Print

Author Topic: my extensive reserch shows...  (Read 8946 times)

« on: February 25, 2004, 07:46:23 PM »
I have studyed the citys in the state and it shows that we are the only one that bans avitares. I know there are vary good resons for that, but I've fond a simple solution. Make people en avitar usige. When you have bad people, or bad or to big avitars, you ca cut there privleges. That will also cut down the lode time and sise. Goday gentelmen and laddys.
-Dr. Shadow out!

If you made it to this sentince, you have no life.
:D

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 07:47:48 PM »
Ummmm... aren't avatars things that represent people? What do you mean by your city "banning" them?

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 08:03:47 PM »
no, they are any picore shown to a spisific meber. They can be shadow, a sceliten, or me, DR. Shadow. Citys are MB.

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 08:03:49 PM »
no, they are any picore shown to a spisific meber. They can be shadow, a sceliten, or me, DR. Shadow. Citys are MB.

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 08:04:35 PM »
I dubel posted becase my computer scwed up.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2004, 08:54:06 PM »
This board doesn't support avatars, and no one here wants them, anyway.

The Andorian Mining Consortium runs from no one.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2004, 10:10:59 PM »
No one except me.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2004, 08:33:14 AM »
I think avas would be a great idea, but you would need to replace this board with Power Board, or somthing like that.

---------------------------------------------

I HAVE FURY!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2004, 01:42:57 PM »
Prehaps u shud extensive reserch a dikshunary.
200 characters and nothing to say.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2004, 02:29:25 PM »
Mario teaches typing, you know.

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2004, 03:58:13 PM »
This site soports avitars via Wheel Kirby.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2004, 05:40:20 PM »
I believe thar's an URL thing inserted into his signature.

My other signature is a Porsche.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2004, 07:13:29 PM »
You know, uvg, this isn't a government operation. There aren't any clubs for banning or supporting avatars, either. We are our own site and board and we don't want avatars. We haven't had them "banned" as you say. If they tries to pass a stupid bill like that, the first amendment of the Constitution would stare them right in the face (if you don't know what the first amendment is, you are a sad, sad person...).

That's also why Lateralus could promote those disgusting thos sites and it's the whole reason we have those disgusting sites...

Oh, if you don't know what the first amendment to the Constitution is so you understand the above, LEARN IT.

"And when he gets to Heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell/One more soldier reporting sir, I served my time in Hell." ~General Dwight D. Eisenhower, D-Day, 1944.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2004, 10:50:23 AM »
Oh man, Deezer, that was a hilarious post.

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2004, 07:03:00 PM »
IT WAS A JOKE TO MAKE IT SEME LIKE I WAS DOING SOTHING WHEN I WASEN'T ON FOR A HOURE, AND I WAS WODERING WHIY WE CULDENT HAVE AVITARES, BUT WEALL KIBY CAN! AND THEN YOU SAY IT'S HTML! WHAT IS HTML!

Print