Print

Author Topic: The ultimate mario game?  (Read 2266 times)

« on: November 30, 2004, 11:38:58 AM »
Here it is,  you make up your own fantasy MARIO game, type whatever you want, do not copy or embelish.  Please do not post if you are not going to play the game!!!!!!!!

Here's mine!
Mario would be in a mushroom world with all kinds of terrain available.  You could use any kart you want. It would be an online multi-player.  You have to make your own character,  with 100's of body parts and accessories!  Oh and you also have to save mario!:(

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!
I only watch [adult swim]

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 07:46:33 PM »
Isn't it unfortunate that there is nearly 1,000 topics just like this (one of which I made a while back)?

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 07:57:47 PM »
Yeah, I just made up a great one in this thread...

----------------------------------------

"Chocolate milk as a world-wide delicacy! Who agrees? Anyone?"

- Ian "Suffix"

Edited by - Suffix on 11/30/2004 5:58:44 PM

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2004, 11:40:56 AM »
Wow, it now seems to me that you two are illiterate!  Oh wait, what am I thinking!  You cant be illiterate if you can type!  So read the topic and only type if you have somthing interesting to say.  Not that any1 cared about what you wrote anyway!

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2004, 10:24:24 PM »
 What!?! Now, that's just mean! I realize you didn't want any posts other than ideas, but you did look at the other thread, didn't you? That was created before this one?

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2004, 11:43:36 AM »
True, I did!  but threads like that usually get 100's upon 100's of posts,  I just want to see if any of my mario fan pals are thinking the way I am!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2004, 09:56:13 PM »
I understand now... But that particular thread has 7 posts. Oh, dear.

Print