Print

Author Topic: What happened to the cookies?  (Read 2328 times)

« on: September 22, 2003, 06:32:28 PM »
They are gone! It can't remember my details, and every single topic shows that it was new. It's madness!

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2003, 06:54:08 PM »
Sadib, you complain I make too many useless topics? You're an imbecile. Someone close this topic. It is of no inclusion to the forums.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2003, 12:42:23 AM »
No, I'd say that this has some purpose.  I've often had times when I'd come to the site and find that the last time I visited was - astonishingly - exactly ten days ago!  To the minute (wow!)  It'd be pretty amazing if I didn't know that I'd just been in the day before.

...Yeah, so the forums aren't perfect.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2003, 08:55:47 PM »
Heck, the topics are almost always new for me!
...Although I find when I'm not signed in, it's because I was on another Windows login.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2003, 10:20:50 PM »
No the reason I think this topic is useless, is becaus ehe posted the exact same topic like two weeks ago! It got few replies so it went to the end of the list. Now he made a new one. That's why it's useless!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Print