Poll

Long hair or short hair on guys and girls?

Short hair on guys
21 (32.8%)
Long hair on guys
11 (17.2%)
Short hair on girls
2 (3.1%)
Long hair on girls
30 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Print

Author Topic: Hair lolol  (Read 11387 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2006, 07:51:47 AM »
I just think I ought to say that I've had the same hairstyle since I was four.  Parted on the right side, not very long, not very short.  Length varies, depending on how long ago I have gotten it cut.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2006, 08:49:08 AM »
I voted for short on guys, long on girls. But, like many people said, guys can have long hair. One of my friends has that kind of skateboarder hair that is long, and I think it's a cool do. And some girls can look good with short hair. I just prefer shorter hair on guys and longer hair on girls.

BTW, if it helps you any, Luigison, the lyrics I posted were from the song "Get a Haircut" by George Thorogood, originally written by David Avery and Bill Birch.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2006, 09:38:22 AM »
I prefer girls to have longer hair, but some people really do look better with shorter hair.

On guys, I dont' really care that much, but I have shoulder length hair and I'm a guy.

So...in conclusion:

I prefer long, but it doesn't really matter.

Or something.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 08:38:21 PM »
I could not care less, but I do prefer pigtails.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2006, 09:41:15 PM »
I may be wrong, but I really don't think guys can do a lot with there hair if it is long.  I mean, girls can do anything with their hair if it is long or short.  They have a lot of options.  Guys don't really have a lot of options with longer hair unless you really want to do something crazy.  But you know, whatever.  It depends on the person.  Hairstyles can do a lot to help one's image.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2006, 11:47:28 AM »
There isn't much a guy can do with short hair, either (except maybe putting gel in it).
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2006, 12:44:08 PM »
Bwahahahaha! I've worn my hair in a non-gel "comb over"-type deal for 8 years!

No, seriously. If you take a look at my pictures, my hair is virtually always the same. But I don't mind! I like it like this (obviously). According to Luigi~Lover, it's not a good idea, but I don't take advice about styles well.

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2006, 11:24:54 AM »
I don't really care.
But bald girls are scary.

My hair has always been changing.
I've had a bowlcut, buzzcut, flattop, medium, straight, short, spike, half-mohawk, etc etc etc.

But I've been sticking with my current 'do for a while.

A medium spiky, parted to the right.

I loathe gel. Its the work of Bowser and his minions.
Its sticky, smelly, and makes me want to smell.

And its so noticable.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 11:45:37 AM »
I could not care less, but I do prefer pigtails.

Heh, I considered making pigtails in my hair just for a day, to be weird. Then I realized I only have one of those things that tie my hair back....

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2006, 02:58:05 PM »
Short haired girls are the best. Not short as in buzzed but..........well, you know what I'm talking about.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2006, 05:40:13 PM »
I prefer girls with long hair. It's nice to see their hair styled differently every once in a while. Curly, straight back, ponytail, pigtails, they all look fine to me. Short haired girls look fine in cartoons, but it does not transfer well in real life in my opinion. It just looks strange to me. As for guys, I don't really care but I personally prefer short hair. I used to have a mullet as a kid but now it's like a really short cut that can be spiked. Besides, long hair itches.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2006, 08:52:47 PM »
Long hair doesn't itch.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2006, 09:52:40 PM »
I bet mullets itch, though...
* Sapphira shudders
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2006, 05:23:02 PM »
I haven't been annoyed at my hair due to itching...

Though, the back of my neck does seem to get more sweaty than the rest of my body when I'm asleep, and that's due to the fact that my hair keeps the warmth behind it in....

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2006, 07:27:13 PM »
Why does this topic have lolol in the title?

Print