Print

Author Topic: Marioguy REVEALED!  (Read 11611 times)

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2003, 04:52:41 PM »
First of all, I never sent you any e-mails with viruses, besides I don't even know your e-mail address, but I could check your profile and check it out. Second, I don't know how to hack into things. I didn't write Mariotendo's whole site in HTML orm, but I could easily do that by right clicking and press view source but N-cubed did something to prevent, fortunatly I have a scrool mouse that allows me to click it and then right click. That would allow me to have all of Mariotendo's HTML code in notepad form. Third, I'm now good untill someone posts another picture of me in the forums.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2003, 05:00:47 PM »
I was typing so much someone else posted before me. If I ever find out that anyone else sees my picture I'll be evil forever, and if I get banned I'll make a new acount!

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2003, 06:17:47 PM »
Please, please never show that picture again or I will leave the forums forever because, man...those kids were freaky.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2003, 06:32:18 PM »
jon, send me the pic by e-mail!
Deezer was here.

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2003, 08:39:49 PM »
Oh, yeah, Marioguy, about that thing that you said with editing my site and stuff, you cant get what you want.

For one, if you turn off Java, you can right-click all you want.

Secondly, I dont care if you copy all the HTML for Mariotendo. It's been copyrighted by me and Ncubed which means any bit of it that you steal, you can get into serious trouble.

Oh, and marioguy didnt send any viruses. He doesnt know how to. And i am NOT sending anyone pictures of marioguy. Will you people stop it? I only showed the pic since marioguy cussed, but he seems sorry, so I took it down and deleted it.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2003, 08:44:42 PM »
OOH!!!! That's what yuo meant LD when you said THOSE kids are freaky. I thought you meant everyone who was arguing back and forth. I didn't realize you were talking about sadib100 and them. Heh.

Ok sadib100, I apoligize, I guess. But I'll give you ONE more chance. But if you go evil again than you can forget it. I'm sorry for accusing you, but if that wasn't you posting the site in text, than who was then?

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2003, 09:11:55 PM »
15 viruses in the mail?

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2003, 04:09:15 PM »
"Those kids are freaky!" If you say that one more time I'm going to be evil only towards you!!!!!!! *explodes* YAY!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2003, 04:17:49 PM »
Man, those kids are really freaky. Especially the one on the right with the glasses and that creepy smile...*Shudder* They look like something out of a horror movie.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2003, 04:22:01 PM »
If you don't shut <edit> (didn't swear) up I'm going to KILL you, and it's not against the rules because you're verbly offending me.

Hmm...yes you did. It was just censored out; that doesn't mean you didn't "say" it.  ~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/21/2003 4:49:41 PM

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2003, 05:00:47 PM »
Freaky is as freaky does. I call 'em like I see 'em. And I rarely see freakier people than those.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2003, 05:02:54 PM »
Yep, that's right.15 viruses.

Hey sadib100, cool it down a bit. I thought you said you weren't going to cuss and all that. Don't worry about what they say. That's no reason to go off like that. We are voting to see if you get to stay on the forums. It doesn't look sowell, so far. I voted neutral for you because I thought you would be good, but jo that you said, once AGAIN, that you were going to kill someone, my vote is drifting toward the "Ban him" column. You better straighten up.

Do you act like this at school?

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2003, 06:17:28 PM »
I got ya! I didn't say the f word all I did was that i held shift and pressed the "8" botton four times. Which looks like this: ****

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2003, 06:39:44 PM »
It doesn't really matter if you use asteriks to censor it out. You still said it, just like Sapphira said when she had to edit your post, AGAIN. So lay off of that "Shift" and "8" key. All right?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2003, 07:04:05 PM »
You people obviously never go outside.  Those kids look like normal kids.

Relish is at your command!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print