Print

Author Topic: Fill in the blank.  (Read 2665 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« on: August 16, 2007, 12:36:34 AM »
I found this YouTube Poop inspired image at Deviant Art, and thought it might make for a fun forum game here.

And there's this nice guy named Deezer who brings bread to all the members who've been good!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 08:41:14 AM »
And there's this stupid guy named Kimimaru who brings pencils to all the staff who've been good.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 01:36:44 PM »
And there's this cool guy named PaperLuigi who brings laptop computers to all the Fungi Forum users everywhere who've been asking for one for weeks.

(Note: Is this okay like that?)
I don't know if it's me, but i completely love both Mario and Peach to death. I guess i'm obsessed about both of them, huh?

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 04:47:40 PM »
I'll try to use some Youtube poop stuff.

And there's this boring guy named Link who brings dinner to all the Dodongos who've been evil!
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 03:24:37 PM »
And there's this potato-flavored guy named potato who brings pain to all the monkeymen who've been dancing.
every

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 09:40:15 AM »
And there's this generous guy named Deezer who brings joy to all the Mario fans who've been sad.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print