Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 330027 times)

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #210 on: August 01, 2006, 09:24:00 PM »
Private Messages for questions like that, SushieBoy. You shouldn't need to ask questions like that to begin with, though.

Anyways, I'll be heading out to Baltimore, Maryland on Thursday the 3rd for Otakon. I'm posting in advance as I'll most likely be busy these next two days. I'll be back on Monday.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #211 on: August 01, 2006, 09:26:25 PM »
Ughhhh, the mods have spoken.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #212 on: August 02, 2006, 01:06:42 AM »
I was supposed to go to Otakon but plans were canceled.  Perhaps I'll see you another year...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #213 on: August 03, 2006, 09:49:31 AM »
I'm going to San Francisco again... but we're not really doing anything. Sitting around the house while my dad tiles a floor and going school shopping, that's totally how I want to spend my weekend.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #214 on: August 07, 2006, 06:19:00 PM »
I hate to say this guys, but starting next week (or mabey even sooner) I won't be around here that much anymore. Unless I can find a way around this problem, It'll be awhile before I can come back. In case I NEVER come back at all, there are things I want to say about the site and it's member's.

First of all, I want to say that the Fungi Forums itself is an awesome place to be at. After a long boring day of life, it's nice to come here and talk to people who are intrested in the things I'm intrested in (Mario, for one.) When I first came to this place, I excpected to be treated as I was at VGDC: a n00b who wasn't worthy of being at the site, nor was my opinion valid in any conversation. Even though my first topic was trash (It's been deleted, so don't try looking) I still believed that the FF would treat a humble newbie as one of their own. Sure enough, I was excepted here, and my opinion became valid. Thank you, Fungi Forums.

Second, I have some things to say to individuals:

1. Ultima Shadow: Mabey it was because you were Luigi Simpson at the time, but you were the first to read my story, Mario's Sacrifice. Thanks for that. I guess you were the one who gave me inspiration to make more.

2. Bird Person: You always seem to have a good sence of humor. I dunno, it's not fun to be around someone who doesn't.

3. solidmushroom: I finally met a fellow Metal Gear fan! It was great talking to you about it.

4. fuzzy: I don't know if you'll ever return to the site, but I hope you get my PM someday. I'm sorry that I messed up your time here.

5. Martini: I guess if you're still lurking around, I want you to know that we may have fought in the past, but it was still good having you around.

6.The Mods: You guys really make this site enjoyable. You manage to run the site and keep everyone up to date on what's going on. Thanks for the Fungi Forums.

7. Everyone else: Thanks for making my opinion valid. It's all I ever wanted at this site, and you gave it to me.

Well, I'm not sure when this'll be happening, but I'm writing this just in case.  I don't know if this opportunity will ever come up again,  so I have to write it now. Expect me to stick around a few more days; when I stop coming all together, you'll know I'll be gone for a while. Unless of course, I can find a way around my problem, of course..........

The last thing I want to say is to everyone here at Fungi Forums. Although my times at other boards have left my opinion unvalid, you guys helped restore it. There will lots of things in life that catch my eye, but only a few will catch my heart. This really was an enjoyable time of my life. Thanks for everything!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #215 on: August 07, 2006, 06:30:07 PM »
Oh no!!!! Paper Luigi is leaving how Khold did!! Well I guess, goodbye, Paper Luigi, I hope you enjoyed your stay here

« Reply #216 on: August 07, 2006, 06:33:53 PM »
Well, I wouldn't count me out just yet, but it doesn't look good. I just wanted to write it now, because I don't think I'll get another opportunity. It's not like it's something sad or anything, it's just something I gotta do.......................

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #217 on: August 07, 2006, 07:43:24 PM »
You'll be back. They ALWAYS come back! Muah ha ha ha ha!!!

Seriously, hope you can come back.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #218 on: August 07, 2006, 06:46:38 PM »
I'd explain why I have to leave, but it's private. Just you wait though. I'll be back someday.............I hope.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #219 on: August 07, 2006, 08:22:35 PM »
It's too bad you're leaving. I really enjoyed sme of your stories, especially this one. At least know you'll be leaving a legacy. We'll be pondering your reason for leaving for months to come.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 08:26:49 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #220 on: August 07, 2006, 07:31:16 PM »
Does that mean you're not posting the RPG thread if TC doesn't?

« Reply #221 on: August 07, 2006, 07:54:19 PM »
Well, if you're gone for good, farewell, Paper Luigi.  We kind of came on to TMK around the same time, save a couple of months.  I'm sure you'll post again, but, it's always good to say your goodbyes either way.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #222 on: August 07, 2006, 10:43:21 PM »
When schoo starts back in September, I will mostly be on here only on weekends. And for 30 days, starting late September or early October, I will only be on here in evenings, because Ramadan will start. Okay. Early notices: Bye! And I won't be here this Friday-Saturday and ??? Sunday.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #223 on: August 08, 2006, 01:07:12 AM »
PL, I'll be sad to see you go. I'm flattered that you mentioned me in your leaving post, and I hope that you don't leave. Your stories were excellent. Like posted earlier in this topic, I'm bad at goodbyes (major =P) so sorry if this comes across as inadequate, heartless, bloated (o_0) or something like that.

Hope to see you again, PaperLuigi, and please stay away from scissors.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #224 on: August 08, 2006, 12:09:45 AM »
Goodbye my friend. Like US, I also suck at goodbyes. Anyway, I hope you don't leave but if you do...it's been nice to be your friend.

Print