Print

Author Topic: Nintendogs  (Read 7501 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2005, 04:55:49 PM »
The problem I have with Nintendogs is that I don't have enough time to play. In game help, what if they come out with a Mario game that involves the time and I get screwed up if I don't play?

Mario and Luigi They''re our men, If they can''t triple-jump and ground pound no one can!

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2005, 07:16:12 PM »
I just got Nintendogs today. I taught my little Pembroke Welsh Corgi his name, Einie, and how to sit and shake. He is so cute! I went for a walk and found a bubble blower. I already had one so I sold it for cash at a secondhand store.

Nintendogs is a great game for me to take a break from World of Warcraft and other things.

Lizards in zoos are really dudes - dudes using disguises everyday.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2005, 07:31:28 PM »
I've had it since it came out, but have been playing Lost in Blue lately.

In N'dogs I got the Mario cap, but haven't got the kart or other Mario stuff yet.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2005, 01:03:07 PM »
Nothign of big consequence will happen if you stop playing Nintendogs for some time.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2005, 02:48:33 PM »
Sit and shake are good, but I like to teach my puppy, Freyja, more useful commands, like "cower", "waggle", and "Metroid".
I mean, it's nice to be able to sit and all that, to to be able to waggle her rear in someone's face?  Now THAT's a skill that she can use all her life.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2005, 03:55:48 PM »
To get Mario Karts, you need to search.

Dachshund:Mario
Labador:Peach
Chihuahua:Bowser

What's your favorite Dog?

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2005, 05:21:18 PM »
Oh my god!!! how did you get over 700,000 trainer points, Aarom11?!?!?!?

Edited by - khold on 10/18/2005 4:22:10 PM

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2005, 05:34:24 PM »
So there's different Karts in different versions huh? I wonder whether Best Friends will have them all or add a new one.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2005, 07:27:36 PM »
I slept over at my cousin's house and one of my other cousins messed up my time frame but for some reason all the activities I do give me 2x Trainer Points.

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2005, 09:18:30 AM »
^
But that would still mean that you got more than 300,000 TP wouldn't it?

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2005, 09:45:45 AM »
Yeah. I guess. When I'm not playing it, my cousins take care of them.

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2005, 12:33:07 PM »
You know the blue dots on the map that represent where your dog has left his mark? Do those have any use besides information? Like, do dogs like to retrace their path or something?

Lizards in zoos are really dudes - dudes using disguises everyday.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2005, 03:05:49 PM »
They blink when you encounter another dog and they're nearby.  I'm guessing this affects how the dogs will think of one another.  Like, maybe a dog who is normally a jerk (like Coby) will be more friendly if there's a couple of pee-spots nearby.

...anyway, it's just a theory.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2005, 03:33:03 PM »
I've got Nintendogs (as a B-Day gift) and it's so cool. I've got three dogs and they are Gene (Yorkie), Bowser (German Shepard and Birdo (Caliver K. C. Spainel). I adore my Yorkie the most (he looks so cute with a Luigi hat on).

"It''ll come to you in a month in a plain brown wrapper with no return address."-Gene Rayburn
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2005, 06:07:48 AM »
My Shiba Inu is stupid. I have to teach her name(Frisky) to her over and over again and she always forgets. I can't teach her to sit because of it, so I can't get food or water for her.

--------------------
"Hey, I''m a voter! Aren''t you supposed to lie to me and kiss my butt?" ~ Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters 2
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print