Print

Author Topic: HomeBar Runner  (Read 49998 times)

« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2006, 05:17:50 PM »
Humany gender-bended Homestar. SCARY!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2006, 07:46:39 PM »
Ahh, very scary. NOT.
"Spiders! They want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance!" ~ Ron Weasley, Prizoner of Azkaban movie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #137 on: February 15, 2006, 01:31:35 AM »
Senor Mortgage is real!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #138 on: February 15, 2006, 09:14:16 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I DON'T WANT COMBOBULATIONS!!!!!
"Spiders! They want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance!" ~ Ron Weasley, Prizoner of Azkaban movie

« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2006, 11:51:44 AM »
(And now a pointless conversation betwixt me and Strong Bad.)

Me: So, whatcha been doin?
SB: Nothin' much.
Me: I love you.
SB: WHAT?!
Me: I LOVE YOU! KISS ME!
SB: AHH! RABID FANGIRL! *runs away*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #140 on: February 15, 2006, 04:47:14 PM »
I moved this from the Pointless Topic to here.

« Reply #141 on: February 15, 2006, 05:19:54 PM »
GiftedGirl, You dont know what its like, waiting for a new email every week... when I started, Dragon was the newest, so... it was a long time to wait! Man, I'm a huge homestar fan, -.- but you are much more of a fan then I will ever be!
Wheee...

« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2006, 02:53:12 PM »
Really? 'Least I don't have a costume for every character, just Homestar. Though I was thinking of getting a piece of yellow felt and a Sharpie and dress my guinea pig up as The Cheat. ;)

« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2006, 03:18:10 PM »
You're not really gonna do it.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2006, 07:21:52 PM »
Your poor guinea pig.
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #145 on: February 16, 2006, 10:26:03 PM »
Sorry to double post, but you can play the Trogdor song on Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Get your ocarina and play the notes: (^ = C up, < = C Left, etc.)
v v v v ^
v v v v <
v v v v ^ v < v > <
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2006, 09:25:27 PM »
I'm not really gonna dress my g-pig as Teh. C, but here's what it'd prob'ly look like if I did.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2006, 08:23:50 PM »
Me and a couple of friends are going to have a bowling team. So, I came up with "The Burninators" as our name. And next saturday is my birthday, I could get a bowling ball and sharpie the outline of Trogdor on it.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #148 on: February 21, 2006, 08:01:29 AM »
New StrongBad email comin' up! clicky

« Reply #149 on: February 21, 2006, 07:03:40 PM »
They've been churning out the SBemails rapid fire lately.  That's pretty cool.  I wish they'd work on another toon like the Teen Girl Squad.  Those are pretty pretty funny. Or maybe some more movies "powered by The Cheat".
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

Print