Print

Author Topic: Hardest Mario Challenge  (Read 6053 times)

« on: May 08, 2005, 03:22:28 PM »
What is the hardest Mario challenge you've done so far.My hardest Mario challenge is getting 100,000 coins in Mario Party Advance.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 03:45:45 PM »
For the longest time, I simply could not reach the top of Tick Tock Clock meaning I was always two stars short at the end (Stomp the Thwomp and the 100-Coin Star for that level). Also, level 5-2 in Donkey Kong GB seemed impossible to me. So many temporary bridges and ladders and trampolines to keep up while transporting that key to the top.

"It''s impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 03:51:25 PM »
I'm still unable to do it, so I'll say the pit of 100 trials in PMTTYD. I'm trying, but to be on the safer side I'm waiting to get to a really high level...

Or, if you're talking ones I've already done, that would be waiting 9 months after my birthday for PMTTYD to be released so I could get it with my B-Day money
<(^v^)>

Edited TWICE! No, THREE TIMES!

Tweet! Any Questions? –Bird Person<(^v^)>

Edited by - Bird Person on 5/8/2005 2:59:37 PM
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 04:06:58 PM »
Beating the Pit of 100 Trials and the boss that comes after it was the hardest for me. When I came out of that battle... I had no items, only three partners alive, and 7 HP.

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2005, 07:41:19 PM »
My current challenge so far is getting 100 on every level of SMA3: Yoshi's Island

____
In Ethiopia, people die from being to thin, in my country, people die from being to fat!
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 03:01:47 PM »
Waiting for SM128. Seriously, getting past and getting 100 in the extra worlds in SMA3.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2005, 03:25:47 PM »
I have a confession to make:  ...I'M THE WORST SUPER SMASH BROS PLAYER!  I know! I know!  It is a curse.  I just am not good at it at all, regardless of the fact that it might not be considered Mario-related.  I've never beaten anything higher than Normal without getting a "Continue?", and I've never seen GigaBowser.  It's such a shame!  My only consolation for this horror that has begotten me is the amazing skill I have with Mario Kart.  Sure, I may not be the best, but I'm good at it none the less, so I'm happy.  I just hope I'm not chased out of the Mario Bar by Fungi Forumers throwing flaming Mushrooms and spinies at me because of my Super Smash Bros failure.

If your day is bad, a nice comment at night can change everything.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2005, 03:41:38 PM »
I got one-hundred on the Exta levels from SMBA 3. (Sorry, just had to brag)
 Mario is a nutritional part of your every-day meal!!!

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2005, 08:45:57 PM »
I got 100 points by myself on all the SMA3 courses except Secret 5 (I looked on a FAQ for help on that one).

"You know what we''re having for supper tonight? Boneless, skinless chicken chests." ~My Mom
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2005, 09:19:08 PM »
Booo!
You ruined the most ingeniously evil level of the game for yourself!  For shame!

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2005, 02:22:13 PM »
Secret 5 took me about 3 hours or so to finally pass with a 100. I was stuck with a 73 forever.

I've considered trying to pass SMA3 with a No. 1 perfect clear, but for some reason I stopped at about the middle of World 3 and never finished. I think the hardest task I actually finished was the Hard version of the mini-game coaster in Mario Party 2. a couple of games (Hot Rope Jump and Sneak 'N' Snore stand out) took me far too many attempts.

I also passed SMB2J without continuing. Then again, I did have to use that trick in 1-1 for 128 lives to do it. I think I used about 30 or so? A lot of those were in level 8-3.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2005, 02:31:39 PM »
So far, the hardest for me is beating the Shadow Queen in Paper Mario Thousand Year Door.  She is too frickin' hard, and I hardly have any items to help me out.  I wish she would just go back inside her stupid little box and apologize for possesing Peach.

If Toad is a mushroom and a mushroom is a fungus and a fungus is a decomposer, can we say that Toad is a decomposer?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2005, 06:36:59 PM »
No, you're not he worst, Markio. I believe that title goes to me. I could NOT beat Giga Bowser, Ganondorf and Mewtwo or go beyond Hard Mode, Beat SM 64 (yes I NEVER beat it! Oh the shame!), get all the Shine Sprites in SMS, or fully complete any platform save for SMA2 somehow.

Random Anime Quote:
"I have split ends?"--Zelgadis. Slayer Next episode 6.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2005, 08:35:03 PM »
Don't feel down, Markio. It took me 2 years to get all the events done... and I almost never beat normal. But then again, in melees, I'm a crazy guy! Using Mario, I can beat a CPU level 9 Bowser...

Tweet! Any Questions? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2005, 04:20:15 PM »
I finally got 100,000 coins in Mario Party Advance! The hardest challenge for me now is getting the eight red coins in the ? tower of SM64DS.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Print