Print

Author Topic: PM:TTYD Complete?  (Read 12095 times)

« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2004, 10:46:10 PM »
Holy. Cow. Luigison played that game a lot. o_0

I salute you, but you had better go and perfect those parlor game records.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2004, 10:57:50 PM »
There's someone on the Nsider forums that is at level 75.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2004, 09:56:09 AM »
I am now at level 47 with 40 HP and 45 FP without using badges.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2004, 12:51:52 PM »
Do you just fight Amazee Dayzees all day or what?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2004, 07:25:19 PM »
I did for about an hour a half this morning, but probably won't do anything with the game for a long time.  (I got the DS and SM64DS today.)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2004, 11:16:29 PM »
Man, WOW.

I remember sucking at Power Bounces on SMRPG (still do) but being superior on the PM series. It is reversed. Everyone else isn't doing well, I suppose, while I bounce the crayzee out of dayzee.

Paper Mario record: 100 Bounces (that is as high as you can go)

Paper Mario 2 record: 30+ (34-ish, I believe)

<BIG_HINT>Try Power Bouncing lesser enemies for more bounces (because they make the chance of landing on big enemies impossible after about 9 bounces because they know you could keep going and kill the thing in one move) so try what I recommend. and you shall be suprised.</BIG_HINT>

Speaking of which, I need to go PB some Goombas and rack up my score.

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2004, 12:53:30 AM »
Is anyone still trying to complete Paper Mario 2?

« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2004, 02:19:28 AM »
i am.
 Banned by Deez

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2004, 05:13:12 PM »
I finally beat the Pit of 10 Trials today. I expected a LOT harder. Although, when you go in with 15 Jelly Ultras you got from the Parlor in about 15 minutes, it isn't that hard at all.

What's kind of stupid is that the prize you get for passing the Pit is more useful for when you are actually trying to beat the Pit, and quite useless after you've passed everything.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2004, 08:58:25 PM »
I'm pretty much done with it. Found all badges, set high scores on the minigames, 97/100 Star Pieces, 7 recipes.

Print