Poll

Mario has had a ton of odd game's lately: SM Baseball, Mario Party 7, Dance Dance Revolution, ect. Which of these new game ideas are the most innovative to you?

Super Mario Football
2 (6.9%)
Xtreme Luigi House cleaner
2 (6.9%)
Waluigi World
4 (13.8%)
GTA Bros.
3 (10.3%)
Wario Weight Watchers
2 (6.9%)
Doctor Mario's Rampage
3 (10.3%)
Super Baby Mario
5 (17.2%)
UnSuper Bobby Bros.
2 (6.9%)
Mario Party 16 1/2
1 (3.4%)
Yoshi's Fried Egg
5 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: December 01, 2005, 03:16:09 PM

Print

Author Topic: Most innovative Game idea  (Read 9055 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2005, 11:30:01 PM »
Please promise me you'll never add "Izzle" to the end of any words again unless the end result is Ms. Frizzle.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2005, 11:39:12 PM »
I don't think much of the game you suggested, but have to say that "Rampage" (the game involving tearing up cities) featuring doctor Mario would be awesome.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 11:41:54 PM by Screech »
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2005, 02:27:02 PM »
I was pretty hyper when I made these, so most of them are stupid. I'm not suprised no one has voted for Mario Party 16.5 yet.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2005, 03:04:40 PM »
How About Super Bowser?
This is a game where you can be Bowser and save all of your kids from Mario? Hey... That sounds pretty cool!

Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2005, 07:12:19 PM »
Luigi Party 1!  Most of the mini-games involve vacuum cleaners, boring history, and best of all... getting revenge on Mario.  Also, Mario is not a playable character.  He only shows up when you get revenge on him.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2005, 08:06:19 PM »
Mabey I should add these to the poll.....

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2005, 02:37:02 PM »
Maybe we should just eliminate the poll and throw in our own ideas. I have one, but it must be kept under lock and key until the world is ready (which is not now).

Another cup of tea, please.
---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2005, 06:20:12 PM »
I picked Super Baby Mario....with a game like SPP coming out, Nintendo might run out of options, since they've done just about everything...

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2005, 07:40:42 PM »
Maybe we should just eliminate the poll and throw in our own ideas. I have one, but it must be kept under lock and key until the world is ready (which is not now).

Another cup of tea, please.

That might be a good idea. We could make this into a "Create your own game" topic....

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2005, 12:07:22 AM »
At first, I thought you thought that having another cup of tea was a good idea. :P
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2005, 07:22:25 PM »
At first, I thought you thought that having another cup of tea was a good idea. :P

Mmmmmmm...tea.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2005, 07:27:54 PM »
GTA Bros! That sounds extremely fun. Just the lure of being able to bludgeon a toad with a baseball bat is overwhelming.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2005, 07:30:28 PM »
How about this one: Super Mario Trapped in the Pipe.

Based off the popular R. Kelly video, you play as Mario trying to get back home after a wild night. Your only weapon is your little fireballs, which is automatically pointed at everyone that gets near you. You decide who you'll burn though. The events are basically the same as the video, but rewritten to fit into a more Mario theme. R. Kelly provides voices, narrative and background music.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2005, 12:11:55 AM »
How about this one: Super Mario Trapped in the Pipe.

Based off the popular R. Kelly video, you play as Mario trying to get back home after a wild night. Your only weapon is your little fireballs, which is automatically pointed at everyone that gets near you. You decide who you'll burn though. The events are basically the same as the video, but rewritten to fit into a more Mario theme. R. Kelly provides voices, narrative and background music.

Idea's just keep getting better and better!

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2005, 07:43:11 PM »
Please promise me you'll never add "Izzle" to the end of any words again unless the end result is Ms. Frizzle.

What about sizzle, mizzle, and grillizle?

There should be a game where Bowser goes to the real world and Mario and Luigi have to stop him from taking over.  And then back at the mushroom kingdom, the Koopa Kids are wreaking havoc so the remanining people must fight them too.  And then Eggman invades the Mushroom Kingdom!  Then the Shredder!  And King Dedede!  And the wicked witch of the west!  And...
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print