Print

Author Topic: Mario Merchandise  (Read 1904 times)

« on: January 28, 2005, 01:35:03 AM »
I see lots of T shirts Of Mario and Other Nintendo Characters. There is Also Plug in Tv systems with tons of Old Vintage Games On Them. I Was hoping they make one for Nintendo make it look like a Nintendo System almost similiar to the Atari Plug N Play. Mario is a Classic and Other Favorite Nintendo Titles. Also I wanted to Point Out In The Classic NES Series in Japan they Gave us Dr Mario Instead one of the coolest games besides Mario, Kid Icarus I was also Disappointed they had Ghosts and Goblins Too! Another Thing it says Classic games from the 80s, what I wanted to point Out Dr Mario was made in the 90s not the 80s Nintendo goofed, Don't get me wrong I like the Game But Kid Icarus is a much Harder find than Dr Mario <You Aint Seen Nothing Yet!(Mistress Helga Revolution X)
Chris Tanzra

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 10:38:14 AM »
Yeah, I'dve preferred they released that one as well since if I wanted to get Dr. Mario, I'd just get Wario Ware with it in it, same goes for Metroid since the original is included in Zero Mission as well as the updated version. At least they didn't release Mario Bros here though since you can find that one in basically every GBA game anyways, it'd be a kind of waste to sell it when you can get it for free.

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 08:38:11 PM »
I think this should be in The White Mushroom HOuse.
"Ok class, listen up! Mario2 + Luigi1 = mariluigi3"

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 08:44:54 PM »
No, it shouldn't.

Print