Print

Author Topic: Birthday Thread  (Read 3173 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: February 20, 2005, 07:44:09 PM »
Post your birthday stuff here... better than making a totally seperate thread.

Today's my birthday; I'm 15. Can't wait to get my stitches out Friday and ride... also, can't wait for the Thanks For Saying Thanks Jam at Ramp Ranch. www.austinskatepark.com

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 07:51:27 PM »
Happy Birthday!

Mine was Jan. 11th.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 09:09:42 PM »
Great idea for a topic!  I was possibly planning on doing the exact same thing.  It's not as good as having some kind of Mario-themed calendar with numbered boxes you can click on to find out who all has birthdays, but still good.  Have I ever told you guys that one of the TMK mailbags had the exact same date of my golden birthday after I graduated AND when I got my first GameCube for a present?  Ha, yeah I have said that already but I just can't seem to stop saying it. *sees a very irritated Chupperson walking towards him with a roll of duct tape and starts running his butt off* Happy birthday too y'all!

EDIT- Ahaha!  I finally got the joke, LD! *smacks himself for missing an obvious joke again* What happened to you, TM that you had to get stiches?  Was it a train wreck?!  Are you alright?!?!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  For all we know every single person in the world could be wrong.  But that’s just my opinion.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 2/20/2005 7:14:15 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 11:03:43 PM »
I made a joke without even posting. I'm just that cool. :D

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 10:49:10 PM »
Happy Birthday!

And sorry for not posting this yesterday.

Incidentally, I turned eighteen and a half 6 days ago, on the 15th.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 08:23:51 AM »
I still don't get LD's joke. </sarcasm>

I thought that smfan1085 was born in October 1985.  What does the "1085" mean?

Edit: Closed "sarcasm" tag to avoid further confusion.  If your browser doesn't support this new tag, just ignore it.

Edited by - Luigison on 2/22/2005 6:44:42 AM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2005, 11:12:52 AM »
Lol. At first I didn't know what Luigison was talking about... and then I looked at the topic I was referring to about the joke and realized that it was Luigison who showed the picture, not Lizard Dude (didn't feel like editing that to ruin LD's fun).  I don't know whether to laugh or just scream at my own stupidity.  Maybe both?  Ugh-ha-ha!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 2/22/2005 9:18:08 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2005, 11:32:57 AM »
Happy B-day, Trainman.  My birthdays on 9/11, no lie!

O world-egg, hear me.
I am Horus of millions of years.
I am lord and master of the throne
Freed from evil, I traverse the ages
and spaces that are endless.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2005, 12:44:06 PM »
Gah, kill the terrorist!

Just kidding. My birthday is the end of March.

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2005, 09:33:02 PM »
10/85 is not the month when I was born. It's the month when Super Mario Bros. came out. I was born ten months after that, on August 15, 1986.

Edited by - smfan1085 on 2/22/2005 7:36:54 PM
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2005, 10:02:30 PM »
I was born April 6th, 1989.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2005, 11:39:21 PM »
26th March. Oh, and Mr. Wiggles, when is your birthday?

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2005, 04:33:10 PM »
It should be noted that today, June 10th, is my 16th birthday. I'd like to thank everyone here firstly, for simply existing. And I'd like to give special thanks to the TMK staff for having the site/#tmk, and to EclipsedMoon and TEM for remembering my birthday and generally making my day.

I was hoping to have a personal Macromedia Flash test up by today, so people could celebrate with me, but no such luck. I can't redesign something as big as I planned in two days, mind the time. But I will finish, you can count on that.

Hooray! Birthday!

16 years, w00tâ„¢!

Edited by - Suffix on 6/10/2005 3:44:18 PM

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2005, 05:04:21 PM »
August 13th

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Print