Poll

Mario has had a ton of odd game's lately: SM Baseball, Mario Party 7, Dance Dance Revolution, ect. Which of these new game ideas are the most innovative to you?

Super Mario Football
2 (6.9%)
Xtreme Luigi House cleaner
2 (6.9%)
Waluigi World
4 (13.8%)
GTA Bros.
3 (10.3%)
Wario Weight Watchers
2 (6.9%)
Doctor Mario's Rampage
3 (10.3%)
Super Baby Mario
5 (17.2%)
UnSuper Bobby Bros.
2 (6.9%)
Mario Party 16 1/2
1 (3.4%)
Yoshi's Fried Egg
5 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: December 01, 2005, 03:16:09 PM

Print

Author Topic: Most innovative Game idea  (Read 9062 times)

« on: November 21, 2005, 03:16:09 PM »
Here are the game description....

Super Mario Football: Mario and pals play Football. Need I say more? ESRB Rating: T for locker room hazing and mild nudity.
Genre: Sports

Xtreme Luigi House Cleaners: Break out the P3000 and put it to work. That mansion isn't gonna clean itself. Just watch out for mutant dust bunnies! ESRB Rating: E10 for terrible and violent images of cute bunnies being mutated into evil and ugly poop elves! The poor bunnies.....
Genre: Strategy

Waluigi World: Tired of being left in the shadows, Waluigi strikes a deal with some random wimp of a villian to steal his treasure! Now he must go through 15 worlds named after some type of food. Use attacks like skinny slap and shoe toss to K.O the bad guys! But watch out! If you work him to hard, he might break like a stick! ESBR Rating: EC. There is no violence in this game at all. Waluiogi's to weak to throw a decent punch. If he did, he might die.

GTA Bros. : It looks like Mario has had one Shroom too many! He's turned to a life of crime, stealing Go-Karts from innocent Toad civilians and blowing them away with his pop guns! (Hey, his budget is a little tight right now, so he has to go with the cheapest stuff he can get.) But you won't have to go it alone. Yoshi's got rotten eggs to toss at police Koopa's when the going gets tough, fresh from his bum! Uh-oh, "you've just been busted!" ESRB Rating: T for immature potty humor. Genre: Shooting

Wario Weight Watchers: Finding out that his scales have tipped to over 500, Wario has decided to go on a diet. Sadly, he has only 9 months to live. To ge him down to his target weight of 190, It'll take some awesome will power. This RPG features weapons like vegi sticks and fruit, so you can combat the evil powers of fat and cholesterol. But remember, you only have 90 days, and the clocks ticking for real! ESRB Rating: E Genre: RPG

Doctor Mario's Rampage: It looks like Mario has taken on the REAL Doctor's job, from plastic surgery to heart transplants. It's gonna get bloody. Organs will fly, and people will die. Your paycheck depends on how happy your patients are after they leave the room.....or the plane of the living. Watch out for malpractice and lawsuits! ESRB Rating: M for Violent explosions, blood and gore, and illegal use of stupidity. Genre: RPG/Action

Super Baby Mario: It's Baby Mario! Poop and barf your way to the top of the crib for a nice warm glass of milk! When you want a diaper change, go ahead and cry! For bonus points, steal Baby Luigi's and Wario's toys. Being a baby has never been this fun. ESRB Rating: AO. It's a baby pooping and barfing all over the place. It's gross, so it's rated AO.

UnSuper Bobby Brothers: Bobby and his brother John must clean toilets for a living, unclogging everyone's poop from the neighborhood's crappers. Yeah, it's not that great, but at least it pays well (not really.....) However, their life takes a huge turn when they find that Mrs. Fitt's turtle has kidnapped her neice! They must now journey across 8 worlds of urban mayhem, dodging and jumping on turtles and mushrooms that have some how sprung to life! At the end waits Mrs. Fitt's turtle, Kupa, and his horrible bridge of doom! Walk across the bridge and use the axe to hack his head off......errr, use it to cut the bridge, I mean. Beware though. There are 7 annoying midget circus performers and only one niece. Yup, you'll have to go through all eight worlds! Lucky you! Hey, it's a plumbers life. ESRB Rating: T for rude language and crude humor.Genre: Action

Mario Party 16 1/2: Drive yourself to insanity with the 16.5th installment! 143 all new mini games with virtually the same concept! Crappy plot points to bore you to death! Even more board maps that look just like the last ones! Hurry up and go nuts before we create MP 17! ESRB Rating: E for virtual stupidity. Genre: Strategy (well.....not really. You don't have to be genius to play this game.)

Yoshi's Fried Egg. Yoshi's has has some bad gas lately. Could it be that his eggs are fried? Catch 'em all and stack em up with Mario, Luigi or Wario. Line up three of the same color to score points. Just watch out. If one falls and breaks, you'll never here the end of it from your neighbors. ESRB Rating: E Genre: Puzzle

There you have it. Vote on the one you think would be a good game idea.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 03:23:34 PM »
What in the....

The title of this topic is really misleading.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 03:33:42 PM »
"The title of this topic is really misleading."

Sorry. I don't know how to change it, but the object is to vote on the the title you think would be a good game.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 05:37:11 PM »
I vote the imaginary "none of the above" box.

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 06:48:32 PM »
WHAT!?!
You made X-Treme cleaner look like Luigi in an apron blowing dust away singing fruity songs and dancing with a broom.
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 07:21:06 PM »
Ouch! It looks like my poll is taking a beating. I just thought it would have been cool to think outside the box, that's all.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2005, 07:25:15 PM »
I like Insane Steve's Post.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 05:33:05 PM »
I don't. Anyhow, I picked Mario Football, since that has the greatest possibility of actually being done (without the hazing and partial nudity, of course).
---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2005, 10:52:11 AM »
The Wario game reminds me of when you fight Wart in SMB2.  Everything else reminds me of when I was younger and obsessed with poop.

What would really be cool is a Luigi's Mansion 2, that has Mario helping you vacuum ghosts.  This time, Luigi could throw a party at his mansion and then something would release the ghosts from their paintings and they would kidnap all of the guests.  So Mario and Luigi would go through the mansion again and suck up ghosts with new vacuum cleaners that can do things like... well I'll think of that later.  But even though you have the same old mansion, you could travel to new parallel dimensions of the mansion by walking into portals.  And you can also jump in this game so the challenge goes up to new levels.

IMO, I think that Mario volleyball is the next new sport game to come.  If it is, then Peach and Daisy might wear even less than they do in Strikers.  It would be rated T simply because Wario would only wear swim trunks!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 10:54:18 AM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2005, 01:25:29 PM »
Wario sporting swim trunks, eh? If he had a speedo on, I think it would be rated M. It's that disturbing.

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2005, 02:44:32 PM »
"Wario weight watchers"

Back! Back! I'll slice you with my celery. *shing* Hah I win!

YOU LOST 3 POUNDS!

What?! Only 3 pounds!? But that level took 5 hours to beat! *moan* I'm never going to play this EVER again!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2005, 03:45:32 PM »
The newbies seem to get less sane everytime I see one post.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2005, 05:11:17 PM »
Congratulations, TEM! You figured out that we're just plain loopy!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2005, 11:08:08 PM »
Another slice of tea, Mr. Melee?  *chuckles lightheartedly*
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2005, 11:15:45 PM »
Tru dat TEMizzle.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print