Print

Author Topic: Your favorite stuff about Mario period.  (Read 5865 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2005, 06:45:30 PM »
No, he's there. AND the audience is there. It may not be Dk Jr. but its a monkey none the less.
Power-up:Fire Flower
Level:Bob-omb Battlefield
Character: Yoshi
Boss: Cortez
Enemy: Shy-guy
Cameo:Diddy Kong in spin-offs
Female Character: Daisy-or Mona

Edited by - Diddy Konga on 4/18/2005 5:47:59 PM
Slap-Worthy!

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 03:56:02 PM »
Hey everybody. Thanks for supporting one of my first topics.

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2005, 04:51:40 PM »
My favorties:

Powerup: No wiat! I like the Tanooki suit better.

Cameo: No wait, I do! It's Professor E. Gad's appearance in M&L:SS. I was so surprised by it and thought it was cute.

Level: Keyhaul Key in PM:TTYD. I also like Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy in Yoshi's Island.

Character:Any Yoshi

Game: Right now, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door! After that, Yoshi's Island.

Quote: "Great, now I'm the mighty king of Guys who talk to posters!!" (or something like that)--Bowser, PM:TTYD.

Moment: In M&L:SS when Luigi dresses up as Peach managing to trick Bowletta and Fawful for a while. It was one of the few times I laughed out loud playing a video game.

Villain: Fawful. I can't get enough of how he talks.

Boss: Cortez

Music: The title screen for Yoshi's Island and the music on Lavalava Island in Yoshi Village in PM.

Random Anime Quote:
"Dita... let''s go!"--Hibiki Tokai. Vandread Second Stage episode 13.

Edited by - Latias Dita on 4/24/2005 8:58:20 AM
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2005, 05:56:11 PM »
OH! Two things I ment to have in my list:
Boss:Dooplis
Cameo:Geno in M&L:SS
Slap-Worthy!

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2005, 07:13:50 PM »
powerup: hammer suit from SMB3, ah! (and in close second are the tanooki suit and kuribo shoe)
cameo: Samus in SMRPG
level in any game: That's a tough one!  Uh... maybe that level in SMB3 where you melt those frozen coins with fireballs, or Wet Dry World in SM64, or... I don't know!  Some levels have made me laugh before but I can't remember them right now.
character: Yoshi!!!
boss: Smithy
one of my favorite games: SMRPG!
favorite moment: <spoiler?> at the end of Boggly Woods in PM2 when the X-naut and the slug are talking while the timer on the bomb is still going down
favorite quote: "Am I supposed to come running every time that guy blows his nose?!"
favorite ending: SMRPG was cool, but the sad music in SM64 and the shots through the levels were cool too
favorite song: the music in the credits of SMB3

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 4/22/2005 6:18:11 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2005, 09:06:54 PM »
Powup: Kuribo's Shoe.
Level: 4-3 of SMB: Mushroom Platforms.
Game: Err... Paper Mario TTYD? It's hard to choose.
Cameo: Funny looking guys in the N64 Zelda games.
Character: The owl on SM64, Mallow, POPPLE.
Boss: Smithy's first form. That hammer-weilding Santa cracks me up!!!
Moments: It's awesome when Doopliss tears through the background in Mario's form on Twilight Trail, and when you tear through the rocks on Keelhaul Key riding the Black Skull.
Sound: 1UP!
Quote (Mallow to Valentina): Private conversation? Anyone in a 5-mile radius can hear you... (Not exact, I haven't played SMRPG for a while...)
Popple is totally awesome, see?

Got Bird? <(^v^)>

Edited by - Bird Person on 4/23/2005 11:36:35 AM
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2005, 03:19:31 PM »
Power-up: The Tanooki Suit. I think the creators were on drugs when they made this. Mario becomes a raccoon, and can turn into a statue? Hilarious.

Level: 4-4 of Yoshi's Island. Marching Milde's Fort. I love the 4-pronged design -- and it requires one to have a solid grasp of all skills in game to pass perfectly. And the boss fight is rather fun to mess around with.

Game: Tetris Attack. One of the most novel puzzle concepts I've seen. Yoshi's Island is a very close second.

Boss (fight): I always liked the boss fight against General Guy in PM[1] for some reason.

Character: Booster from Super Mario RPG. If we're going Main 8 (I'm assuming the Main 8 are the selectable characters in MK64), I'm going to have to go with Luigi.

Enemy: Gargantua Blargg, YI and TA. I can't figure out why, but this is my favorite enemy.

Quote: You idiots couldn't find water if you were fish! ~Booster (might be a bit off) -- as an aside, the quotes I use rather frequently in real life are Bowser quotes:

"Now you know what it feels like to be me. What a great experience!" -- From Mario Party 1

"Confound it, you silly donkey. Just you wait. Just you wait and see." -- Tetris Attack

"Like the moon over
the day, my genius and brawn
Wasted on these fools." ~SMRPG

(Granted, my "brawn" is really only slightly above average, it's more the genius part the suits me)

Favorite game music: Castle Theme from Yoshi's Island

Favorite cameo: I really do not pay attention to such things. Honestly.

That's about all, really. Enjoy.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Print