Print

Author Topic: Code:Lyoko  (Read 5144 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2005, 01:21:49 PM »
I don't like GX either. In fact, the only cartoons I watch are comedies, like Ed Edd n' Eddy, Dexter's Labrotory, and Spongebob. Ok, the list seems babyish, but I still love these cartoons, they have been with me for less the half my life.

I''''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2005, 09:18:48 AM »
Those cartoons aren't babyish, they're awesome. Ed' Edd n' Eddy is the only surviving Cartoon Cartoon right now, Dexter has a banned episode and Spongebob even aired on SpikeTV and MTV. What is that saying?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2005, 04:58:09 PM »
Woah. Which episode was it? (Both for Dex's Lab and SBSP) My friends always thought those cartoons were rubbish. And Ed Edd n' Eddy has been here since 1999. I remember the first commercial and the first episode.

I''''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2005, 07:36:22 PM »
You're friends have bad taste.

I forget what it's called but the Dexter episode involved him being aggravated by DeeDee to the point where he screamed a swear word and DeeDee threatened to tell his mom. I haven't seen the episode but I've heard many discussions on it and there's even a download of it somewhere.

Spongebob was just a bunch of reruns on MTV and Spike. There wasn't any premieres or banned episodes on during his run on other channels.

Ah, so you're one of the firsties, just like me. Saw the commercials and the world premiere too.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2005, 07:41:48 PM »
"Dexter's Rude Removal", I believe it's called. The first Ed Edd n Eddy episode I have ever seen is the one where the Eds just try to take Jawbreakers from Kevin instead of apologizing to him for insulting him.

Hurry Up The Cakes!

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 10/26/2005 6:44:25 PM

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2005, 09:11:42 PM »
Ed Edd & Eddy is a good cartoon. Pointless, plotless... They start out in the closet and the rest of the show has nothing to do with the beginning.

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print