Print

Author Topic: Super Mario RPG on GBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 13295 times)

« on: June 29, 2003, 10:43:05 AM »
Has anyone played Super Mario RPG on the SNES? Well if anyone has and you want a port of it on the GBA email nintendo@noa.nintendo.com and tell them you want a port! Make sure to mention that they remade every other Mario game on the GB so it would only make sense for a remake of Super Mario RPG (which is the best game of all time)!!!!

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2003, 11:46:47 AM »
And paste the email you sent them and the email they sent back here!! Here is what I sent:

My name is Joey Nash, and I am a big fan of Nintendo games! I have this game called Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, and it is a masterpiece! You and SquareSoft (SquareEnix) teamed up to make Super Mario RPG on the Super NES in 1996. That was 7 years ago. Now in the recent years you have made Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, and now you are making Super Mario Bros. 3 for the GameBoy Advance! All those games are remakes of older games. Now I have an idea that would make all Nintendo and SquareEnix fans happy: to release Super Mario RPG on the GameBoy Advance! Even if right now you do not have plans for this than you should start making plans for this because it will make Mario games complete on the GBA. Then you can work on new GBA games and will not have to worry about porting any other Mario games to the GBA. You have ported all the other Mario game to the GBA, so why not Super Mario RPG! It will only make sense if you do port Super Mario RPG to the GBA!

Thank you,
Joey Nash

They still have not emailed me back

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2003, 11:03:46 PM »
There has been a petition like this for a long time, you know...
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2003, 06:29:57 PM »
Yeah I know! But this is not a petition! Please everyone, if you are a fan of Super Mario RPG them email them!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2003, 06:37:08 PM »
Nintendo just emailed me back! They said:

Message(#6851-000139-2637\1392637)

Hello Joey.

At this time, Super Mario RPG:  Legend of the Seven Stars has not been announced for re-release on current Nintendo systems.  You never know what the future might hold, though, so keep checking our web site (www.nintendo.com) for the latest information.

Since you are a fan of RPGs and Mario, you may be interested in Mario and Luigi which is estimated for release in November 2003.  Rest assured that we'll update our web site as information is announced.

While on our site, open the "Game List", select the system and other sort criteria, and then select "Go."  From here, you can click on the title of a game to find out all the information that we currently have available on it.  If the information you are looking for is not yet available, please keep checking back. When there is new information to share on announced games or other upcoming products, our web site is the best official source!

Remember, any posted release dates are estimates and subject to change.  When it gets close to a product's estimated release date, you may want to check with your local retailers to see when it may be available in your area.
One more thing, I wanted to let you know that we are inviting all of our consumers with Internet access to sign-up for a My Nintendo membership.  As a member of this program, you can view the status of any order, repair, or subscription you set up with us.  You can also maintain your subscription account (update addresses, review your account history, etc.).  Plus, you can keep us up to date on your game preferences, the systems you own, and the type of information you want to receive via our exclusive e-mail newsletters.  To become a registered member (which is free), go to www.nintendo.com and click on the "My Nintendo" icon located on the right-side of the screen.

Nintendo of America Inc.
Andi Anderson

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2003, 03:55:04 AM »
mario and luigi is going to on gba and its going to be the third mario rpg (sequal to paper mario)

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2003, 07:07:40 AM »
I know but...please everyone I am begging you to email nintendo!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2003, 01:36:07 PM »
You have exactly the same views as me. SMRPG: LOTSS rocks! I'm e-mailing Ninty right away!

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2003, 01:46:08 PM »
I've just joined our petition ... by sending this.

Dear Nintendo,

I remember back when Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars was released on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. It was a great game that I played for ages, and never got bored.

Many classic mario games are currently being converted to Game Boy Advance format, creating the Super Mario Advance series. By my understanding, Super Mario Advance 4 is set to be a conversion of Super Mario Bros 3.

Why not convert Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars to Game Boy Advance format for Super Mario Advance 5? I've asked all my friends and they agree on this matter.

It is a quality game that sold loads of copies in the past. By converting it, you can produce even more riches! Please; do a favour for us gamers and grant our wishes. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
                       Thomas

C'mon people ... join us!

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2003, 12:47:34 PM »
Here's what I recieved:

Hello and thank you for contacting Nintendo,

While we haven't heard of any plans to release Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars for the Game Boy Advance system, we appreciate hearing about the game titles that you're interested in. You never know what the future might hold, though, so keep checking our web site (www.nintendo.com) for the latest information.

While on our site, open the "Game List", select the system and other sort criteria, and then select "Go." From here, you can click on the title of a game to find out all the information that we currently have available on it. If the information you are looking for is not yet available, please keep checking back. When there is new information to share on announced games or other upcoming products, our web site is the best official source!

Remember, any posted release dates are estimates and subject to change. When it gets close to a product's estimated release date, you may want to check with your local retailers to see when it may be available in your area.

One more thing, I wanted to let you know that we are inviting all of our consumers with Internet access to sign-up for a My Nintendo membership. As a member of this program, you can view the status of any order, repair, or subscription you set up with us. You can also maintain your subscription account (update addresses, review your account history, etc.). Plus, you can keep us up to date on your game preferences, the systems you own, and the type of information you want to receive via our exclusive e-mail newsletters. To become a registered member (which is free), go to www.nintendo.com and click on the "My Nintendo" icon located on the right-side of the screen.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Greg Hamilton

Very similar, hmm? Oh, well. i'd like you all to tell all of your online friends to request this game. Post it on forums, tell your mates at school/college/university/work, whatever. Together, we can make this possible! Roll on the e-mails!

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2003, 09:40:09 AM »
Thank you for sending one! If only Deezer would make a petition for it......

Print