Print

Author Topic: Looks like I won't be buying Yoshi's Island 2...  (Read 20096 times)

NBCGod

• Banned
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2006, 12:57:26 PM »
Wifi could be used for co-op, or battles or something.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2006, 04:53:26 PM »
Baby Wario doesn't seem too useful. Unless coins will have some other use than collecting 100 of them.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2006, 04:59:02 PM »
There may be some coins in a level that can only be reached/acquired with Wario.  If you want/need 100% on that level/file he will be needed.  If they do the 100% to unlock levels I'm sure he will seem very useful even if it's only for getting coins.  But who knows, maybe he farts to make Yoshi run faster or something?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2006, 06:56:41 PM »
I think Baby Wario will be able to place bob-ombs on the ground in addition to collecting coins with his giant magnet. However, the bomb will explode about 1.7 seconds after lighting it, so you'd have to run like the wind away from the Bob-omb to avoid dying in the explosion.

Baby Bowser would, obivously, be able to shoot Fireballs from mouth. Maybe he could also power up your ground pound so it caused vibrations in the ground. But that would be a bit too powerful, so maybe not.

I don't know what Wi-Fi play would be like, though. Co-op, maybe?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2006, 11:47:23 AM »
Baby Wario may be necessary for some levels, perhaps to collect Red Coins that Yoshi can't reach.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2006, 11:57:40 AM »
Maybe he can attract other objects besides coins?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2006, 05:26:19 PM »
YI2 looks promising, but I'm not gonna buy it till it drops in price.  There are other games that I'm more excited for: LoZ: Twilight Princess, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, LoZ: Phantom Hourglass, and Super Mario Galaxy
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print