Print

Author Topic: Tomorow's my birthday!  (Read 4304 times)

« on: September 15, 2003, 01:23:53 PM »
That's right, I'm turning 12! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2003, 04:29:31 PM »
Happy Birthday! :D

The Lollipop Treeeee!  -My friend Kyle
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2003, 04:35:12 PM »
Oh Happy Birhtday I guess. Make sure ou get some Nintendo games.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2003, 04:35:36 PM »
Oh Happy Birthday I guess. Make sure ou get some Nintendo games.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2003, 04:44:01 PM »
For my birthday Deezer will ban Meowrio. Deezer already agreed to that, and he's making me a mod for all the forums by getting rid of all the other mods of course!

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2003, 05:33:28 PM »
Uh yeah sure sadib100. That's gonna happen.

= = = = = = =

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2003, 06:33:05 PM »
Thats very unlikely for you, sadib. As for me, talking to Deezer is very possible. My friend knows him, and I might be able to talk to Deezer by IMing! Of course, I wont tell anyone else(Deezer would hate me)

I dont know his username or anything, but I know my friend has contact info for all the famous people we know, MEGABYTE, Deezer, and so on. If only........

I will not talk about that any further.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2003, 02:14:03 PM »
happy birth-day dude!!! So what do you want for your birth-day?!?! A ps2(unless you already have one)?!?! Any skateboarding games, or even better mario games like... mario party 4!!
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2003, 02:22:03 PM »
Happy Birthday. Stop making up rumors.

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2003, 04:19:17 PM »
Rumors? Me or marioguy? I CAN talk to Deezer when he's online!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2003, 04:23:09 PM »
Uh, Luigi~Lover, it's not a good idea to mention PS2 or X-Box on this site unless in a bad context. We're all Mario and Nintendo fans. Most of us dislike Playstation and X-Box a lot.

= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2003, 04:29:27 PM »
Still not legal for the forums... whatever, happy B-Day then!. Sadib, i recommend you get Dave Mirra 2. (For the GCN, not the stupid PS2!) It is a very funny Pro BMX game. I say it's funny because you can bail off your bike and the guy will do crazy things. There is no programmed falls. He is freeform, so his legs may get tucked under, or his head will mess up, or maybe his whole body will screw up. Who knows, anything can happen. It is a very fun (and funny) game that I extremely recommend.

Take one out and scratch my head, I am black but once I was red. What am I? Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the oustide, throw away the inside. What am I?

Edited by - Trainman on 9/16/2003 3:31:01 PM
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2003, 04:39:10 PM »
opp's sorry about the PS2 thing, I was away for a long time so you can't blame me for making a mistake.

lookie lookie everyone~!~ I''m a cat _-Quack-_
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2003, 04:43:17 PM »
Playstation 2 ROCKS!!!!! Im serious. I wish I had one.

The Xbox is ok...... maybe their version of Sould Calibur would be nice.

Eh, I like Rooler Coaster Tycoon for the PC, but thats all, with this thing going slow on 3D games...

To honestly tell you the truth, Im beginning to dislike the GCN. Their games so far dont appeal to me. Im planning on Metroid Prime 2 and Mario Kart: Double Dash and the next SSB game. Sorry to tell you this, Nintendo, but your games are too shor and easy for my calibur. I think getting more mature themes for the GCN is now a good idea, as long as they dont take Mario or Sega games out of the picture.

So I told my part. I like the PS2. I hope you get one, marioguy, and kill RG with it! Yay!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2003, 05:05:10 PM »
 Happy Birthday, Marioguy.

Another year older, and wiser.

Enjoy them now, as they don't get much better.

Print