Print

Author Topic: I Apologize  (Read 4347 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: September 20, 2005, 07:55:03 AM »
I know, I generally dislike topics like this, but here goes:

Watoad: I'm sorry about the argument we had in the Bowser the Ladies Man topic. You don't really have to resign for a month, and I have nothing against you. And as for the incident a while back regarding the edits, I didn't have a full understanding of TMK's moderation system. From the way it was edited and I percieved it, I thought that, technically, anyone could edit anyone else's post, leading me to believe that it was frivoluous. And while I do think that it could have been handled in a better manner, I apologize.

Dr. Martini: This incident has (hopefully) been forgotten, but I must still apologize. Back when your name was still Martini, I called your "Mario, Wario DK and Peach are stranded on a desert island" story boards topic (I forget the name exactly, sorry) I said that the whole thing was retarded. I'm sorry for what I said, and I hope that my comment was not the cause of the little fight between you and PaperLuigi.

PaperLuigi: In my, unfortunately, short-lived, poorly written and misplaced "Mario vs. Every Other Nintendo Character" story, I called you "smelly little PaperLuigi" after you made the story "end". I'm sorry for insulting you, and now I actually know why you chose to try to end the story.

And I apologize to everyone else I may have offended on the forums.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »
I forgive you, Glorb. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and honesty. It really pleases me that you have enough integrity to come come forward and apologize like that.

I never intended to stop posting, but I'll still do no editing of posts, closing of topics, etc. for a month. It doesn't bother me terribly not to do those things, but more importantly, I want to keep my word and be clear that my apology is real. This board has more police officers than most, anyway, so I think it'll be fine without me for a little while.

"Dang, TEM lives in a low-quality area." ~ Lizard Dude

Edited by - Watoad on 9/20/2005 1:21:36 PM
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 07:42:07 PM »
Yay for a million appology topics. While we are at it, I appologize for saying the forbidden word-yay.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2005, 08:06:37 PM »
Well, what I originall intended to say fell through, so I'll just say this:

Conflicts are nothing new here at the forums. Having them isn't a problem. However, what matters is how you handle them. Keep it mature, and there shouldn't be any trouble.

I know this is simply a pot calling the kettle black, but regardless, I think it's a good notion to adhere to.

Edited by - Black Mage on 9/20/2005 7:10:38 PM

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2005, 08:28:57 PM »
Oh yeah, I remember that.......don't worry about it. I apologize for being an idiot in that topic.

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 07:40:30 PM »
I hate apology threads. If a conflict happens and ends there then there should be no need to apologize for anything.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2005, 09:54:39 PM »
You never say anything positive, do you, MW?

_______
j00r 73h r0x0r, d00d!
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 10:28:23 PM »
I understand your apology. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to lock this, probably, because it seems as if it is becoming a flamefest.

Don't make me lock this. Just stop the flames before they start. Thank you.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2005, 01:04:33 PM »
Uh...flames? Well, I guess. Actually, I respect your custom of trying to nip a problem in the bud instantly.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2005, 07:49:26 PM »

This is supposed to be FUN! Why do we have arguements?! We come here for FUN!!!!!

F is for friends who do stuff togther,

U us for you and me

N is for anywhere, anyplace, anytime at all

Down here in the deep blue sea.

Johnny thought he was a chemist, but dosen''t any more,

What he thought was H2O was H2SO4!

Edited by - koopaslaya on 9/23/2005 6:50:26 PM

Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2005, 05:55:54 PM »
F is for Fire which burns down the whole town

U is for Uranium...bombs!

N is for No survivors, when you...

*Stops abruptly, possibly misspelling the word abrupt*

Who says I don't ever have anything positive to say? I'm positively positive I've said positive stuff before.

Must...resist....abuse....of the word....Positive...

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2005, 11:17:55 PM »
F is for frolic through all the flowers,
U is for ukelele,
N is for nose picking sharing gum and sand licking here with my best bud-dy....

My friend John: Wow! I can see my own breath! It''s already that time of year?
Me: No. Your breath just smells. Really bad.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2005, 11:20:44 PM »
.....Spongebob......Meh.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2005, 12:44:02 AM »
quick someone make an apology thread so all of these posts go there instead of elsewhere

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2005, 12:52:49 AM »
Nah, by the time you make another apology thread, this one will be closed for going so off topic. Which means it should go in the off topic thread.

Uhhh... Ha ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha haha, ha ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

*Waits for someone to say "Argh, mutiny"*

Print