Print

Author Topic: The Pokemon/Anti-Yu-Gi-Oh! Story  (Read 3740 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« on: December 26, 2003, 02:27:06 PM »
This is kind of different from most Anti storys. Let me explain the rules:

1.The story must include Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!.

2.It also must include a Pokemon or any other character from Pokemon (video game or cartoon) killing a monster or any other character from Yu-Gi-Oh!.

3.NO KILLING POKEMON! YU-GI-OH! ONLY!!!!

One day, Pikachu was wondering why people haven't been buying anything Pokemon. He later figured out the problem: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pikachu later went to Yugi's how.

Pikachu: Pika pika, Pikachu! Pikachu, pika! Pika pika pika! Pikachu! Pika!*

*How dare you steal my fans! You sick little monkey! How could you do such a terrible, terrible thing!

Yugi: Um, ok. I don't give a (innopropiet language) about you, so get the (again) off my lawn!

Yugi then thought, "hmm, must be one of those "Special Ed" kids".

Then came Meowth:

Meowth: Hey, Pikachu.

Pikachu: Piiiiiiiiii, kaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ch...*

*Thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, bol...

Meowth: Woah, hold on! I'm not here to kidnap you! I just want to find a way to get back at that blasted Yu-Gi-Oh!

Pikachu: Pikachu, pika pika, Pikachu?*

*Do you have a plan?

Meowth: Of coarse! First we *whispers*

Later, they snuck into Yugi's house at night to find baby pictures. They found some, and were very shocked. So shocked, they said the same thing at the same time:

Pikachu and Meowth:
Meowth: Holy (innopropiet)!
Pikachu: PIKACHU!*

*Holy (again)!

Meowth: So thats why he looks so odd.

Later, over at Yugfest, Yugi was just about to announce something, then Pikachu and Meowth appeared out of nowhere:

Meowth: Attention everyone, I have something to show you all! It's about Yugi. He is a hermathidite! Here are the pictures to prove it. Pikachu!

Then, there appeared a giant blimp (being flied by Pikachu). It showed picture of him in a dress, and even with boobs.

One guy: HOLY CRAP!!!! *Pukes*

uvg: Dat iz vary fun e! Ha ha ha!

Everyone: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Yugi: No! Stop laughing! You fools! Grrrrrr, I'm gonna kill you, you stupid cat!

Then, Pikachu jumped out of the blimp.

Pikachu: Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,hhhhu!*

*Thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolt!

Yugi: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That hurt.

But Yugi was not dead yet.

Meowth: Drop the Snorlax!

Then, a Snorlax jump out of the blimp, then landed on and crushed Yugi. He died.

All the Pokemon: (in there own language) Hurray!

Later, people started buying Pokemon games again. The Pokemon lived happily ever after.

The End

---------------------------------------------

Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill faster! Faster! Faster! Faster! Lonic X!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2003, 02:52:59 PM »
*Rolls on the floor laughing*

That was funny! Hahahaha! Yu-Gi-Oh is a fruit cake :p! LOL!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 12/26/2003 12:53:42 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2003, 06:48:11 PM »
*A Pikachu drops a fruitcake on Yugi's head, and since yugi is such a wuss, the fruitcake killed him.*

And now you know, the rest of the story.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2003, 07:50:09 PM »
After fireballing the stupid ancient identical-looking spirit, Mario and Luigi melted down silver on little Yugi's arms and feet on the ground so half his arms got burned off. Then Mario and Luigi grabbed the Red Fire kart(the red kart with the big M on it) and revved it up to run over him. Then when Lakitu's traffic signal lights turned green, Mario and Luigi Double Dashed over Yugi(it's when both players in Co-op mode press A just when Lakitu's traffic signal light turns green)and blood covered the road and the kart's tires.
Deezer was here.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2003, 09:29:47 PM »
nintendofreak, as much as I like your story, it has to be about Pokemon killing Yu-Gi-Oh! only. Make that kind of story in my Anti- Yu-Gi-Oh! Story, or if you want, make your own story.

Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill faster! Faster! Faster! Faster! Lonic X!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2003, 09:28:37 AM »
4 years after Saddam Hussien was captured, he told the president that besides him and Osama, there was one more evil: Yu-Gi-Oh! Later, the American caught Yugi and his friends. However, they decided to release Tea, because she really didn't do anything wrong. While Yugi's friends got a normal death sentance, Yugi got a torture death sentance. Then, a Venasuar, a Charzard and a Blastoise came out to kill him.

Yugi: Don't I get a trial first.

Judge: Fine, have it your way.

Later came the trial. Yugi lost.

Judge: Yugi Moto, you are to have your eet burned off, your hands cut off, your intestene water-logged and your brains blown off by a bazooka.

Later in the toture chamber, the Venasaur, the Charzard and the Blastoise were just about to torture the crap out of Yugi.

Judge: Ready, go!

The Charzard started burning his feet.

Yugi: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Then, the Venasaur cut off his hands.

Yugi: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Then the Blastoise shove one of it's water pump up Yugi's but.

Yugi: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It filled him up like a baloon. Then came the final stage: the bazooka. It was shot right at Yugi's head. BOOM! KABLAM! SPLAT! It blew his brain. And who was it to kill Yugi? Why it was good ol' Pikachu with the bazooka I got him for Christmas.

Pikachu: Pika pika, chu?*

*Can you dig it, sucka?

Then Pikachu started doing the Spinarooni.

The End

I liked it when I got to see Peach''s pink panties in Super Smash Bros. Melee! HABOOYAYUH!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Jman

• Score
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2003, 09:44:42 AM »
What a sick sick story.  THAT WAS SWEET!!!!!!!!

And now you know, the rest of the story.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2003, 07:44:01 PM »
Then Booker T came out and sued pikachu because he claimed the spinaroni was copyrighted to him.The judge turned out to be the yugooh monster judge.Then Groudon burned his testys off.

Visit Maddox.xmission.com it''''s cool and stuff.
and Remember kids,don''t call me gringo or f**kin beaner.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2004, 02:21:05 PM »
...LOL that was FUNNY!!!

Okay...

Yugi is walking down the road then he hears a voice.

Pika: Pikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!(Im baaaaaaaaaaack)
Yugi:...DONT KILL ME!!!
Pika: Pika PIKAA!(Shut the heck UP!!!!)

Then Pikachu grabs a 22 and fires rapidly.

Yugi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Then he does that lean back matrix style thing. Buuuuuuut the shots were all towards his legs... so he ducks so that the bullets miss him by an inch...

Yugi: Ha You cant beat me!

Then his legs break at the tremendous pressure with a blood-curdling *CRACK!*

Yugi: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????!!!!!????
so Pikachu shoots him in the neck...
Yugi: *Gargle Gargle*

ThE ENd!!!!!

Killing yugi is fuuuuuuun!

------------------------------
Bobby: "*sniff!* There''s some milk in the fridge that''s about to go bad... And there it goes..."-King of the Hill
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2004, 10:45:01 AM »
Once upon a time, a girl named Kari, her Torchic, T.K., her Seedot, Nut, and her other Pokemon were doing their usual rooteen of trying to get people to battle her dad, Norman, at the Petalburg gym.

KARI: Come to the Petalburg gym and battle Norman !! Show him your skills!! Incintives for winning include the Balence Badge and TM 42, the move Facade!!

T.K.: Torchic! Torchic! (Battle Norman!)

NUT: Seedot! Seedot! (He is cool!)

But nobody was paying any attention. They were all busy looking at a store window filled with *gasp* YU-GI-OH! MERCHANDISE!!!!

KARI: WHAT?!?!? THIS IS INSANE!!! WHY WHOULD ANYBODY BUY YU-GI-OH! CRUD WHEN POKEMON IS SO MUCH BETTER?!?!?

T.K.: Torrr... (Grrrrr...)

NUT: See See Seedot!! (Let's kill Yu-Gi-Oh!!)

KARI: Good idea, Nut. But first I need to train you guys up a bit.

So Kari trained all her Pokemon. T.K. became a Blaziken, Nut, now Treeman, became a Shiftry, Wurmee, a Wurmple, became a Dustox and got its name changed to Dusty, Tidbit, a Poochyena, became a Mightyena, Biyomon, a Tailow, became a Swellow and Gazimon, a Whismer, became an Exploud and got its name changed to Etemon. They were ready to fight Yu-Gi-Oh!.

KARI: On the count of 3, 1, 2, 3!!!!!

T.K.: BLAZIKEN!!! (Blaze Kick!!!)

TREEMAN: SHIFTRY!!! TRY!!! (Nature Power!!! Swift!!!)

DUSTY: DUSTOX!!! (Toxic!!!)

TIDBIT: MIGHTYENA!!! (Crunch!!!)

BIYOMON: SWELLOW!!! (Aerial Ace!!!)

ETEMON: EXPLOUD!!! (Hyper Voice!!!)

Blaze Kick burned Yugi's legs. Nature Power (Swift) cut Yugi's arms. Toxic poisened Yugi and he got really sick. Crunch cracked Yugi's skull. Aerial Ace carried Yugi up and dropped him. And Hyper Voice busted his house down.

(NOTE: The next part is sorta from the movie "The Master of Disguise".)

KARI: Is he dead?

YUGI'S BODY: (very very big fart)

KARI AND POKEMON: Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Yugi was dead and evryone was happy.

E-mail me at wejoje@msn.com and tell me how you liked my story!!!

We can''t tell you who we are. Or where we live. It''s too risky, and we''ve got to be careful. So we don''t trust anyone. Because if they find us...well, we just won''t let them find us. The thing you should know is that EVERYONE is in big trouble. Yeah. Even you.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2004, 05:23:14 PM »
Anybody here?

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2004, 10:57:42 PM »
You like Ultimate Muscle too? cool!

One day Mewtwo crippled Yugi Tea Joey and Tristan. The End.

Then he invited Eddie Guerrero who came in his lowrider and took Mewtwo for a ride. They passed Mai & Eddie asked "You wanna ride in our lowrider?".Mewtwo then said "Our lowrider is so low, Your @$$ willscratch on the pavement".Mai was ****ed at their remarks that she slapped Eddie. Then Rey Mystrio gave her a 619er. Maddox and I just happened to be there and sent out our legendary pokemon. Then we destroyed the rest of the YGO crew. The Happy End.

WORD LIFE
Honor student in Basic Thugonomics
Maddox rules the universe

Edited by - a guy on 2/3/2004 9:01:13 PM
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2004, 09:11:08 PM »
One time I put a sticker on a sleeping Jirachi's head that said "I wish that Yugioh was dead". Then Jirachi woke up. He used his ultra-powerful move called "Serene Grace" and Yugioh was dead. Yay! Then everybody celebrated and Jirachi became my best friend (I put a sticker on him that said "I wish you were my best friend" too).

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2004, 08:50:47 PM »
I have no idea what any of you are talking about.... I mean, typing about... What is a Yugi oh? Well, I'll give it a shot:

One day a [insert pokemon character] ran into[insert Yugi oh character here] and for some miscellaneous reason, had a sudden urge to kill him/her. So [insert pokemon character] tore off [insert yugi oh character]'s arm off and beat him/her to the ground with it. [insert pokemon character] then poured gas on [insert yugi oh character]'s body and dropped a lit match on it. After dousing the fire with some kind of piranha plant food, he/she planted a rabid pirhana plant next to he/she. Then he/she cut off the top of his/her scull with a rusty orbital saw and ate their brain. THE END
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2004, 07:00:18 AM »
So funny!

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.

Print