Print

Author Topic: Marioguy REVEALED!  (Read 11732 times)

« on: August 18, 2003, 04:48:37 PM »
Who would like to see how the oh so scary evil marioguy looked? Vote here and if there are enough votes, Ill show his picture. Yay!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2003, 04:53:10 PM »
I vote that you coem with me for a vacation to Mario World with me and blah blah blah................

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2003, 04:53:46 PM »
Haha. Im taking that as a yes.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2003, 04:54:50 PM »
Yes yes! Let's see the fiend that is known as Marioguy! He has caused us all so much mental anguish, now it's his turn! Mya ha ha ha!

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others, you''ll be hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2003, 04:57:13 PM »
You weren't enev here when I was evil.

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2003, 04:59:34 PM »
There are reasons Im doing this.

1)He messed up my shout box in Mariotendo with bad words.

2)He cused us harm here at TMK.

3)He ruined his friend's site, Gaming Topic, which we had worked so hard on, espacially me.

4)He now bothers me about telling me to hack into his other friend's site called Pokehades.

5)He makes fun of his friends too. I think by doing this, one of my friends will be happy for all that marioguy has destroyed of him.

Now I dont know what a picture could do, but at least it shows what 'evil' and 'immaturity' with his vulgar language we were up against. That's my explanantion for doing it. It might be mean, but I dont know. It's just a picture.

Besides, Im planning on giving a picture of myself, lol.

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2003, 05:00:59 PM »
Jon doesn't even have a picture of me. Just to be saffe. *kills jon* Ha ha, if anyone else votes I'll be back to my evil ways for ever!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uh..Before this gets out of hand...I want to just say..that I am now an unofficial mod...and I will be watching you...so do us all a favor...quit acting like your old self
It will be much appreciated
~Marionut#1

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 8/18/2003 6:20:57 PM

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2003, 05:02:13 PM »
And youll be banned FOREVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!

And yes, I do have your pic. You sent it to me yourself.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2003, 05:05:54 PM »
*Revives Jon* Marioguy, you should watch it. Killing is against the rules here. It's almost like you wanna be banned! Now stop being a dunderpate.

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others, you''ll be hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2003, 05:10:28 PM »
Darn, this will get you! *kills both jon and Meowrio with one swing of a sword*

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2003, 05:13:44 PM »
marioguy, see? Youre going back to your evil ways.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2003, 05:19:57 PM »
Here is the loser you've been waiting for, folks! The little loser in the middle is marioguy AKA sadib100 AKA stupidmonkey AKA monkey die REVEALEAD! He is an 11 year old brat posting all of those STUPID, IMMATURE things. Deezer banned marioguy, but he is 3 other people still! sadib100 just replied to this thread, in fact. Deezer, you MUST ban the other 3 other people that marioguy is! jon put this thread up to get back for all of the's bad things he's done to any of us. jon started yaying because it rubbed off from marioguy saying "yay." jon, I vote for you to put the pic up. I wish I could vote a million times but I can't. I have seen his picture before and it is stupid, yet funny. He has 2 brothers also.

P.S. By the way folks in case you haven't noticed jon is a very friendly guy and he is not yaying anymore. He has made a wonderful chatroom with rules very similar to TMK's that are enforced by mods, me (Trainman,) Meowrio, and jon himself, of course. This time you do not have to go through all of that junk to get there. All you do is type in your nickname, register you password (free, of course,) and chat. Simple. Thanks jon for the chatroom. I hope we see more people there.

Signature.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2003, 05:27:31 PM »
Heh heh, thanks. At least I know if Im banned, I hope you guys come and see me in the chat room. I dont know if ill get banned for the yays, but, err, whatever!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2003, 05:28:15 PM »
Deezer, and everyone, I'm very sorry but I've got to do this. Please don't ban me.

marioguy, listen up! WE GOT NEWS FOR YOU PAL! You WILL be banned, and all of your other stupid user names WILL too. You WILL stop saying you kill people. YOU ARE AN 11 YEAR OLD FOR THE LOVE OF CAKE!!!!!! You keep saying you'll go back to your evil ways but you WON'T because Deezer is going to boot your 11 year-old, TRASH talking mouth out of here! I am SICK of hearing this kid say he kills someone and all of his other trash. He is not even LEGAL at the board and LOOK what TRASH he posts!! It is ridiculous! Get him out of here Deezer.

Again I'm sorry for shouting everyone, BUT MARIOGUY!

Signature.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2003, 05:32:52 PM »
Trainman does have a point you guys. All of marioguy's counterparts are still up. You might never know when he acts evil again when Deezer(the only one who can ban) is around. I say we should get rid of him while we still can keep the good  of him.

I might have been annoying, BUT IT WAS ONLY FOR ONE NIGHT! It wasnt even a full day! Marioguy continues to be evil.

If anyone thought Trainman's post was wrong, it wasnt.

Print