Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 175768 times)

« Reply #510 on: March 19, 2006, 11:25:28 AM »
Hey, does anybody have a royal crown that I can borrow? I need to get it in my catalog.

« Reply #511 on: March 19, 2006, 11:28:32 AM »
I picked K.K. Jazz, because again, I couldn't remember a song that he would accept, so I guessed. I also got his pic from the Country Guitar I received from Wendell that day. =)

Fishing tourney... That starts at 12, right?

Khold, didn't you have a bunch? You're the one that gave me mine. But anyway, mine's in storage. I'll let you touch it =)

« Reply #512 on: March 19, 2006, 11:32:37 AM »
How long does the tourney last? I missed the last one 'cuz I had to work, and haven't been able to participate in one until now.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #513 on: March 19, 2006, 11:32:51 AM »
12-6, I think. I messed up last time because I thought it started at 6, for some reason...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #514 on: March 19, 2006, 06:19:21 PM »
I did it again. That's right; I'm the 2-time Fishing Tourney champion in my town! I didn't even have to use my tuna, either. I gave Tortimer a sea bass with about 7 minutes left. The sea bass was about twice as long as the fish before it, and nobody else caught any fish. I can't wait to get my trophy tommorow!
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #515 on: March 20, 2006, 03:09:02 PM »
I decided to take down my roads. They were too urban. I decided that I think a proper style for a town is scotland! Man, bring on the kilts!

Dang, are there even Kilts on this game??
Thank you for rescuing us, Geno! But there is another Star Piece in another land.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #516 on: March 20, 2006, 05:46:21 PM »
Eh, I don't think so.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #517 on: March 20, 2006, 07:11:27 PM »
Too bad, most residents in my town wear the tartan, and so is my inventory background. Man it looks nice!
Thank you for rescuing us, Geno! But there is another Star Piece in another land.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #518 on: March 20, 2006, 07:58:49 PM »
If your character was a girl, you coulld design something that looked like a kilt.

« Reply #519 on: March 26, 2006, 06:48:05 PM »
I don't think I would want a girl character.

« Reply #520 on: March 26, 2006, 07:37:18 PM »
I'd like to visit please

Name: MysticDT
Town: Hogwarts
Friend Code: 4810-9823-5177

« Reply #521 on: April 02, 2006, 01:07:15 PM »
How odd...

Today, Blathers (the owl in the museum, for those of you who don't know already) started rambling about how Brewster (the pidgeon in the coffee shop where K.K. plays) almost bought a fake painting from Crazy Redd. Also, I didn't get a letter in the mail from Redd, but he's supposed to show up on Mondays. What's going on?

« Reply #522 on: April 23, 2006, 03:22:13 PM »
I just wanted to check, how many people still play this? I was thinking of rebuilding and staying active this time. I still want to see Fifth's town, too.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #523 on: April 23, 2006, 03:23:59 PM »
Hmmm.  I should check out my town.  Maybe even get it online again.  I had such grand plans.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #524 on: April 23, 2006, 04:56:50 PM »
I haven't played in weeks, actually.

Print