Print

Author Topic: School starts August 12! Why God, why?  (Read 11954 times)

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2005, 01:15:34 PM »
you'll get used to it eventually. I have to get up at 7:30 and get to school by 7:50. actually, it's supposed to be 8:50, but I have to take classes at a high school nearby before going to the regular school. stupid Zero Period. <mutter>

~sunbun

fun to play with, not to eat
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2005, 02:03:03 PM »
Well, I'm ready to face whatever is in store for me tomorrow. I hope I don't get some bad teachers. A school year can be okay as long as your teacher isn't a huge pain in the butt.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/10/2005 1:03:56 PM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2005, 02:24:50 PM »
I have to back on the 15th. It's my 8th grade year, which means only one more year of completely unfair lunch periods, one more year of a disfunctional bus, one more year of not being able to play my DS on breaks. But only one year left until the brutal people become severely brutal. But college won't be so bad, since most people in my town who hate me just want to get out of school ASAP and smoke. Then there will be no cats to get my birdy as I watch TV with her! Maybe I'll get my parents to let me keep the sandwich grill and the cool spiky plant.

I changed my sig... and it's not bird related...

You''re not the boss of me, Carson Daly! Get off me! -Andy Milonakis
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2005, 03:55:44 PM »
Yeah, up here in cold Minnesota where people tell us we have funny accents, I start in the begginging of september.  Can't wait for high school!  Hope i stay in honors.  Language Arts just wouldn't be the same...

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner        
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2005, 09:04:58 PM »
w00t!!! This was the best school day of my life! I made the chamber orchestra and I'm gonna do well on the wrestling team too. My teachers are beyond awesome. On top of that, all my friends were there. Yeah, it can't get any better then this.

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/11/2005 8:05:25 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2005, 09:18:25 PM »
Well there ya go, school ain't bad at all.

Today I got my locker assignment.  That means we show the new lockers around so they can feel comfortable.

Today I got my locker assignment.  That means I have to construct my own locker as a summer test for wood shop.

Today I got my locker assignment.  That REALLY means that I received where my new locker is going to be.  I don't often use my locker, usually I just open it to make sure no one stuffed love notes in it.  OK, seriously, I check it for the sake of doing things.

Not that any of that matters, I only brought up lockers for those two possibly funny jokes.  More importantly, I got my picture taken for the yearbook and student ID card.  I might not have looked like an idiot, because I didn't squint my eyes or show my teeth or have my hair cut short prior to the picture.  I'll just have to wait and see.
  I also got my schedule, complete with teacher and period.  I have math at the beginning of the day again, but the teacher is supposed to be nice and it's in a different building, thank goodness.  The bad news is that not only is my English class taught by a guy, but he happens to be my Algebra 1-X teacher from last year, and I'm in that same classroom again.... I feel like I'm being punished for something.  I just sincerely hope that my classmates are friends from last year, or nice people if I don't know them yet.

I also want to try out for the fall drama.  I have the audition and everything.  Plus, other friends of mine are trying out.  Yay for something!

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2005, 09:25:17 PM »
I've got Pre-AP Geometry. It's hard, but I'll get the hang of it. I have the same English teacher from last year, because she teaches both Freshman and Sophomore. Man, mabey this topic was a dumb idea. All I did all summer was go to camp....and sleep. Yes...it's good to be back. I hope everyone else can enjoy their last days of summer.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/11/2005 8:26:32 PM

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2005, 09:59:47 PM »
I forgot to mention in this thread that I finished all my math classes last school year.

It'll be weird to not be learning math anymore. But, cool as well, as though I'm good at math, I find it to be very tedious.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2005, 11:47:34 PM »
I'm grateful now because I go to school later than you (except Toddathon). I'm going into 8th grade on August 23. I learned more from the game Mario's Time Machine (NES) than I did in Language Arts (I learned the definition of "mahatma", which means "great soul") I get to have my kind 5th grade teacher teach math this year. I wish that my school used Mario Teaches Typing instead of Mavis Beacon. Mavis Beacon's typing tutor is annoying. And plus: I like Mario more (which is why I'm here). I actually weigh less during the school year than during the summer because I never eat lunch during the summer. I'll be riding bus 80 again to school. I have to dodge pests and bullies again ths year. I've always been a nerd ever since I moved to Illinois from Pennsylvania in 2001. I have never been bullied in PA.

Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo
Now you''re playing with power!
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2005, 12:39:34 AM »
I've never been bullied.

Insulted, yes. Bullied, no.

I probably start classes later than most people here. September 7th.

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2005, 07:27:18 PM »
the one who posted this thread is lucky he started friday.we had to start back on wednesday august 8th.So shut up and be glad!

Hello is this Pizza Castle?~Patrick from the "The Bully" episode of Spongebob

Edited by - mario_luigifan104 on 8/13/2005 6:30:21 PM
I see poop.

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2005, 09:48:59 PM »
Dude, I am glad! I just said I was happy to go back to school! I was just bummed that the Summer was over. I like the season, ya know? And besides, I began on the 11th. I put the 12th by mistake.

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2005, 10:59:45 PM »
The actual Summer season doesn't end until the end of September.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2005, 12:04:04 AM »
I hate that Camp Hyrule is so late in the "summer" that a lot of people are back in school while it's happening.  BTW, I'm in cabin 4 this year.  http://playnintendo.net/chat
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2005, 03:12:11 PM »
sometimes i actually enjoy starting back to school early because i have no brothers or sisters so it can get pretty boring during the summer months.

Hello is this Pizza Castle?~Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants

I see poop.

Print