Print

Author Topic: What do you like on your pizza?  (Read 7360 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2004, 05:17:02 PM »

"Help!  Deezer is feeding me bread with stuff on top!"

You should take a pic like that to replace the previous similar phrase to put on the ...thing.

Um, I eat the crust, but I unfortunately don't have Paper Mario.

A day without sunshine is like night.

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2004, 07:25:38 PM »
As many kinds of cheese as possible.
No sauce.
Black olives.

That's it.

My brain does stupid things when I‘m not looking.
That was a joke.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2004, 07:53:46 PM »
No sauce? NO SAUCE?!

You truely are The C. Weird.

How people don't like sauce in any form is beyond me.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2004, 08:06:02 PM »
Sauce is the most important essence of a pizza. If the sauce isn't there, or not great tasting, the entire pizza is bad.

Oh, and I also like onions, but it depends. Olives <3, but not on pizza. Pinapple and pizza are both delish, but absolutely NASTY together.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2004, 11:34:42 PM »
Oh, dear. Another member lives in the same state as I do. And that member is Popple, who was so kind as to tell us, "I like toppings on my pizza." Just watch; I bet he lives only a couple of blocks from my house . . .

As for someone whom I would like to have living only a couple of blocks from my house, Chupperson is the first person to go without the sauce, which people don't seem to like. Yet no one balked when Hirocon said no on the must-have cheese front (I'm going on the theory that pizza's three main ingredients are bread, sauce, and cheese). A couple of weeks ago I tried my first piece of cheeseless pizza, and I liked it. Maybe someday I'll try sauceless pizza and find that it isn't bad, either. But breadless . . . I think I'll pass. . . . I mean, it's not like I have any choice, anyway, with Deezer force-feeding it to me all the time. This is thanks to all your help, you people who treat the words "wheres dezzer" like You-Know-Who's name.

If that didn't make sense, then I guess there was a little too much subtly involved (or perhaps I just made too free of use of too many references for the space of one sentence). In case this helps: The You-Know-Who to which I'm referring is Voldemort.

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2004, 07:40:54 AM »
I love eating the crust, especially if it's a stuffed crust pizza, mmmm....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2004, 06:57:03 PM »
Sausage and pepperoni, or ham and pineapple.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2004, 12:20:39 PM »
Cheese cheese and more cheese. Nothing else please.(hey that rhymed just in time!)

--------------------
SONIC: Oh crud.
SONYA: What?
SONIC: Eggman''s robot is behind you.
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2004, 06:20:29 PM »
*eats very cheesy pizza*

--------------------
SONIC: Oh crud.
SONYA: What?
SONIC: Eggman''s robot is behind you.
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print