Print

Author Topic: Calling All Moderators!  (Read 5194 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: August 22, 2003, 12:09:18 AM »
I know by now, our requesting that people going into the chatroom is getting very annoying y now. I apologise for that. This is the last thread I will post about it. Anyway, here is what I've created this thread for. Any and all moderators of TMK are able to become moderators in the chatroom. We request that you do because the sooner you do, the sooner I'll stop asking for you to do so. It will only take a bout 2 min. Now go in because I'm growing tired of following you moderators in other threads to tell you to join to no avail. *Sneers at Deezer, Sapphira, and Chupperson Weird* Anyway, again I apologise for all the Chatroom Related comments scattered about the Fungi Forums.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 12:42:27 AM »
Dude, where the heck is the thing? I went there, and no one was there.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2003, 11:28:40 AM »
Ok Chupperson Weird, now that I have your attention, I can tell you. To get to the chatroom, go to:

http://geocities.com/mariotendo/tmkchatroom.html

Go there, and then wait until it loads. About halfway down the page, it will have a space where you enter your nickname. Enter in your nickname, and then hit connect. That's it.

I am in the chatroom after 8:00PM for the rest of the night up until about 2AM as of EST. That's 5:00PM PST- 11:00PM PST. (Basically every night)

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 06:05:35 PM »
No offense, but I'm really starting to get sick of all these "join the chatroom!" threads. I accept your apology, though, Meowrio.

Believe me, I have tried to get into the chatroom, as I've mentioned in jon's thread, but for some reason, whatever he did when he changed something, the "enter your name and sign in" block isn't even showing up when I go to the link.  

How am I supposed to get on and fulfill all these incessant callings of me if I can't even do that simple action anymore?

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/22/2003 5:08:34 PM

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2003, 07:21:46 PM »
We are sorry. It's just that only me, Meowrio, and jon are there. We just want people to come. LD came but right as I walked in my room he quit. I'm trying to get him to get back on. If marioguy aka sadib100 shows up, he will immediately be banned. I'm here now, and I will be here very late. So you'll be able catch me anytime from now.

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2003, 07:29:04 PM »
I would go to the chatroom if someone told me how.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2003, 07:58:26 PM »
I would go to the chatroom if I had Java installed.
Deezer was here.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2003, 07:59:40 PM »
Ok Sapphira. All I need to know is if someone can get in. You wonm't be bothered with it again. In the meantime, see if you have Java enabled. To find out, go change it under internet settings under the control panel.

And Master_Luigi, the link was at the top of the thread. Go look and find it.

= = = = = = =

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2003, 08:06:55 PM »
I tried that and it says nothing about Java.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2003, 08:12:12 PM »
I will not go to the chat room simply because it keeps being promoted by jon and his cronies, Markio, Meowrik, and Trainman. Also, I'm busy lately with school starting and stuff.

Edited by - The Big Boo on 8/22/2003 7:12:51 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2003, 08:19:15 PM »
Yes, I know; I made sure java was installed.  It has been, and it *still* hasn't been working.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2003, 09:11:41 PM »
I don't have java

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2003, 09:14:09 PM »
Tell jon to fix the chat room so that people without Java can come.
Deezer was here.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2003, 09:20:40 PM »
I can't believe you would say that to us Big Boo. jon has straightened up QUITE a bit. He doesn't yay anymore. All we are trying to do is have people come to the chatroom. We have stopped asking people to come also. We are NOT "his cronies." We are not mean or anything at all, especially Meowrio. We would never insult anyone or anything. I don't know why you would think that.

Also, we would NEVER abandon the Fungi Forums, Deezer, or any of its posters. We are not trying to say the chatroom is better. We just go there frequently. Ever since I came here I have posted quite a bit here. So has the other guys. So don't go around assuming things just because we are mods at jon's chatroom and have to monitor people.

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2003, 09:23:19 PM »
Ditto.  Jon did that for a day and people are still at him?  Haven't you seen the Lion King?  "You gotta put the past behind ya."

Relish is at your command!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print