Print

Author Topic: Mario story add  (Read 2166 times)

« on: January 15, 2005, 12:33:05 PM »
Mario had just signed up to be at Wario Ware Inc. to have a new genre for it: Mario games. Wario HATED the idea, but he figured it would be good business if it had a famous person work at it. Then all of a sudden....... ("...." means "your turn! ^_^)

TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 11:32:16 PM »
Mario stormed in, and he had every single employee behind him-- an angry mob, and they were going on strike!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2005, 11:28:10 PM »
9-Volt Said, "Mario told us this was a big hoax! He said that we are not getting payed by the due date!" Wario looked at Mario and said, "What is the meaning of this? You wanna be boss or something?" .......

Edited by - Master Mario on 1/23/2005 9:29:04 PM

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 11:44:58 PM »
Mario looked back, confused. "I was just angry that there was no Twix in the vending machine..." Suddenly, 9-Volt jumped at Mario, who ducked! Luigi knocked over Mona, who decided to fight back by trying to take down Wario. Waluigi, however, used Wario's private helicopter to break into the glass, and Mario, Luigi and Wario jumped on. What happens next?

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2005, 01:53:06 AM »
Waluigi flies to Owensboro, Kooptucky away from the psychotic co-workers, when Waluigi landed in Legion Park, They all got off. Waluigi explained to all of them that they have been bit by Virus Red (A.K.A. Bulldog Red) and they got a feverish spell of evil viruses filling there heads. "They are psychotic to the point of putting the world in danger", said Waluigi. Wario pondered, "Let's understand each other, now. What do these viruses have to do with their evilness?" Waluigi took out a book containing Mushroom Kingdom illnesses and read WORD FOR WORD about it. About 6 hours later, Mario said, "We gotta stop them!" They could get that Mushroom rampage, now! Waluigi, noticing Mario sounded like he heard only a bit of it, rolled his eyes and started looking for 9-Volt. Then suddenly........

Blam this peice of garbage! .....Oops. Wrong site....

Print