Print

Author Topic: Lots Of Banned People  (Read 2234 times)

« on: January 13, 2006, 09:35:45 PM »
I haven't been to this site in three days, and ALREADY Game Over is Banned. (AT leatst, I think he is) Why is many people getting banned?
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 09:37:00 PM »
Because they post stupid threads. Like this one. XD. Just kidding. I don't think Game Over is banned. That's just what it says under his name.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 09:37:42 PM »
I might have been one of the first to notice. I think he was banned in my X-mas topic.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 09:38:13 PM »
So, Mods put Banned Custom Titles just for the heck of it.
Hmmm...
Sounds like a conspiracy to me.
Most Wishy-Washy

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 09:39:12 PM »
I think he did, actually.

What happened was that he supposedly made insulting comments to people because of their religion. And in other threads. I think.

And one banned person does not really constitute "lots."

[locked to prevent potential future flame war. If you'd like a better explanation, PM me. Or Sapphira, because I think she knows better than I]
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2006, 09:48:38 PM »
They're getting banned because they keep breaking the rules and having totally inappropriate behavior.

People will never be given the exact Custom Title of "Banned" if they're really not banned; no one does that for "the heck of it"  (you watch, now it'll happen. XP)
Yes, he was banned, and if you actually read the posts around here, it'll be obvious why he was.

There was absolutely no reason to make a topic like this. Besides, one like this was made not too long ago, and I'm fairly sure it became closed, too.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print