Print

Author Topic: Funiral for Yoshi6.  (Read 8306 times)

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2003, 08:35:33 PM »
"Im tellin ya BM..the same things happening to you as $$Wario$$ did to me.."

That very well may be. However, if I recall, $$Wario$$ apologized and then changed his ways afterwards.

It's chapter 19, you're refering to, yet, despite that, I can't seem to believe that the ends justify the means, even in this regard.

Taking of one's life is wrong, none of us have the right to do such a thing, I believe. However, I feel we're taking this topic through a wrong turn. These are matters for the Religion topic.

You are correct, going from Deuteronomy, the murderer should be killed. Yet, my beliefs do not allow me to accept that.

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/16/2003 7:37:20 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2003, 08:43:40 PM »
Here is another point I will make.
I hate war. I'm completely against it. I see diplomacy as the way to work out problems. But there comes a point when diplomacy just won't work anymore. The other party refuses to listen. What do you do then? Obviously continuing diplomacy will not get you anywhere. That is when you must find another solution--to wage war.
I hate it, but there comes a point where there's no alternative. What has to be done has to be done.

Metaphorically, with Marioguy it's the same thing. He's not listening to us when we're nice, he's not listening to us when we're mean--he's simply just not listening, regardlessly.
But his actions HAVE to stop. So what do we do since he's obviously not listening? I believe we've come to the point in which the only way for him to stop is to ban him.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2003, 08:46:20 PM »
die marioguy! hey everyone check the storyboards right now to see the story of marioguy!:):b

I see mushroom people!
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2003, 08:51:27 PM »
"Metaphorically, with Marioguy it's the same thing. He's not listening to us when we're nice, he's not listening to us when we're mean--he's simply just not listening, regardlessly.
But his actions HAVE to stop. So what do we do since he's obviously not listening? I believe we've come to the point in which the only way for him to stop is to ban him."

Indeed, indeed. Maybe I wasn't making myself as clear as I should have been.

He deserves to be banned. Yes. He should be banned. Yes. You'll find no opposition from me there.

However, in the process of banning him, I find no need for people to insult him. Granted, he has insulted many of the other members, but, as we know, behavior such as this is deserving of being banned.

So, when others do the same back, in some aspect, it's the same sort of offense. If not bannable, at least should have a stop put to it. And so, I mentioned that of a murderer. Not meaning murdering him, as in banning him, but doing the same offense he has done, back to him. In this case, immature remarks.

I apologize for not being clear.

EDIT: Thank you, StupidMonkey, for explaining my point.

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/16/2003 7:53:38 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2003, 08:56:54 PM »
I agree with you, Black Mage. See for yourself what I said in stupidmonkey's thread.

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2003, 09:00:42 PM »
eye yuse 2 knot now hou 2 spel but i do now and mry0gy can nod spel

I see mushroom people!
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2003, 09:04:26 PM »
if yu know how to speak spanish yu can understand the following:Marioguy es un nino k'e comae los webos dei un pe~ro i think it means marioguy sucks balls or has small balls

I see mushroom people!

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2003, 09:07:30 PM »
my dogs balls are bigger than marioguys balls and my dog is fixed

I see mushroom people!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2003, 09:13:32 PM »
You should be banned, too.

--------------------

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2003, 05:05:13 PM »
stupidmonkey just said Marioguy is a kid who eats the eggs of a dog.

"I am not going on a diet!"

Deezer was here.

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2003, 06:16:46 PM »
And Nintendofreak is going to feel pain when I collect all the Emeralds.

Why is he bringing back the dead marioguy? What a Sonic.

In my dictionary, Sonic is a bad thing.

----------------------------
Sonic's no match for the true power of the Chaos Emeralds!
----------------------------
Sonic's no match for the true power of the Chaos Emeralds!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2003, 07:05:06 PM »
Is it just me, or did everybody just make fun of marioguy for making fun of everbody?

Act your age, not your I.Q.  Wait, what''s the difference?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2003, 08:54:53 PM »
Shadow the Hedgehog, what do I have to do with you collecting the stupid emeralds? I don't care about you or Sonic.

Mom:Honey, what is that loud sound? Me:Uh, nothing, Mom! *goes back to smashing X-Box*

Edited by - nintendofreak on 7/27/2003 4:27:48 PM
Deezer was here.

Print