Print

Author Topic: Whats gotten into Trainman and Meowrik?  (Read 5621 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« on: February 24, 2004, 08:37:13 AM »
Recently, I have seen you two flaming people in this forum. You are both becoming more and more like sadib every day.

Meowrik: You used to be such a nice guy. But now I have found you flaming innocent people on this board.

Trainman: You once tried to ban sadib for flaming people. But in one of the new threads that sadib made, I spotted you calling one of my friends jon an idiot. Now, I find it odd how he thinks it's better when sadib's in the forum, but that does not give you a right to call him an idiot. All he said was that "Meowrik is weirder" than him. It's not like he said "oh yeah! well Meowrik, your gay".

You guys really need to clean up your act. Thats all I have to say.

---------------------------------------------

I HAVE FURY!
Professional Paisano here

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 09:36:41 PM »
Uh...... sorry?

Honestly, I've tried cleaning up my act lately. Check other topics for details.

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 10:11:29 PM »
Trainman corrects my grammer in my posts...I'm scared...

WORD LIFE
Honor student in Basic Thugonomics
Maddox rules the universe
People hope I choke to death every night.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2004, 01:19:38 AM »
That doesn't sound like Erik at all.....
if TM corrects your grammar, he's only helping you.

Find your inner monkey.
Find your inner monkey.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2004, 07:33:43 PM »
"Trainman: You once tried to ban sadib for flaming people."

Yes, I did, SEVEN MONTHS AGO when I first joined this forum; wait, scratch that: the better part of seven months.

"But in one of the new threads that sadib made, I spotted you calling one of my friends jon an idiot."

Heh, hahahahhahahHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHA!!!
Lonic, you are sounding very foolish; you were intepreting wrong when I called jon and idiot. I wasn't trying to HURT his feelings, but it didn't seem as if he could take it (until he told me on AIM that he was just acting hyper-ish).

"Now, I find it odd how he thinks it's better when sadib's in the forum, but that does not give you a right to call him an idiot."

Well, I suppose, but I guess that doesn't give him the right to destroy his own chatroom and the moderators (me and Meow) from a long time ago, either... now does it?
OH! I also don't believe that you had the right to make this thread trying to make us look bad to new folks joining here or long time posters. Yeah, I started acting a bit "mean" a while back if you will, but people are used to that already. Heck, I've been here for a while longer than you have and I've been around TMK's block more than once. No one has had a problem with it so far. I'm not trying to be mean as you may have implied in this post, but, trust me, this isn't my "mean." This right here is my "laying-down-the-law-about-me-just-so-you-know-in-the-future" type post.

"And when he gets to Heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell/One more soldier reporting sir, I served my time in Hell." ~General Dwight D. Eisenhower, D-Day, 1944.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2004, 08:06:37 PM »
Meowrik and Trainman have always been the crazy n00bs.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2004, 10:39:51 AM »
See, you just did it again, by saying I sounded very foolish. Oh well. At least your not as bad as Ninja.

I HAVE FURY!

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2004, 02:31:28 PM »
A) Who is Ninja?
B) I think sadib100/marioguy/linkguy/yay_marioguy has left. We haven't heard from him in a while. (In internet time, that is.)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2004, 09:08:01 PM »
"See, you just did it again, by saying I sounded very foolish."

Lonic, you're saying I'm "mean" because you're taking the name-calling way too seriously. If I call someone a foolâ„¢ or idiot, I'm not thinking and calling them dumb as a rock or any of that junk. Why do have a problem with me saying foolâ„¢, but you don't have a problem with Chupperson saying it?

jon, we're not "crazy n00bs." We're just people trying to get a long with other people, but some people don't like it. I don't know why you're chiming in all the sudden, jon, when we have done nothing wrong. (BTW, jon, I like the new layout for your site. I went to the chatroom, but no one was there...)

The thing is that you didn't have a problem with us before, but now you do for some reason. Oh, I haven't "flamed" anyone; I have firmly stated my opinion about them and/or gotten a little hot because they were an extreme irritation. I don't just flame random people for random/no reasons at all as you are implying.

Oh, the answer to your thread title: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

TBB:
 (1.) No idea who 'Ninja' is...
 (2.) Nah, he's still here. I don't see any problems from him so far.

"And when he gets to Heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell/One more soldier reporting sir, I served my time in Hell." ~General Dwight D. Eisenhower, D-Day, 1944.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2004, 09:17:00 PM »
Actually, marioguy/sadib/etc. has been banned, and is actively being watched to see if he returns.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2004, 10:38:33 PM »
So why did I see some posts today from both Sadib100 and yay_marioguy, Sapph? WHen did this banning take place?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2004, 11:17:10 PM »
Posts? Today? ..... I haven't seen any... Not since his name after linkguy (yes, AFTER--he just never got the chance of posting using it) was banned. Besides, he definitely IS banned... I know that for sure.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2004, 11:25:53 PM »
Note: Being banned does not mean stuff posted by him has been removed.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 2/27/2004 9:26:33 PM
That was a joke.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2004, 09:03:20 AM »
Ninja is the meanest modrator ever. You can find him over at the animeagency.com message board. He's got a bad temper, and swears like a truck driver, but I love how he made that "I'm a Big F***tard" thread using Alucard's username.

Also, I DO hate it when Chupperson Weird uses that word (enspecially for a MODRATOR). Sure, he doesn't swear his head off, like Ninja, but still.

I HAVE FURY!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2004, 10:20:07 AM »
Foolâ„¢ isn't a word that you should hate him using. It is not a "bad" word or anything...

Sorry, I don't want to finish for I know not what I'm talking about because I just woke up about 20 minutes ago...

Print