Print

Author Topic: Dkbbmario  (Read 2831 times)

« on: March 10, 2005, 07:37:44 PM »
Hey guys my brother said he wanted me 2 make him a new thingy. He is sorry. I said he kan use my file. So if he does somthin bad, tell me. Iv never thout a message board was so fun. Now I got the idea from my brother kevin(Dkbbmario) And me Robb or Robbie thinks that message boards are now fun. Ps I think Kev did somthin good 4 once!
Banned -Deezer

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 07:46:54 PM »
Umm..... what?

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 02:45:27 PM »
Translation: I am a retard and needs to be banned immediately.

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2005, 05:22:12 PM »
*sweats profusely* I-uh-hmm... A supplimentary regiment? *que "Airplane" scene*

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 09:19:44 AM »
OMG, that was an awesome post Mr. Wiggles just made!  But seriously, how do you put your shoes on in the morning dude?(I'm asking Griffin)

O world-egg, hear me.
I am Horus of millions of years.
I am lord and master of the throne
Freed from evil, I traverse the ages
and spaces that are endless.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2005, 01:08:40 PM »
He has his mom put them on for him.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2005, 02:03:39 PM »
How would you know? Did you find out where he lives and installed a hidden camera? Do you watch his every move? Do you devote your life to something like this, watching peoples' every move and find something wrong and then insult them for it?

People here should be a lot nicer to new people. I know I stopped being mean. So, their grammar and punctuation may be off, whether it be a little or a lot, they're still people. Put yourselves in their position, how would you like it if you just came in to a place you've never been to before, want to stay around for awhile, say a friendly hello, and then get insulted by the regulars because there was some sort of flaw in what they typed?

...Yeah, I should just....stop this now.

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 3/15/2005 12:04:15 PM
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2005, 06:09:04 PM »
Hooray for Vid. I guess we have switched position, for I was once young and nieve. You are now nicer. I am angrier. Hahah, sorry noobs if I scared ya.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2005, 06:41:34 PM »
Well, at least I encrypted my message so that it wouldn't be directly insulting. I think I'm getting a bit impatient as well, however.

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2005, 10:15:17 PM »
How's it gonna get through their thick heads if it's not direct?

I'm not gonna jump on a newb if he makes a good post with minor typos or grammar errors. But this guy references his family and friends, who we internet strangers are obviously not going to know, and just seems to using the usual "dumb family member" approach to getting out of any trouble they might have been in(I sure do hope it's none in this case...)

Sorry if I'm being too critical, but I'm just getting sick of the average IQ in this board dropping like a rock because of newbs coming in one by one with pointless posts. The flawed typing is just an added effect.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 3/15/2005 8:21:16 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2005, 10:19:33 PM »
Uhhh, it usually STILL doesn't get through their heads if you insult them. It'll usually just make them mad and then they try to kill the board, with unfavorable results.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2005, 10:28:02 PM »
I'd rather try and get the message "Either shape up or get out" across than to stand by and have these guys fill General Chat up to knee-deep in pointless topics. It's worked somewhat so far.

I'll probably get over my insult rampage as soon as I see just ONE decent newbie. ONE. But it sure looks like a long shot right now.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 3/15/2005 8:30:34 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2005, 10:22:03 AM »
PeterGriffin101 Will Suit Us Down???

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2005, 05:49:09 PM »
I always love how people spell "kan" instead of "can"...

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Print