Print

Author Topic: Gamer's Haven Inc.  (Read 49849 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2003, 11:58:11 AM »
So what now?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2003, 12:29:53 PM »
Okay, check it again. Sorry about replying so late. I'm working on more sprites for our game, so I got distracted. ;)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2003, 01:43:32 PM »
 Yikes... 31 posts before I even noticed this topic existed. Wow.

Actually, I read through this topic, and looked for something constructive that I could add. Alas, I've been left with nothing.

No worries, though. I'll continue to check here, and when something begins to get done, I'll be sure to post then.

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2003, 01:48:01 PM »
I wasnt talking about your email sapphira, I was talking about what do we do now that weve emailed everybody everything?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2003, 02:13:45 PM »
Good question. I guess we just wait for Yoshi6 to give us the password. *Sigh*...

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2003, 03:19:14 PM »
I'll e-mail Yoshi6.  Shouldn't have to though...

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2003, 03:28:04 PM »
Um, Marionut?  You're overestimating what the program I make games on is capable of...

BTW,

WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU YOSHI6??!?!?

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2003, 04:02:41 PM »
I didnt say we had to use all of it...just most of it....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/5/2003 4:24:30 PM

It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2003, 05:53:17 PM »
Hm... What's so far fetched that wouldn't be able to be done? You've struck my curiosity. That is, of course, if anyone doesn't mind telling me.

I also forgot to ask, Why exactly does everyone need to know the password? From what I understand, only those who will be editing and creating the Webpage need it, no? It would seem irrational to hand out the said password to "everyone," even everyone in the 'crew'.

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/5/2003 4:55:38 PM

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2003, 05:58:27 PM »
The stuff about starting the battle over, about doubling attack and defense, etc.

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2003, 06:40:56 PM »
Hmmm... There are going to be game guides/faqs on this site, right? Dibs on SMS!

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2003, 06:48:08 PM »
Sure.  Dibs on SMRPG!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2003, 07:10:08 PM »
Dibs on PM!

--------------------

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2003, 07:20:07 PM »
TMK and other Mario/Nintendo sites has most of the stuff you guys are making.  So, what will be different about this site?  How about playable games like the ones Deezer took off of TMK?  Maybe a choose your own Mario adventure complete with images, inserted viewer names and items, and images?  That would be cool.

So can different people work on the site, or do I have to put stuff on my own site or send it to you.

If you need help or like my suggestion let me know.  I know a lot of HTML, some javascript and can edit images.

Edited by - Luigison on 6/5/2003 6:29:36 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2003, 07:48:14 PM »
I thought about that...

Print