Print

Author Topic: Comedy story  (Read 9342 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2004, 12:05:20 PM »
 Fortunately, Luigi came screaming his head off, and using such loud noise, ruined Jman's nuking machine. Naturally wanting to celebrate, Luigi and Mario decided to take a vacation: a trip on the Daisy Cruiser around Yoshi Island. To make the experience a bit more fun, the brothers invited many people.

Unfortunatly, Peach declined, "Not this time. Miyamoto would make the vacation turn rotten for sure!"

But many other people came, including...

Jman

• Score
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2004, 07:43:25 PM »
The stars of the hit TV show, Enemies, a spinoff/parody of Friends.  These people hated each other so much, you could cut the irony with a rusty switchblade.  Whatever the heck that means.  It just sounds funny.  Ahem, anyway...

Mario: Finally, this story is starting to become slightly humorous and tolerable!

Yoshi: Did I hear somebody say tolerable?

Mario: Oh no!!!!!!!!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Yoshi: Now I am back from the ever wide world of cyberspace to haunt you, Mario!  You will never get a moment's peace from me!
I will drive you so insane, you will be sticking that butcher knife in your        chest by the end of the hour!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Splinter:  Oh no!  It's him!  The devil's own creation designed to drive a man to insanity suicide, the being known as, Yoshi!

Mikey:  D-D-Did you just say Y-Yoshi, Master Splinter?
Splinter: Yes, my sons.  It is the end of the line for poor Mario.  Unless we can kill the demonic dinosaur!
Raph:  yeah, let's kill it!

So the TMNT, with Splinter, who had appeared for no reason other than for interest of myself, went to the top of the tower, and confronted Yoshi.

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?

Edited by - Jman on 10/16/2004 6:45:45 PM
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2004, 07:59:21 PM »
The TMNT reached the top of the tower.

Mario: Thank God it's-a you!

Yoshi: Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination..

Mario: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  AHHHHHHH!!!!!  MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

Yoshi:  (singing) These chicks don't even know the name of my band...

Mario:  Kill him!  He is a demon sent to rule us all!

Yoshi: And now, to reveal myself to you all!

Yoshi shed his skin to reveal none other than Kamek, the head magikoopa, who had been out of a job since Yoshi's Island.

Mario:  It's you!  I've heard about how you tried to have me and Luigi killed many years ago, Kamek!  And by the way, you sound like a drunk frog!

Kamek: Why does everyone tell me that?
I guess it was the night I drank that extra shot of tequila... my voice never was the same after that.  I used to sound like Frank Sinatra, but now...

Mikey: Little koopa dude, your days are over!

Leo brought his two swords on kamek's head, and then kamek vanished.

Mikey: The moral of this tale is, Killing isn't fun, unless you're killing idiotic cartoon characters.  Like Yu Gi oh for instance!

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2004, 05:09:07 PM »
Finally, Mario came back onto the scene.

"Mama-mia!" he cried unhappily, "A moral! Does this mean the storie's over? Where'd everybody go?"

The pupil effect contracted, leaving blackness behind it, with faint music in the background. Probably the death theme from SMB.

THE END (?)

- Ian "Suffix"

Edited by - Suffix on 10/19/2004 4:11:59 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2004, 10:16:33 AM »
Suddenly, sinister laughing was heard.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2004, 06:03:51 PM »
 A mysterious being stepped through the blackness, and shoved a 1-Up mushroom into an invisible hole in the dark! But would it work?

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2004, 04:19:40 PM »
The hole then spoke to Mario. "Please insert 25 cents." said the hole. Mario then inserted 25 coins. "I said 25 cents not 25 coins." said the hole. "We use coins here in The Mushroom Kingdom." said Mario. The hole looked like it was about to explode the it calmed down. "Ok then." said the hole. The shadow came out of the hole. It revealed itself in the light. Sheena was that shadow that Mario followed. "Thank you for saving me, but Sir Grodus is in another castle." said Sheena. Mario was very curious about Sheena. "Are you going to save Sir Grodus or turn your back to such a pretty lady like me?" said Sheena. I emerged from the shadows of where that hole was. "You are not pretty Sheena." I said. "What do you mean." Sheena said. " Flurrie and Vivian look much better than you Sheena." I said. Sheena then got very angry. "I work for Sir Grodus and I was the one halting that carnival of yours." said Sheena. "We shall beat you in battle with teamwork and the power of the stars." Mario said as we pepared for battle. "Pepare for pain." said Sheena.  
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2004, 05:48:32 PM »
 The mysterious being looked down upon the odd scene. Indeed, he had reintroduced life to a fading story... But how on earth was it taking this path?
    "I have puzzlation... Why is rodent-snits bahaving stragely? Perhaps, I think, it is the unnatural persons introducting then. Destroyed they must be." The hideous creature flew high above in the dark, and with several keystrokes and calculations, he introduced matterless areas in which the "unnatural persons" were. Instantly, the two abominations to his plan were gone.

Mario was somewhat relieved: He was alive again, and the strange people that were bugging him (and the plot) were gone. Now, a hole opened up into a new story. Wind and warmth flowed from a opening that appearantly led to Yoshi Island. He stepped through of course.

But when he stood out in the lovely sunshine, a odd sort of laughing made him concerned again. He looked up... And saw a most strange contraption. A flying dome, to be percise, with a transparent bubble on top. And within the bubble held a pale figure of none other than the ghost of Fawful.

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2004, 08:46:21 AM »
And that ghost floated about for a bit, before deciding to employ some boos to scare the crap out of some little children just round the corner.

-------------------
Go stick your finger in a toaster.
-------------------
Go stick your finger in a toaster.

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2004, 05:31:26 PM »
Sorry if it looked like a plot revived so I will edit my part of the story to repay it.

The boos got colser and closer to the children. The boos scared the daylights out of the children, but the children they scared were ducks from the Alflac insurance agency. The ducks screamed Alflac at the top of their lungs to scare the boos, but the boos were just too busy to notice. Then Mario defeated the boos with a stary light in his hand from afar. The ducks then turned into goombas which started to travel to Toad Town. Mario then followed the goombas.

Edited by - Tingrio on 11/5/2004 3:06:51 PM
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2004, 06:27:22 PM »
Bah, forget it. I'll go find some logic somewhere else.

EDIT: Upon finding that it's turned around, ignore the comment above. Thanks, Tingrio!

Edited by - Suffix on 11/22/2004 7:29:44 PM

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2004, 07:50:47 PM »
Ha! Ha! funy story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Banned -Deezer

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2004, 11:48:16 PM »
When Mario reached Toad Town the Goombas somehow transformed back into the Aflac ducks and YR laughed with evil delight.  Then he turned two of them into the singing sea monkeys from the Quizno's commercial and laughed some more.  Then Jman became furious with YR so he quickly changed them back to Goombas before he got seriously hurt.  Then, suddenly realising that he had never played Paper Mario 2 (until this point of editing), YR decided to make up his own plot and turn the story into his own maniacal ideas.

Mario: "Hmmmmm, I wonder what I should'a do here.  Usually I just rescue the Princess but-a now she doesn't need to be-a saved.  Maybe I should-a get something to eat."

No sooner had he said this a familiar annoying voice said, "Did you just say eat?!"
Mario turned around and in horror saw none other than Yoshi and his younger brother, Luigi riding on top.

Mario: "Agh!  It's-a you!  What are you doin' here?  And how did-a Yoshi come back?"

Yoshi: "You killed Kamek, not me remember?"

Luigi: "Yes.  And I've-a come to annoy you for-a leavin' me out-a this story like everything else you do!  Give it to him-a, Yoshi!"

Yoshi: "Yessir boss! (singing) C is for cookey... that's good enough for me!  C is for cookie... that's good enough for me!  C IS FOR COOKIE... THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!  OH!  COOKIE, COOKIE, COOKIE STARTS WITH C!!!!"

Mario: "Ah!  I've got to run-a from my pshyco brother before I commit insanity suicide!"

Mario ran as fast as he could but Yoshi ran just as fast and chased him all around Toad Town, singing his lungs out.

Yoshi: "... and on this farm they had a dinosaur name Yoshi... E-I-E-I-O!  With a (be-bu, be-bu) here and a (be-pu, be-pu) there... here a (be-pu) there a (be-pu)..."

Mario: "Ah!  I'm losing it!  Can't someone rescue me?!"

Bowser: *flies in to the scene in his Clown Copter* "Sure I'll rescue you.  I'll rescue you from yourself!!"

Mario: "Mama mia!  It's-a you, Bowser!  What are you-a talking about?"

Bowser: "Eh... I don't know.  I just felt like saying that.  It was funnier than this story YR made!  Anyway, I gonna kidnap you and take you to my castle!  And don't try to stop me!"

Mario: "Thankyou, Bowser Koopa!  I-a love you!"

Bowser: "Yeck!  Get away from me, sicko!" *flies away*

Mario: "Oh no!  No!  Come back-a Bowser!  Save me from these loonitics!"

Peach: *floats down on her umbrella* "I'll save you Mario!"

Mario: "Holy mushroom!  The Princess is-a going to save me!  She's so hot-a!"

Peach: "Hold on tight!" *picks up Mario and carries him away*

Mario: "Oh I-a weel!  Thank you so much for to saving my butt!"

Peach: "No problem." *suddenly shimmers and reveals herself to actually be the ever-so-hated Bowser Jr.* "Anything for you, Mario!  Heh-heh-heh-heh!"

Mario: "Papa Pia!!"

Obsession (-sesh’en) n. [L. obsessio]  1. the fact or state of being obsessed with an idea, desire, emotion, etc., especially one that cannot be got rid of by reasoning  2.  Mario

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 2/19/2005 12:15:43 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2005, 10:25:10 AM »
Last time: Peach revealed herself to be Bowser JR. in disguise.  And cheese pizza dethroned pepperoni as the favorite pizza of all!

Mario: I cannot believe cheese pizza is better than pepperoni!  What is this world coming to?  My lifelong girlfriend has just revealed to me that she is Bowser Jr!  Oh, like, my brain hurts!

Bowser Jr: Now that I have you, I will sell you as ransom to my father for mucho denero!

Mario: Do you even know what denero is?
Bowser Jr: Yes, it's spanish for dinner!
Mario: You're dumber than Yoshi!  Gosh!  idiot!
Bowser Jr: Don't get all Napolean Dynamite on me ya moron!
(They fight, Scooby Doo and Shaggy intervene)

Mario: Scooby Doo and Shaggy!  What are you guys doing here?
Shaggy: Getting some Rolaids for Scooby because he can't talk!  We just came from the greatest pasta place where Scooby poured those death peppers on his pizza and burned his vocal cords!
Bowser Jr:  You fools!  Hesitation by you gave me enough time to build this nuke blaster!  Now prepare to die!
Shaggy: Mama Mia!
Scooby: Rama Ria!
Mario: Hey!  That's my line!

Will Mario and Shaggy and Scooby get out of this one?  How did Scooby talk if he burned his vocal cords?  What brings Shaggy and Scooby to the mushroom Kingdom anyway?  Will I ever stop asking questions no one knows the answers to?  Find out next time!

I''ve found that if you have a goal, you might not make it.  But if you don''t have one, you''re never disappointed.  Let me tell you, it feels phenomenal!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2005, 10:26:01 PM »
Jafar:  Yes, 'tis the end for these heroes!

Mario:  Jafar?
Scooby: Rafar?
Shaggy: Who?
Mario: Haven't you ever seen Aladdin?
Shaggy: No.

Bowser JR.  Nuke machine activate!  Now, tell me the secret of the pepperoni mushroom pizza, or die!

Mario: Never!  I will not let you defy pizza!

Jafar:  Then you will die!

Just then, thanks to a rift in time and space, Homestar Runner came running through the scene and tripped over the cord of the nuke machine, unplugging it, and worse for Bowser JR, causing the machine to fall on its side and die.

Homestar:  Oops!  Sorry!

Jafar:  Who is that abomination?

Homestar:  I'm the Homestar Runner!  Some folks say I'm a terrific athlete!

1 second later, Homestar found himself next to Mario, facing imminent death at the hands of a very angry Bowser JR.

Bowser JR: any last words?

Homestar:  Hey cwapface!  Why don't you blow it out your ear?

Bowser JR:  Die, Homestar!

But as luck would have it, Strongbad came through the same rift.

Jafar:  Who are you?

SB:  I'm strongbad!  I am so awesome!  By the way, I saw your movie!  It was a fresh batch of crap!

Jafar:  Die, you obsessed masked nobody!

As he went to kill SB, SB and the cheat instead destroyed him.

SB:  Nice work, The Cheat!  I think you would make it in SSB!  Let's go apply right now!

Homestar:  Uh, stwongbad?  A little help here?

Strongbad kicked the crap out of Bowser Jr. too.

But there is still a new threat.  Yoshi is still alive, and still singing the barney theme horribly off key.  And what is Homestar and Strongbad doing with the crew anyhow?  Find out next time!

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!

Print