Print

Author Topic: Story about us! Herbal Essnces not included.  (Read 30081 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2003, 06:01:48 PM »
(Meowrik let's never argue ever again, it's pointless and boring.)

During the match between Weird Dude and Deezer, Sapphira took out a noepad and began writing something, the rest of the TMKers watching.

Jon: Uhhh... what exactly is that?

Sapphira: *rolls eyes at Jon* It's a list of everybody and there strong points and weak points as fighters.  So far the people who have fought are.... Me, Meowrik, Markio, and now Weird Dude and Deezer.  So I'm listing their srong and weak points.

Meowrik: Ahem... Which are?

-----------------------------
Luigi likes to flirt in his backwards shirt!  Yay!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2003, 08:42:43 PM »
TBB: Hey, I got an idea! A two-on-two match!
SBS: Yeah, let's be partners! I got Mitsurugi's powers with a metroid!
TBB & SBS: Any challengers?
TBB: Please not a girl!

TBB: Also, to add to that notebook, I have a list of stats:

The Big Boo/ Weapon: Large Sword
Strength: ***--
Speed: *****
Weapon Special: ****-
Weapon Agility: **---
Weapon Strength: ****-
Stamina: *****

Spiky Blue Shell/ Weapon: Broad Sword/ Round Sheild
Strength: *****
Speed:***--
Weapon Special: ****-
Weapon Agility: **---
Weapon Strength: ***--
Stamina: *****

TBB: As you can see, we have great stamina, speed, and health, and are forminable foes. Nyahh!

Edited by - The Big Boo on 10/27/2003 6:56:17 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2003, 09:44:57 PM »
Sapphira: I have Markio too, but I don't have the others yet, for some strange reason.

MARKIO

Strength:***--
Speed:*****
Agility:*****
Weapon Strength:**---
Weapon Speed:***--
Weapon Agility:***--

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2003, 10:18:33 PM »
(Err, you guys forgot Vitality)

Meowrik: Oh yeah? Wlel, who wants to be my partner? Hmm... which one of you is the most formidable.... Sapphira, that'd be you. Let's go.

Meowrik and Spaphira Stats: (Meowrik-1st, Sapphira-2nd)

Strength: 3/5  4/5
Vitality: 4/5  3/5
Agility: 5/5   3/5
Intelligence: 5/5  5/5

Well well, Sapphira andI are more adept at avoiding people with careful planning to confound and destroy them.

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2003, 10:43:01 AM »
TBB: All right, looks like it's me and SBS against Sapph and Meowy. I didn't want to fight a GIRL, but I guess I don't have a choice.
SBS: Ready?
Meowy and Sapph: Bring it, chumps!
TBB:Grr...
*Four step into the ring*
Luigi-Lover: Umm... no hits below the belt, blah, blah, blah. You already know the rules. Match begin!

TBB: Attack sequence engage!

*Suddenly, in a blinding flash of light, TBB high-kicked Meowrio into SBS, who grabbed Meowy into a chokehold.

SBS: Ha ha!
Sapph: Oh, no you don't!
*Sapph brings out her signiture candlestick, and repeatedly bashes SBS in the head*
SBS: Hey, you can't do... Ouch!
*SBS drops Meowy, who uppercuts TBB in the jaw*
TBB: Ohhh!
*TBB lands backwards, and flips himself onto the edge of the ring*
TBB: How do ya like THIS!
*TBB grabs his Faust and wildly swings it into circle, sending Meowy and Sapph onto their feet*
SBS: Good move, TBB!
TBB: Thanks!
*Then, Sapph rolls herself like a bowling ball into TBB's shins, toppling him onto the ground. SBS tries to hit Sapph, but she nimbly doges it.*
Meowy: Good job, Sapph! Now send him--
*Meowy is decked in he stomach by SBS*
Meowy: Oooh, I can feel that one.
Sapph: This is the end, TBB!
TBB: Or is it?
*TBB wriggles out of Sapph's grasp and takes out his Faust again*
TBB: Gaah!
*TBB swings his Faust at Sapph, who ducks and the Faust hits SBS*
SBS: Owww! WHY'D YOU DO THAT!!!
TBB: Sorry! Oh!
*Meowrio takes out his katana and smashes TBB to the other pars of the ring*
TBB: SBS, we could be doing better in this fight.
SBS: What should we do?
TBB: Secret Weapon?
SBS: No, not yet.
Meowy: What's this about a secret weapon?
TBB: Uh... nothing...
SBS: Just get up, TBB.
*TBB and SBS get up, and with a loud cracking noise, SBS rolls TBB into a ball and it hits Sapph, then bounces off and hits Meowy.*
TBB: Wow, good idea, SBS!
SBS: I know.

HOW LONG WILL THE FIGHT CONTINUE? WILLTHE WINNERS BE THE BIG BOO AND SPIKY BLUE SHELL, OR MEOWRIO AND SAPPHIRA? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!

« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2003, 05:16:25 PM »
Screech realized that this part of the story could take a very long time, so he decided to wander off and find some food. He figured it would be easy to find. He headed out in search of something sugary and fattening, he being thin and in need of energy.
Soon, his insatiable appetite brought him from their safe protective haven, and into the japanese town of Little Tokyo. He continued to wander out of the town and into the wilderness.
He knew he shouldn't have gone so far, but the feeling that the ultimate junkfood awaited him, kept him going.
Voice: stop!
Screech: Huh? Who are you?
Voice: Not important. What is important is that you are about to venture onto sacred ground.
Screech: Sacred?
Voice: Yes! The shrine of the sacred Grape Soda and Hershy bar is just ahead.
Screech:Really? Cool!
Screech began to step forward.
Voice: Remember. You must touch nothing. The shrine is guarded by the ancient ninjas of Mitsubishi.
Screech: Ninjas? Cool!
Screech kept going, now determined to see these ancient and wonderful artifacts.
When he arrived at the shrine, he noticed that the whole place seemed empty and deserted.
Screech: Awwe man! No ninjas.
Suddenly, the entire shrine grew dark, and a light shone at the top of a flight of stairs.
Screech: I wonder what that could be.
Screech scaled the stares and looked upon the sacred candy bar and soda.
Screech: *with otherworldly choir singing in the back ground* I'm really hungry.
Screech: looked around to make sure that no ninjas were watching, and then grabbed the sacred junkfood.
Voice: Infidel! You have touched the forbidden treasure! Now you will never again see the light of day!
Screech whirled around to find ninjas staring at him from every part of the shrine, which was now fully lit.
Screech: Uh oh.
Screech slid down the banister of the stairs, hitting the floor with a thud. He jumped to his feet and ran to the door, only to be cut off by three, very angry, ninjas. One of them knocked him backwards onto his rump. The other two jumped into the air and drew their retractable swords, preparing to slice him in two when they came down. Screech unwrapped the Hershy bar and took a bite.
Screech had never felt a sugar rush, quite like that one. He felt his energy increase a thousandfold. He jumped out of the way, just in time to avoid the swords of the two ninjas, and then threw his leg around and whacked them both into the door, which flew open.
screech ran outside, followed by the first ninja. He jumped into the air and landed his feet on the ninja's shoulders. He fell down, face first.
The other two ninjas ran outside, along with several thousand others.
Screech: Nope.
Screech took off toward little Tokyo.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2003, 08:13:44 PM »
Meowrik: Ok guys. I didn't want to have to use my true strength on you, but it appears that you actually are putting up a fight.
Sapphira: Eh. I don't care. I didn't even want to be on Meowrik's team...
Meowrik: Hah! Yah!

(Meowrik takes out his Jalapeno Katana and goes through a long cutscene of all these crazy poses that he strikes as he yells exclamations out)

Meowrik: Alright then. Who wants to taste my sword? Be careful or you're gonna get burned!

(Meowrik swings his sword out creating a shockwave of intense heat which knocks them off their feet. TBB gets up and clocks Sapphira in the face, but Meowrik quickly comes over and looms over him with the Katana in hand. He slices and TBB narrowly escapes. Meowrik then jumps back as Sapphira runs towards SBS but he sticks out his fist and she runs into his fist. As Sapphira trembles to the ground, SBS and TBB both are about to take her down her for the final blow. But before they are able to hit her, Meowrik unleashes his secret attack...)

Meowrik: Blazing Jalapeno Wammy!!!

(A bright red beam of pure heat energy is shot out of Meowrik's Jalapeno Katana which engulfs SBS and TBB. Once the fire subsides, TBB and SBS sit there, burnt to a crisp.)

The Big Boo: Ow.
Spiky Blue Shell: Ouch.
The Big Boo: They didn't win, did they?
Spiky Blue Shell: Nah. We're...

Narrator: And with that, they both collapsed to the ground!

Master Guino: Boksai! Meowrik-san and Sapphira-san are the victors.
Meowrik: Alright!
Sapphira: Heh. I guess I owe ya' one, little guy.
Meowrik: No thanks necessary. All in a team-mate's work.

(Everyone is happy and celebrating)

Narrator: But suddenly Speedy Cerviche runs in!
Speedy: Guys! The Big Cheese has a new robot! It's outside rampagin in downtown!!! We need to go do something!
Master Guino: Hmm... yes. Quite a dilemma. Meowrik, Sapphira, Weird Dude, and Deezer, you all go assist the Pizza Cats against that robot. The others are not trained enough. We need not them in an intense battle and injured.
All: Right!

(Inside the new robot where The Big Cheese and Jerry Atrik are conversing)

Big Cheese: My my, Jerry. This new robot is stupendous. It's designed to take down each of the TMK people and Samurai Pizza Cats one by one in its own way. We can't lose!
Jerry: Yes. We spent a lot of money on it. It is very fortunate for us that that Agent gave us all the money we required.

(Both laugh evilly)

Narrator: Will our heroes be able to defeat the new robot that The Big Cheese has constructed? Or will their quest end here? Tune in next time!

To be continued....

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2003, 08:57:04 PM »
Luigi~lover: First let me fight Meowrik.

Meowrik:HAHAHAHAHAAaa! Fine, I'll fight you, but you better be ready.

Luigi~lover: DUH!

The fight began.  Meowrik quickly jumped over to a corner and then ended up behind Luigi~lover, hoping to beat her with speed.  But Luigi~lover was ready... sort of.

Luigi~lover: HI MEOWRIK!  May I offer you a fish?

Luigi~lover hits Meowrik upside his head with the fish, which was actually a trout.  Meowrik was getting mad.

Meowrik: Luigi~lover, you think you're insane?  Yeah, insanely BAD!

Luigi~lover: WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU!!

Meowrik moved a safe distance from Luigi~lover, and then turned around.  Unfortunately, he didn't notice that Luigi~lover had taken out some waffle batter.  She ran up to him, about to splatter him with it, but luckily he turned around and sliced the waffle batter container with his katana.

Luigi~lover: You.. b-broke... my..... WAFFLE BATTER!?!  AAAAUUGGHHHH!!

Luigi~lover threw herself at Meowrik, catching him by surprise, and began kicking and punching him successfully in her rage.

Meowrik: OK! OK! I GIVE!

Luigi~lover: NEVER mess with my waffle batter.

Jon: Wow, she IS insane...

Meowrik: And I was using my full strength on her...

Lizard Dude: You got beat by a girl! Hahaha!

Sapphira:GRR!  *hits LD with a trout.*

Edited by - Markio on 10/28/2003 6:59:49 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #128 on: October 28, 2003, 09:02:53 PM »
Luigison wakes from his sleep in a dark corner of the room.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #129 on: October 28, 2003, 09:19:22 PM »
Screech busted into the Pizza Cat.
Screech: The ninjas are-Ooh! A fight! Fightfightfight! I gotta see this! Who's fighting next? Hey where are the rest of you guys? Did you know that there's a giant robot outside? *breathes* I saw a dog on my way over here and that got me thinking....
Markio: Is he high on something?
Jon: I dunno.
Markio: well how do we shut him up?
Screech: ...Which reminds me, who's idea was it to put fishies on pizza anyway? I mean...
Jon:*borrows lizard dudes trout* Wham!
Markio: that got him.
Jon: Yay!

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #130 on: October 28, 2003, 09:28:44 PM »
Luigison: Yawn.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #131 on: October 28, 2003, 09:31:39 PM »
Umm, it was Sapphira who had the trout, not LD. LD got hit with the trout.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
Oh, and Lizard Dude:"And there was this great Food Festival! Did you know that food this and food that...."-jon

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #132 on: October 28, 2003, 09:48:05 PM »
Luigison lays back down and uses the trout as a pillow.  ZZZZzzzz...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #133 on: October 28, 2003, 10:24:52 PM »
Sapphira: Aww, poor Luigison, he's being left out of all this.

Jon: Why don't you kiss him to make him feel better?

Sapphira: UUGH!*faints*

Screech: I've come for your pickle...

Markio: Screech, is that chocolate on your shirt?  Have you been eating candy past your bedtime again?

Luigison: I guess I'll just fall asleep...

Master Guino: NO!  Luigison is the only one who can defeat the giant robot!

All: WHAT!?!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #134 on: October 29, 2003, 12:43:37 AM »
Mmm...pickle. Anyways, back to the story!

Master Guino: You heard me. Luigison is the only way the crystal marbly bowling ball can be restored to the rightful owner, who can then use the bowling ball to destroy the robot!
Everyone else: ????????????????????????????
Then, a dimensional rift opens and characters from video games come out! Which characters do you choose?
A: Final Fantasy(the original)
B: Mario
C: Pokémon
D: Kirby
E: Sonic
F: Other(tell what you choose for this)

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
Oh, and Lizard Dude:"And there was this great Food Festival! Did you know that food this and food that...."-jon

Edited by - donotcare95 on 10/28/2003 10:47:12 PM

Print