Print

Author Topic: Anybody here like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?  (Read 6823 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2003, 11:06:02 PM »
ometimes I do it physically, too.  Once in PE we were starting our basketball session and we had to pivot back and forth so I was until I did it to a rhythm and started dancing.  Then I just stopped.

About TMNT: The only thing I hate is how they jump like ten feet high, which is impossible.

Edited by - Markio on 10/11/2003 10:06:38 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2003, 11:08:59 PM »
Yeah really! They may be mutated, but that is just wierd.

------------------------------

MarioBro64 in the hiz-ouse! Let''s get this party started!

"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2003, 08:08:37 AM »
Maybe they jump normally, and it just looks like they jump really high.  I mean, they always split the shot.  Like it show them jump then it shows where they land.

Edited by - Markio on 10/12/2003 8:07:10 AM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2003, 09:07:33 AM »
*Bump*

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2003, 11:41:11 AM »
Fine, *bid*

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2003, 03:34:41 PM »
*REPIT.*

Insanity is your friend! WOOOOOOOOK SNOOOOOOOOOOOK! ^_^

Edited by - MarioBro64 on 10/12/2003 2:35:32 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2003, 04:44:39 PM »
What does that stand for?  And is anyone planning on getting one of their games?  I want the one for GBA.

If you don''t have anything nice to say, make sure you have something heavy to throw.

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2003, 04:46:27 PM »
Revive
Every
Topic

And I want the 'Cube one

Insanity is your friend! WOOOOOOOOK SNOOOOOOOOOOOK! ^_^

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2003, 07:01:01 PM »
H**l yeah! TMNT rocks! I never saw the origanal series but I watch the new one and I used to watch Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation. My favorite is Raphael,He is cool.

Random TMNT Fact: Did you know there was once a Power Rangers in Space/TMNT crossover Where Astronema(the evil princess) summoned the ninja turtles to destroy the rangers? The turtles refused but they fell under her spell and they helped the rangers in a battle to trick them. Andros(the red ranger) was the only one who suspected they were up to something. The Turtles took over the astro Megaship and try to destroy the rangers but the rangers escaped and were eventually able to destroy the spell through a thingamobober. then they took em back to new york.

Attack my Pikmin army
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2003, 10:37:49 PM »
Who DOESN'T like TMNT?  Out of curiousity.

-----------------------------
Luigi likes to flirt in his backwards shirt!  Yay!

Edited by - Markio on 10/28/2003 8:38:57 PM

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2003, 05:05:26 PM »
Well, I don't like the old cartoon or the JPW (Just Plain Wrong) Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation. I will admit: I used to like the original cartoon. But after recently reading the original comic, and renting an old video from Blockbuster, I have seen the really stupid changes. Example: In the original comic, April is a scientist. In the original cartoon, she is a news reporter. Not to mention the original comic was very violent- the turtles killed people, and were not afraid of it. In the orignal cartoon, not only are some of the enemys not original baddies, but the turtles hardly used there weapons. [wtd] (What The Freak)? So basically, what I'm saying is the old cartoon sucked, and had almost NOTHING to do with the original comic. As for The Next Mutation, I'm still trying to get over the fact of April being replaced with a dumb female turtle, named Venus De Milo, and Shredder being killed on the first episode. Of coarse, the new cartoon is pretty good. It's alot more true to the comics. Not the original, gritty comics, but the newer, less violent (but still darn good) comics.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!

Edited by - Lonic the Elfinhog on 10/29/2003 3:09:40 PM
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2003, 12:30:09 PM »
"About TMNT: The only thing I hate is how they jump like ten feet high, which is impossible."

This is a guy who hangs out on a Mario fansite.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2003, 03:22:43 PM »
I'd agree with you, except that TMNT is supposed to take place in the real world, unlike Mario, who was really a mushroom kingdom resident.

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2003, 06:02:38 PM »
Mutagen is real?

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2003, 06:51:19 PM »
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  All I know is that TMNT is supposed to take place in the present in New York and they're supposed to have been mutated from a chemical and chemicals aren't (always?) supposed to make people jump really really high.  Do YOU like TMNT, LD?  I'm just wondering (cursed be my frequent wondering!).

Print