Print

Author Topic: The circle  (Read 119375 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #420 on: June 04, 2004, 10:33:49 PM »
I'm depressed tonight.  One of my friends is moving to Texas, and I can't help but think of an old Hall and Oates Song.

Something I might say to marioguy in the circle: "If you can''t say something kind, then shut your mouth and get the heck outta my circle!"

Something I might say to marioguy in the circle: "If you can''t say something kind, then shut your mouth and get the heck outta my circle!"

Edited by - Jman on 6/9/2004 11:56:37 AM
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #421 on: June 05, 2004, 10:07:00 PM »
Poor Jman. I know how it feels.. one of my best friends moved a year ago. I knew him ever since I was two years old.

Anyways, I hope you feel better. It's always awful when a friend moves away. Soon the emotional pain will go away, and
hopefully you two will keep in touch.

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #422 on: June 06, 2004, 11:09:27 AM »
Sounds liek JMan needs an online journal.

I hate my journal because I hate journals. I only write in it because my friends like to see my outlook on life.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #423 on: June 07, 2004, 07:09:27 PM »
Yeah, I sent her an email today.  And I think I'm over it now.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #424 on: June 09, 2004, 12:58:27 PM »
Man, my back hurts like Bowser's after he's been hurled into a bomb on SM64.  I think I must have tweaked a muscle because suddenly, it just started hurting.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #425 on: June 11, 2004, 02:42:28 PM »
Super Smash Brothers Live is back!  I realized that it's a lot more fun to use Smash Brothers elements than WWE elements.  But we will still have the title belts.  Smash Brothers forever!  It is the best fighting game out there! (in my humble opinion).

Edited by - JMAN on 6/11/2004 1:43:14 PM

« Reply #426 on: June 12, 2004, 01:31:48 PM »
Who let the dogs out?!
Who, who, who, who
Who let the dogs out?!
Who, who, who, who
*millions of dogs running loose*

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #427 on: June 14, 2004, 03:47:29 PM »
The jig is up, the word is out, they finally found me!  The renegade that had it made, *hums the rest*

Sorry, I was just singing the Styx song, Renegade.  It's a real rocker!

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.
The one thing anyone who threatens my friends needs: a swift kick in the butt.

« Reply #428 on: June 16, 2004, 06:47:59 PM »
Yeah! My schools talent show is tomorrow, and I'm in one of the best groups! My friend and I are dancing to TNT by AC/DC while my other friends play it!

I'm not nervous at all! But my bud that's dancing with me is a nervous wreck! I have no clue what she's gonna do when it comes time to rock in front of the school. I'm worried she's gonna run off the stage crying if she makes a mistake. She made a mistake in pratise and she almost quit! And the worst thing is, if she quits, I have to. Why? Because we need a dancer on the left and right of the stage, and it'll look funny if there was only one dancer on one side.

Overall, it's gonna ROCK! Wish you guys could see!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #429 on: June 16, 2004, 08:20:48 PM »
TNT is the best song!  I wish I could dance to it.  It's one of my favorite AC/DC tunes.

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #430 on: June 17, 2004, 01:07:59 PM »
Cause I'm TNT!  I'm dynamite, TNT!  And I'll win the fight!  TNT!!!  I'm a power load!  TNT!!!  Watch me explode!!!

I absolutely love that song.

« Reply #431 on: June 17, 2004, 02:17:35 PM »
My friend did get scared and dropped out.... BUT WE STILL ROCKED! I have people wanting my autograph, and saying I'm the best at dancing. Oh and I started a mosh pit. Now we have jijs at birthday parties and everything!

I'm so happy! And I'm glad I don't have stage fright, or else I would have been in trouble.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #432 on: June 17, 2004, 03:22:13 PM »
Well, I'm glad things worked out for you, LL.  I had a feeling it would work out in the end.

« Reply #434 on: June 17, 2004, 07:51:10 PM »
Does anyone see the dogs running around here-- woah! *almost trips on Westie Terrier*

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print