Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Character Suggestions  (Read 121557 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #195 on: August 02, 2006, 08:27:19 AM »
Oh, OK. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

« Reply #196 on: August 09, 2006, 03:33:33 PM »
How about the main hero from Secret of Mana?  Though Nintendo would need permission, since it's a SquareSoft game, it would be pretty cool.  Plus, there would be a lot the companies could choose from for his attacks.  Here's what I could come up with.

B-Sword of Mana: Basic sword attack, kinda like Marth/Roy, can be charged, but maybe faster.
Smash B-Whip: longer range, moderate strength attack, which knocks the enemy away.
Down B-Blaze Wall: It's one of the girls magic attacks, it engulfs the enemy/enemies in flame, kinda like Lip's Stick in Melee, though it would last a little longer.  To make it fair, you'd have to face an enemy to make it work.
Up B-Flammie Drum: Dragon quickly flies up, you hang on for a second to boost yourself up, and Flammie hurts all Enemies it touches.

He could use his weapons for the A attacks as well, like forward smash could use the Glove attack, down smash has the Sprite spin low with the Axe, and Up smash could use the Lance/spear.

He would be best as a middle wieght, I think, with average speed, maybe a little faster.

Personally, I don't want too many third person.  I'm not a huge fan of the Metel Gear franchise, but Snake is fine in the game.  Maybe Sonic, too, but other than that, I want some major Nintendo characters to have the spotlight.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 03:35:29 PM by CoconutMikeNIke »
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2007, 04:54:10 AM »
Has anybody thought that maybe Link can turn into Wolflink just like Zelda did in SSBM when she turned into Sheik?????????

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #198 on: May 10, 2007, 10:30:07 AM »
Yeah, I had some ideas like that, Thread Bumper.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #199 on: May 10, 2007, 01:46:43 PM »
As short and abrupt as that post was, I find that it is not a bump. Its purpose was to express a somewhat new idea.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #200 on: May 10, 2007, 02:31:20 PM »
Suffix, that's my job!
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #201 on: May 10, 2007, 03:12:24 PM »
Waluigi for SSBB.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #202 on: May 10, 2007, 04:57:57 PM »
I really wish people would be at least somewhat realistic with their suggestions. Waluigi has a var low chance of getting into Brawl.

« Reply #203 on: May 10, 2007, 06:13:36 PM »
Var? Is that a typo?

Anyway, I don't believe I HAVE to explain why he should be in Brawl. I like him, and that's the only reason why I want him in it. I never said he's going to make it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #204 on: May 10, 2007, 06:16:30 PM »
I restate what I said a year ago.

Captain Olimar
Diddy Kong
Lyn

If any of those three characters make it in, I'll be content.

I still stand firm to this dream line up. Seriously, if Snake has a spot and Diddy Kong gets snubbed yet again I will become an hero.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #205 on: May 10, 2007, 10:37:14 PM »
You gotta add Dark Samus to SSBB. There is a lack of certain characters in certain catergories (like Metroid, Earthbound, F-Zero, etc).

Also add in some other Poke'mon to the fun, along with a New F-Zero Character.

Dark S. could be unlockable and be Samus' "Clone" Character.
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #206 on: May 10, 2007, 11:28:52 PM »
Samus already has two "appearances" in Brawl (although they are not two characters available on the menu), and Dark Samus is not Samus-- it's Metroid Prime. Off the top of my head, I can only remember two major bosses that are playable in Melee: Ganondorf and Bowser. Anyway, Metroid Prime (AKA Dark Samus) is not recognizable enough to be a playable character.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #207 on: May 11, 2007, 09:35:26 AM »
What about the detective from Gumshoe?

What?
every

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #208 on: May 11, 2007, 10:58:36 AM »
I'm not usually a big fan of threads like this, but Glorb's post made me think of something.

Phoenix Wright.

An OBJECTION special would really make my day.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #209 on: May 11, 2007, 01:54:56 PM »
Capcom is definitely gonna add Megaman. I just hope it's either the classic Megaman or the neon green Megaman from Captain N. Now if Konami had added Simon Belmont instead of Snake, the N Team would be reborn!

Print