Print

Author Topic: Super Princess PEACH ?? C´mon be more serious  (Read 18076 times)

« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2005, 09:33:22 PM »
Uh, guys, I didn't say anything about one sex being better than the other. I consider them equal too. I just think they are different, and that women shouldn't be like men and vice versa.

There is nothing wrong with the "damsel in distress" thing. Men are stronger and more adventurous than women; it's a fact of nature. This doesn't mean that men are better, however. Women have a different but equally important role to play in the world, one more associated with love, care, etc. Sure, there are plenty of overlappings of men's and women's roles, but they are different in a general sort of way. I hope this makes some sense.

And sorry for getting off-topic.

Edited by - smfan1085 on 8/12/2005 8:42:45 PM
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2005, 03:37:45 PM »
You are so gonna get it from the female members....

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2005, 08:49:46 PM »
smfan1085, I can't believe how far off base you are. It's just amazing.

"Hey, there’s that apple again." ~ TEM
That was a joke.

« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2005, 07:45:52 PM »
Care to explain how I am off base?
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2005, 08:13:16 PM »
In a way, I agree with smfan 1085, but there are women out there who know how to toss there weight around.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2005, 09:07:47 PM »
I always felt peach was a wimp and the only thing going for her is her levetation jump. My cousin and I picked on the person who played Peach on purpose (we always won too)

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2005, 11:49:30 AM »
Just to poit it out, Kasaa (more or less) means Umbrella in Japanese. I assume that their spelling of it is a play on words. Personally, this game could work but the biggest trick Nintendo will need to pull off is targeting both male and female audiances. I'm sure that they will give Peach better powers than just floating. Its going to be interesting to see who the nemessis of Peach is going to be.

We''re on the moon? You mean, the one that''s up in the sky?
~ Peach having a "blond moment" in Paper Mario:TYD

Edited by - Maxtream on 8/16/2005 10:50:25 AM
We''re on the moon? You mean, the one that''s up in the sky?
~ Peach having a "blond moment" in Paper Mario:TYD

Print