Print

Author Topic: The circle  (Read 119367 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #195 on: September 23, 2003, 05:19:06 PM »
Oh, man.  It's been awhile since I updated this.  So, here we go.  Order up!  Hey, I haven't seen Sapphira in awhile.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #196 on: September 24, 2003, 05:37:55 PM »
I like swords. Can I have a slice of apple pie? Or two? Or three? Or a whole pie?

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! I like saying Yay!!! YAY!!!!!I like pie.All your base are belong to us.AIM name: donotcare95

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #197 on: September 28, 2003, 09:05:54 PM »
Sure.  Sapphira, make this guy a pie.

Proud to be an American!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #198 on: September 28, 2003, 09:07:33 PM »
I like pie! No more marquee! Apple, please!

Edited by - donotcare95 on 9/28/2003 8:09:03 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #199 on: September 28, 2003, 11:11:24 PM »
Ok. (Starts making apple pie) Ok, here we have a light dough that I'll be pressing into the pan. I've got these apples, and I'm throwing them into the sugar and water in this pot to caramalize them. They're done, so now I put them onto the crust, and now I cover it with more crust. Now I make thse decorative incisions on the top, and pop it in the oven. *Starts whistling Mario Bros. THeme* Do-do doo-do do do -do................... (Ding!) Ok the pies are done! Sapphira! They're done! Please deliver them to donotcare95.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #200 on: September 29, 2003, 08:22:43 PM »
Come on, people!  This poor guy hasn't recieved his pie(s) yet!

<P>200th reply in my own topic!

Proud to be an American!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #201 on: September 29, 2003, 10:12:45 PM »
Well, the policy is, "If our waitress does not serve your food in time, then it is free." So, your pie is free donotcare. Sapphira, you need to visit more often.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #202 on: September 29, 2003, 10:25:21 PM »
From now on, I'll never be here in this thread.
X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".

Edited by - nintendofreak on 9/29/2003 9:26:47 PM
Deezer was here.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #203 on: October 02, 2003, 04:05:34 PM »
Whoops! Sorry! So sorry!
Here's your order, donotcare. I'll throw in another one for free for my delay... XD

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #204 on: October 02, 2003, 05:09:44 PM »
I had the COOLEST dream last night.  I walked into a bar/pizza place, and all the walls and floor were gray colored.  There were pool tables in the back, and the place was brightly lit.
Anyway, I go to one corner and the lights turn into those funky colored moving ones, making the room a lot darker.  Then about twenty ninjas appeared, along with the ninja turtles at my side.
Then Leonardo got injured sort of badly, and he lay on the floor unconscious.  I go over to him and feel his skin which is hot.  I tell the other turtles and Splinter, "He's overheating! We have to get him out of here!"  Actually, it was probably more important that he was injured rather than he was overheating.
So I pick Leonardo up in my arms and I'm carrying him while I run to a door, while kicking two ninjas back down to the floor, the other turtles fighting the ninjas also.  When we get to the other room, two ninjas start chasing me, so I run as fast as I can, carrying Leonardo, towards the wall, the two ninjas gaining.  I'm about to run into the wall, when I jump and kick off the wall, over the two ninjas, who run into the wall, falling backwards, unconscious.  Now there are two ninjas left.  I put down Leonardo, and face one of them.  I punch him, kick him, and then jump kick him backwards to the floor.  The other ninja disappeared, but it didn't matter.  I defeated five ninjas,  and the rest were defeated by the ninja turtles.  It was a really cool dream, especially since the ninja turtles were there.  The way the "scenes" appeared were really cool...

Edited by - Markio on 10/2/2003 4:12:54 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #205 on: October 02, 2003, 05:27:29 PM »
thanks for the extra pie, Sapph...here's a tip*opens wallet, pulls out a hundred dollars, and gives them to Sapphira*Mmm, pie...apple pie...cool dream, Markio...

Edited by - donotcare95 on 10/2/2003 5:09:23 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #206 on: October 02, 2003, 05:43:20 PM »
I command you to say "sorry Markio...I was confused..."

Edited by - Markio on 10/2/2003 5:54:05 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #207 on: October 02, 2003, 06:10:14 PM »
Do you have any Oreos?

Edited by - donotcare95 on 10/4/2003 2:20:31 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #208 on: November 09, 2003, 08:09:24 AM »
Wow, it's been a looooong time since I've updated my club.

Proud to be an American!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #209 on: November 10, 2003, 07:47:34 PM »
I never got my Oreos...

Oh, and Lizard Dude:"And there was this great Food Festival! Did you know that food this and food that...."-jon
Please unban me from #tmk. Apparently, MEGAߥTE said that I´m too young to chat in there, but I´m able to post here. I don´t understand.

Print