Print

Author Topic: How I got to know Mario  (Read 6143 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2004, 11:52:06 AM »
Hehe, I always raced with Luigi too in Mariokart 64! In the SNES Mario kart I always choose Koopa Troopa and in Mariokart Double Dash: Waluigi - Daisy/Paratroopa/Luigi

Close the World, Enter the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-
Close the World, Open the Next

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2004, 12:03:25 PM »
I was 5, My dad bought me a SNES and SMAS+SMW.
I was really happy... I was interested in Donkey Kong games later,and bought DKC,DKC2 and DKC3.
Oh... Sweet times, when me, my cousin, and my sister played Mario games, and Even Played, (Like "Played". Not played) Mario, i was bowser, and my cousin and my sister were koopas. Oh... Sweet times... *Sniffla Sniffla*

-*My signature is for rent*-

(5 € a week)

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2004, 07:27:40 AM »
My fav game would have to be Super Mario All-Stars for super nintendo. Me and my sister used to play it ALL the time non-stop! My fav part was getting past bower and hitting the switcth to send him in the lava! (so funny!) he just stars at ya then just falls in the lava LOL!that reminds me i'm still moved in to my new house so i'd better get digging thou thOs boxs for my super nintendo

XxSuper_MarioxX

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2004, 01:08:52 PM »
Both SNES and NES are from my sister, but now they're standing in my room. In my previous home in a town near Amsterdam both systems took place on the attic, so we could play on it non-stop. After we moved to Amsterdam my sister lived here for two years, then she got her own house and almost decided to take the Nintendo's with her. But because she doens't play on it so often I bought them from her. I also took place in her precious room now for a year.

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2004, 01:48:13 PM »
I think who really is responsible for getting me into Mario is my dad. He would always play Donkey Kong in the arcade when he was a teenager.

One Christmas, when I was around four years old, I got the NES which came with Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt. Ever since that day, I became obsessed with Mario and company.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2004, 10:52:17 PM »
Well, what do you know. I use Luigi whenever possible as well (Which dates back to SMB2, mind you).

Just remembered... I use Yoshi and Birdo in MK:DD. Whoops.

Edited by - Suffix on 12/9/2004 8:52:57 PM

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2004, 11:19:02 AM »
Hehe, I use Birdo and Yoshi too sometimes, but not together in one kart. I like their egg-items! :)

In NES' SMB2 I always played with the Princess, because she floated when jumping. Very useful! But Luigi's jumps are pretty good also, my sister and I always laughed about his trampling legs when jumping!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2004, 11:05:26 PM »
How did I get to know Mario?  We really hit it off after the first date! :D

Enjoy life.  There''s plenty of time to be dead.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2004, 02:53:01 PM »
Oh, but of course, my earliest memories of life involve playing Super Mario Bros.  Long later, I figured out to jump over that first goomba.  That helped my progression a lot.

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2004, 01:29:30 PM »
Oh, hi then! Join the club!

At my first play with SMB it took me a while too to jump over edges.. I always asked my sister to do it, even my dad if I had the change..:)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2004, 08:48:49 PM »
Your dad made you pay him to get over pits in SMB?!
That was a joke.

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2004, 09:32:23 PM »
That's awesome.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2004, 01:48:44 AM »
My cousins gave me an NES for my birthday when I was young, and I got hooked on Super Mario Bros. Never could get far in the game (I probably got stuck at 4-2) until Super Mario Bros. DX for Game Boy Color came along.

Why I continue to try to save the world, I shall never know.
You didn't say wot wot.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2004, 12:01:14 AM »
Hmm... now when I see DX all I can think of is someone bunching up their face in pain.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

Print