with all the tools, I can turn images in to any format....I just don't like it. I know I'm crazy, but that's because I have another program I'm drawing on.....Flash 5. You see, my main concern is not just making one picture, I need to make multiple images so I can make a Flash movie....the program's too confusing though! Waaaa!

Hey, how do you draw? With the mouse? I do and my mouse is screwed up! I'm waiting for Windows to come out with the latest drawing tablet.

Oh, and I have a DELL too.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #209 on: June 27, 2003, 01:18:53 PM »
I generally don't draw freehand on the comp. I use the little toolbars on the sides, such as making circles, boxes, curvy lines, text etc. I've used Paint so much that I know how to use everything...practically. I freehand stuff when I'm editing or modifying, and then I zoom in.

Oh, and have you checked your email? I sent you something. :)

--------------------

Print