Print

Author Topic: What's for Dinner?  (Read 57352 times)

« Reply #225 on: June 27, 2006, 12:17:45 AM »
I had a salad and I think I'm about to fix myself a bowl of oatmeal.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #226 on: June 27, 2006, 12:18:29 AM »
The Blue Toad: That sounds delicious, although I couldn't eat the main course.  The one thing I dearly miss about being the vegetarian that I am is egg salad sandwiches, roast beef sandwiches, beef jerkey, and turkey sandwiches.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #227 on: June 27, 2006, 01:21:44 AM »
"I was a has been. Now I'm an am is."
That was a joke.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #228 on: June 27, 2006, 01:26:41 AM »
how poetic,Blue toad..
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #229 on: June 27, 2006, 09:24:43 AM »
Really?  I'm picky when it comes to spaghetti.
Tonight I had a roast beef sandwich.  Though the beef was rather dry, its flavor was evened out by a small pallet of cheddar cheese.  The two complimenting foods rested comfortably between two fluffy wheat buns.  Together, they built a fabulous sandwich, which was sided off with a dozen delicious, juicy strawberries, along with six red cherry tomatoes.  I refused the tomatoes, for I do not care for them, but the strawberries stayed.  To soak my tongue, I had a tall glass of water, sparkling with frosty condensation.  And that was it.     

*slaivates in an extreme manner*

« Reply #230 on: June 27, 2006, 12:37:30 PM »
I had a milk shake from Jack-in-the-Box. It made my stomach queezy...until I had a glass of water.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #231 on: June 27, 2006, 03:25:06 PM »
It is a shame.  We do not have a Jack-in-the-Box in my state.  Actually there is one but it is right on the border with another state.  Although it doesn't really matter to me considering I probably can't eat there anyway.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #232 on: June 28, 2006, 04:30:44 AM »
Jack-in-the-Box rocks my socks. XP
I wish they would sell egg nog milkshakes year-round. Ciabatta burgers are just about the best thing that ever happened to the fast food industry.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #233 on: June 28, 2006, 04:52:03 PM »
I had Loin of Pork, with Mac&Cheese on the side.

« Reply #234 on: June 28, 2006, 05:03:53 PM »
Last night I had some tacos from Amigos. Shredded beef and shredded chicken...50 cents Tuesdays, it's a good deal. Especially since they're 99 cents without the deal...and they're are really small. I had 7!

« Reply #235 on: June 28, 2006, 07:36:37 PM »
Mac and Cheese, cooked by your's truly. Okay, so I like to cook substandard material. Not exactly fancy, but it's good.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #236 on: June 28, 2006, 10:03:16 PM »
"Chicken" patty, mashed potatoes, brocolie, and lemonade.  For desert I had one of those big Grandma's Cookies that you get in the package.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #237 on: June 28, 2006, 11:04:40 PM »
oh my god!Fuzzy ate more chicken!Any way I had a bowl of cereal.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #238 on: June 30, 2006, 11:04:20 AM »
I had peanut butter and crackers and an ice cream sandwich...oh no! Me and fuzzy are switching places!

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #239 on: June 30, 2006, 12:51:27 PM »
I had peanut butter and crackers and an ice cream sandwich...oh no! Me and fuzzy are switching places!

I'm not going anywhere.  Besides, I only eat vegan icecream.  Anyway, I had banana bread.  It wasn't much of a dinner.

Print