Print

Author Topic: Things a Mario character would never say  (Read 73431 times)

« Reply #285 on: June 03, 2010, 12:30:37 PM »
Bowser: OOOOOOHHH, MY ACHING BACK!
"Nice of the princess to invite us over for a core destruction, eh, Luigi?"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #286 on: June 03, 2010, 05:47:26 PM »
OOOOHHHHHHHH
every

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #287 on: June 04, 2010, 07:02:06 AM »
Bowser: You're too slow! :D

« Reply #288 on: November 13, 2010, 12:32:05 PM »
Bowser: Good. Ahem, to continue. *turns away from VIO V.2; he doesn't see the screen that she brings down behind him; the word "KOOPA" appears on the screen* Only you can bring honor... *The Koopalings laugh; Koopa turns around to look at the screen; it is blank* ....and dignity.... *the word "KOOPA" with a finger pointing at Bowser appears; the Koopalings laugh, and Bowser turns to look at the screen, which is now blank* ...back to my first name. *As soon as Bowser speaks, another "KOOPA" sign appears with an arrow pointing at Bowser; the Koopalings laugh; he turns around to look at the screen and is trembling with fury * For years, it has been my goal to acquire the princess for... *as he starts to speak, another "KOOPA" sign appears by zooming in; the Koopalings laugh; Bowser turns around and points at the sign* AAAAAAAAHHHH! *He runs to the outlet and unplugs it* OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH *VIO V.2 says "KOOPA!" one last time before losing power; Bowser runs in front of VIO V.2's screen* Bottom line: we invade the Mushroom World so I can steal the princess. What do you think?

(At Bowser's castle where he is painting a picture of himself)

Bowser: Huh? (the paintbrush he was using is floating in the air and is painting Mario's mustache under Bowser's nose)

Mario & Luigi: Ooh! (Bowser run through a wall)

Bowser: Ghosts!!

« Reply #289 on: November 13, 2010, 03:43:53 PM »
Did you come up with these?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #290 on: November 14, 2010, 12:33:59 AM »
Nope. I know this person. She followed me here from both Bombermanboard and Nintendo Database. She's been banned from both of them. If I had the power to do so I'd ban her from here as well.

« Reply #291 on: November 14, 2010, 02:15:18 AM »
Honestly, I can't tell whether she's trolling or half the age she claims to be.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #292 on: November 14, 2010, 04:52:26 PM »
Everybody back on Bombermanboard assumed she was a troll and promptly banned her.

« Reply #293 on: November 14, 2010, 05:21:29 PM »
The conversations between her and the mods on DeviantArt are priceless. I advise you not to read these if you have high blood pressure.

KittySis [AKA SuperPeach]: "I'm banned from BombermanBoard... for the first time..."

Toki-Albatou [Mod]: "It was because of your inappropriate behavior on the board, which is why you have been banned. Hopefully after being banned from the board you will learn something."

KittySis: "Wanna check on my new box art?"

Toki-Albatou: "Okay, I'm going to give you one last chance. Next time you upload something that isn't your work, I will remove you from the group for good. Remember, this is not a flame."

KittySis: "OK"

Toki-Albatou: "I thought I would give you another chance on this, so keep that in mind."

KittySis: "OK. Please I won't abuse this site no more."

Toki-Albatou: "That's what you said on the Bman Board, yet it didn't seem like it."

KittySis: "K"

Toki-Albatou: "I said it last month, and I'll say it again. You cannot have official artwork in your gallery, period. It's against dA rules. I request that you take this down or I kick you out of the Bman group. You're already in enough trouble in the Bman forum already. The next time you submit something that is not done by you I will kick you out of the Bman group. I apologize if this sounds a bit harsh, but I will remove you from the group the next time this happens."

KittySis: "How's that?"

Toki-Albatou: "What do you mean by,"How's that?" Last month with your edited pics, you could have gotten the group into MAJOR trouble. I'm not flaming you or anything, but it's the truth, you're not allowed to submit images like that. Also, you didn't remove that Bomberman image as I got a message from the admins (I reported it last week) saying that they removed it, so I would assume that you got a message from them saying that the image was removed."

KittySis: "So?"

Toki-Albatou: "Um, I hate to break it to you, but please take down the 7eleven icon, the RiteAid icon, and all those edits of official Bomberman art as it's not allowed on this site. You can upload those on Photobucket, but not here. This is for your original art, not some image hosting site like Photobucket. Please do this or else I will have to kick you out of the Bman group."

KittySis: "sorry!"

Toki-Albatou: "You haven't deleted your edited Bomberman pics."

KittySis: "Sorry."

KittySis: "Join the Hudson Honey 49 Kids Club! For girls only!"

Toki-Albatou: "Why girls only?"

KittySis: "Thats's the club called HH49 (Hudson Honey 49) Kids Club."

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #294 on: November 27, 2010, 12:40:15 AM »
Everybody back on Bombermanboard assumed she was a troll and promptly banned her.
SuperPeach: Are you ManFrog again?

Did you come up with these?
By the way, yes.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #295 on: December 02, 2010, 02:28:53 AM »
Bull.

« Reply #296 on: December 02, 2010, 03:00:03 PM »
Wow this topic is old.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #297 on: December 02, 2010, 08:51:58 PM »
Wow this topic is old.

Mario: I like old topics!

Bowser: The Chef is Man-Frog! GET HIM!
Koopalings: Yeah!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #298 on: December 09, 2010, 03:02:14 AM »
Stop.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #299 on: December 09, 2010, 10:22:00 AM »
Because that's been so successful in getting trolls to stop in the past.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print