Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1723997 times)

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4845 on: September 04, 2008, 08:48:09 PM »
Poor Deezer!  How insulting to make all these funny looking pictures of him!  I'm suprised that that thread wasn't closed, goes to show Deezer isn't full of himself.....
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

« Reply #4846 on: September 04, 2008, 08:59:30 PM »
Um...maybe it was because the thread was made to honor Deezer rather than make fun of him? If you wanted to really hurt Deezer's feelings, take away his bread.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4847 on: September 04, 2008, 09:10:28 PM »
It's a nerd!
No He's Lame!
No! It's DEEZERMAN!

He Types Faster Than A Speeding Bullet GIF
He's More Powerful On TMK Ranks Than Anyone Else
He Can Leap over his Computer Chair to Go on TMK Eventually in A single Bound!

DEEEEEEEEEEEZERRRRRRRMAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!
Doo Doo Do Dodee Do DEE DOOO!!!!

Erm... I Made this on my computer. Ignore the first part

Heres a quote from a guy named "Mr. Koopa" (who, incidentially, is banned) this post is pretty insulting if you ask me.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4848 on: September 04, 2008, 10:04:53 PM »
Well,
Deezer is poor, he doesn't have money
He smells bad, and also smells funny

He wears glasses, which totally makes him a nerd
And he smells bad, like a turd

Deezer's rhymes are wack, unlike mine
My rhymes are tight like a ball of twine

Also Deezer rhymes with Weezer.

Word.

That would've worked better if I had someone to beatbox for me.
every

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4849 on: September 04, 2008, 10:26:04 PM »
I feel a great trembling in the Earth just as you said that......

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4850 on: September 05, 2008, 06:23:00 AM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4851 on: September 05, 2008, 08:41:24 AM »
I have angst because my posting of one rather badly done picture has steered this thread in a very strange direction.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4852 on: September 05, 2008, 04:15:00 PM »
http://www.destructoid.com/cnbc-proof-that-sony-is-winning-reporter-follow-up-102577.phtml

I can't say this really makes me angsty, but... it definitely doesn't brighten up my day.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4853 on: September 05, 2008, 04:27:46 PM »
Kahaha! I think it's pretty funny myself, with the exception of his "wouldn't be caught dead owning a Wii" mental issue.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4854 on: September 06, 2008, 09:01:57 AM »
I auditioned for my school's a cappella group, but I didn't make calbacks.  I guess I'm upset, but at least I can focus on more important things now.  Like getting a job, or joining something else.  Although I don't feel like joining something else now, you know?

It was another audition-only thing.  I'm sick of those, really.  Can't we all do what we enjoy instead of what we're professionally trained to do?  Wait, that sounds silly, doesn't it?  Like Bill Gates would rather throw a frisbee than create the internet.  He could probably do anything he wants now, though.  Shoot, I'm just mediocre.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4855 on: September 06, 2008, 12:24:41 PM »
If you don't quit beating yourself up Markio, I'm gonna start beating you up even harder.

« Reply #4856 on: September 06, 2008, 07:06:09 PM »
I decided to try switching anti-virus programs, and, in the few minutes where I had to uninstall the previous one, my computer got harassed by viruses, and the installation failed. >_<

I also can't change my desktop wallpaper, which is now permanently a link to a (I assume) malicious website, and Task Manager refuses to function, among other things. Strange things also keep popping up (for example, I just had to close Recycle Bin and the Firefox downloads window for some reason) and I am at my wit's end while I'm waiting for AVG to finish downloading. >____<
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4857 on: September 06, 2008, 07:57:15 PM »
I see the virus is also making you use a bunch of underscores.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4858 on: September 06, 2008, 07:57:20 PM »
And how come you did this with a live Internet connection?
That was a joke.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4859 on: September 06, 2008, 08:31:41 PM »
I has ANGST because of college. I'm taking a photography class, and the media room here only has four cameras to be borrowed, so I had to buy my own to have a decent chance of getting to use one. I'm taking an art class, and instead of having a course fee, you're just required to find supplies on your own (I don't remember reading about that in the course description). Among the things I'm supposed to buy for the first two weeks is a pad of unnecessarily large paper that normally retails for $30. I only have $60 in cash. I have $600 in college dollars, but virtually none of the required supplies are available on campus, and there's no uncomplicated way to turn college dollars into real money. I'm taking a literature class, and the bookstore forgot to order the required books. I'm taking a history class, and attendance is completely non-mandatory... except for the day that it ends ten minutes before my next class, five blocks away (and both on the third floors of their respective buildings). I went to Independence Hall today for a project for my fifth class. It rained a lot. My socks are still soaked through. And the tour there was pointless. Two rooms and then you leave. And no one ever even checked our tickets. We could have gone back in again if we wanted to. I guess there's still the internet, but that doesn't bring back the subway tokens I wasted. Speaking of which, it'll be a lot of fun carrying all those ridiculously oversized art supplies home on the subway. By myself. Of course, I doubt I'll actually be able to afford all of them. Where do normal people get so much disposable income? I want to be normal.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print