Print

Author Topic: SSBM Snapshots  (Read 5767 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2005, 10:27:43 PM »
Man, I'd really like to see some of those now!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2005, 07:22:50 PM »
I took some nice ones recently...

Birdo: Birdo in Mushroom Kingdom II.
Duel: Marth and Roy's swords hit each other.
Too much technology: Mr. Game & Watch dizzy in Onett. His sheild broke.
Home: Mr. G. at the open door of the house at Flat Zone.

Nothing's wrong with renewing old threads, right?

Birds: My Anti-Drug.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2005, 08:59:52 PM »
I sent in some pictures some time ago, in the fever of e3, they have yet to be put up.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2005, 09:15:40 PM »
That's pretty sad...

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2005, 10:30:21 PM »
Bird Person: No, there is nothing wrong with renewing an old thread, so long as you have a good reason for renewing it (which you did). I was going to post more in this thread anyway soon (I just need a few more snapshots). I also realized I forgot a snapshot in my list on the previous page; I am going to edit it in. (It's "Ganondorf the Fiery Fiend".)

"You know what we''re having for supper tonight? Boneless, skinless chicken chests." ~My Mom
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2005, 09:00:45 PM »
Got some new ones.

Watch out, Capt. Falcon! Capt. Falcon standing there, unsuspecting, with a beam sword in midair slashing down toward him. (The sword is really held by Mewtwo.)

Magic Sword: A hovering beam sword striking Link and Capt. Falcon and knocking them off their feet. (Again, the sword is actually held by Mewtwo.)

Fat Yoshi: An overweight Yoshi that has just eaten Bowser.

Cute Bowser: An angry-looking Bowser with a large flower on his head.

Giant Hand: An enormous Kong hand breaking out of a Fourside building!

Foot Power: One of the funniest yet. Capt. Falcon is in the Blue Falcon on the road in the Big Blue - but his feet are sticking out of the bottom and standing on the road, and his head is sticking out of the windshield at the top! It looks like he's supposed to run to make his machine move! This is a lot like something out of Wacky Wednesday. The way his head sticks out doesn't really make sense, but the whole effect is still hilarious.

"You know what we''re having for supper tonight? Boneless, skinless chicken chests." ~My Mom

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2005, 09:06:41 AM »
This is unrelated to the topic except for the fact that it has to do with SSBM, but I got to fight Giga Bowser after getting a continue.  On TMK it said you fight him if you beat Adventure mode under eighteen minutes at Normal Difficulty or higher and without continuing.  But I lost my last life against Metal Mario and Luigi and had to continue to finish and I still saw Giga Bowser. I didn't get the Giga Bowser trophy, which I'm guessing comes if you beat it without continuing.

If your day is bad, a nice comment at night can change everything.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2005, 08:47:51 PM »
I might have fought him after continuing once too, but I'm not sure.

Print