Print

Author Topic: What is your current and past profile signature?  (Read 4431 times)

« on: June 14, 2003, 03:35:07 PM »
I'd like to know what your profile signature. Your present one and all of your past signatures. I'd like to get ideas for a good one.
Mine is:

----------
You drive like I think... slowly - - Simpson''s Road Rage

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2003, 03:38:54 PM »
Well..my VERY first one was...

"Dont those Japanese get EVERYTHING!"
But everybody hated me for it..saying it dissed the japs...so I changed it to my current one...and Ive had it ever since...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2003, 03:44:09 PM »
I think I have an account on The Sonic Foundation.org, and the profile signature I had/have for that is/was:
Born on an island in the heavens, the blood of my ancestors flows within me. My duty is to protect the master emerald -- Knuckels

----------
You drive like I think... slowly - - Simpson''s Road Rage

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2003, 04:27:45 PM »
"But everybody hated me for it..saying it dissed the japs...so I changed it to my current one...and Ive had it ever since..."

Actually, calling the Japanese "Japs" is more offensive than your actual past-signature.

And yes, at one time, I did have a signature. I believe it was:

"I am Nobody
 Nobody is Perfect
 I am Perfect"

It was a joke, more or less, but people seemed incapable of understanding it, and so, I've taken my current signature.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2003, 04:31:48 PM »
My very first signature was: "Mario forever, Pokemon must die!
2nd: Mariomania is still runnin wild!
3rd:Mario Madness will live forever
4th:Waluigi; how unoriginal can you get?
My current sig is below.

"You can''t kill a real American hero, you rube!
--Zok the Alien, my original character.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2003, 05:22:06 PM »
Really? Huh...maybe its just because I watch to many WWII movies..but I know like on Ebay that people will say "Jap Version" and stuff like that...I just thought it was a short version of saying Japanese....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2003, 05:50:11 PM »
 "Japs" is a racial slur. Many people do use it as a shorthand for "Japanese," but it is wrongly so.

You must consider other people, using that, even unintentionally, may still be offensive to those of that race. Thus, you should keep mind not to risk another's feelings for the reason of "saving time," or "being lazy." At least, such is my way of thinking.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2003, 06:12:12 PM »
First signature:

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.

Other ones:

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.

And my current signature:

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2003, 07:42:43 PM »
Bleh..you can tell how often I get out...being both Homeschooled AND a country boy...plus heck..I didnt know that cuz there was even this one auction that claimed to be in japan that called whatever famicom game they were selling the "Jap version"...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/14/2003 6:51:36 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2003, 08:03:17 PM »
My original sig was about the king boo, and I made it before SMS came out. Now it's a quote from funnyjunk.com. I clicked on the page about Mario Twins. But, I'm thinking of changing it to something from Homestarrunner.com. That's a funny site.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2003, 08:06:44 PM »
I personally like you old sig (I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.) the best, Steve.

Mine were...
1. The 1964th person (lame, I know)
2. (My current one--I switched back to it based on recommendation.)
3. The greatest joys of life come from burning ants with a magnifying glass. (This was never actually my sig--just a proposed one)
4. If things don't go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2003, 11:46:59 PM »
Golly! I'd reall have to try and remember hard... well...
America- Kickin' @$s since 1776(was changed to most recent sig.)
U.S. X-Box controller- Doubles as an anchor for seaworthy crafts.
Wolfenstien one(see my thread in site disscussion.)
I'm not lazy, I'm just... uh...
then this-

U.S. of A.- Kickin'' butt since 1776
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2003, 01:11:40 AM »
http://www.geocities.com/dr_shows/RandomSignatures.htm

I have changed and added a few since that was upload, but it gives you an idea.

Edited by - luigison on 6/15/2003 12:13:16 AM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2003, 01:24:44 AM »
HTML was turned off for my signature code due to an error it caused in the forum.  Luigison.

<IFRAME SRC="http://www.geocities.com/dr_shows/RandomSignatures.htm" width=640, height=110>

Edited by - Luigison on 6/16/2003 7:07:20 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2003, 03:45:33 PM »
Here are all the sigs I can remember.

I am the yin, and they are the yang. I am the good and pure. they are the vile and evil. I am screech. the avenger of yitzu.(dumb I know)

Some of them want to use you.
Some of them want to be used by you.
Some of them want to abuse you.
Some of them want to be abused

Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

Who am I?
I'll give you a clue.
I already know most all of you.
I come here often, yes indeed.
I've too much time. a life I need.

A feild sat in place. Peacefully minding its own feildish ways. when suddenly, it ceased to be a field. It was no longer what it was and was what it was not.

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print